Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
My albuminuria is 307 .I am diabetic and have highpertension. BP 150/90 sugar fasting 164 pp 158 .Has it affected my kidney? Is it dangerous for kidney problem? Dr. prescribed Glycomet gp1, tonact20, Tazloc40, Amlong 5 mg, Metolar XR 50, Please advise will it normal my albuminuria? Please advise what should do?
I am having asthmatic problem, it environmental based when I was living in saharanpur (up) I was having breathing problem in all season. But when shifted to Roorkee near Haridwar (UK) here I am not having any breathing problem in any season. But now my weight is increasing so I am having fear for breathing problem.
Dear Dr. Its about my friend her period finished before two days and I have sex with her and some of cum fallen in her vagina. I scarred about this now she feel little bit of pain in her under abdomen. What is this is there any risk of pregnancy, how we confirm that. Pls help.
When I go motion it become very pain. I am suffering last 20 days. Past three days blood has come. I have 50 days old female baby. Normal delivery.
I am 21 years old. I have skin allergy from 5 months it is more in the evening became back in that sport. I have consulted many doctors and used tables but no use please tell me the solution for it.
How to have strong control on my masturbation and reduce my unnecessary attractions for my penis? please give tips to help me.
I want to get rid of using nasivion or otrivin regularly due to nasal blockage. please suggest me some remedies. Thank. U.
My mother is not able to get proper sleep at night. She took some medicines also. But there is no improvement. Please suggest some solutions.
I am having grade 2 fatty liver and two renal calculi on left kidney of size 4.3 mm and 4.4 mm. I am also having t3 t4 normal and tsh 7.4. Kindly tell me right solution whether kidney stone will dissolve by medicine or I have to operate.
Hello doctor, my mother is a patient of high blood sugar and blood pressure. She is suffering from last 6 years and she is taking a general tablet named dp gesic on prescription of doctor but that time her sugar level was in her control but now days her sugar level is inceasing on high level, last time before one week her sugur level was 336 without meal. So I need your help and prescrip her tablets. We will talk about your tablets to her consultant doctor. Thank you.
Facts of Sodium
1. Sodium is a component of salt which is an essential ingredient of our diet. It is also known as sodium chloride (NaCl) in which sodium is 40% and chloride is 60%.
2. Sodium is an important mineral which maintains water balance in our body.
3. Sodium regulates the blood pressure with potassium.
4. It is involved in the proper functioning of both nerve impulses and muscles within the body.
5. It is added for flavour enhancement and to increase the self-life of certain food.
6. Processed and preserved food e.g. Cheese, condiments, fast foods, pickles, sauces soup, some frozen vegetables and canned food usually have high sodium content.
7. It is used as dressing for salad etc.
8. The body needs only a small amount of sodium to function properly. I. E, 500 milligrams /day. Usually. Fda recommends 2300 milligrams /day.
9. The sodium portion of the salt is associated with high blood pressure.
10. In India, hypertension disease burden which in the year 2007 was 125 million is expected to become 214 million by 2025.
11. It is essential to control the sodium intake which plays an important role in hypertension.
12. Salt sodium conversion will help us to reduce the sodium content
A. 1/4 teaspoon salt = 575 mg sodium
B. 1/2 teaspoon salt = 1, 150 mg sodium
C. 3/4 teaspoon salt = 1, 725 mg sodiu
D. 1 teaspoon salt = 2, 300 mg sodium
13. For optimal heart health, the American heart association recommends people aim to eat no more than 1, 500 milligrams of sodium per day i.e. approximately tsp salt daily