Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Tasmia HinaYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I am having bad breath from few years. Early morning after I brush my teeth I feel kind of salt water saliva in month which I feel coming from stomach. As some doctors told its an acidity problem and taken medicine for that but its no use. Kindly suggest me how I can come out of that soon. I brush my teeth twice and do not have any dental problem. When I have cold I feel my mouth is fresh enough no bad bread, the cold is stopping the bad saliva coming from my stomach. I do not take oily and spicy food more. If I close my mouth for sometime the bad breath will become more. Please help.
Hello Inspite of avoiding cold food n ice-cream I'm getting pharyngitis often what is the cure for it
I am relief from neck but now I feel uneasy pain in left side upper teeth and some in my left side throat and left ear. What cheq up I should do ? is this a symptoms of cancer ?
I have a problem of digestion which also cause a bad breath in my mouth I need a solution for this I have tried many things but none of them works so reply ASAP.
I have a yellow teeth what should I do for over come this problem? And my uncle was suffering from sugar. How to over come.
I have bad breath. Is this due to my stress n anxiety .Due to my stress and anxiety I don't do proper breathing. Could this be the reason for the bad breath.
My gums has effected Can grow once again my gums Pls give me a tips to grow my gums once a again. My age is 22 yrs.
I'm 26 male working in sbi. I knw its already late but I want to get my teeth braced. But the problem is I can not wear normal brace on my teeth as I deal with so much public everyday and others can see it. So please suggest me a solution and I can afford a bit expensive treatment too.
My teeth and gums are very sensitive. Most of the time I suffer from tooth ache. During last few days I was suffering from severe ache in my jaws due to tooth decay. At present I am going through root canal in my right side bottom tooth, very painful. This is the condition of my teeth. Is it a cause of diabetes? One of my above tooth is also need extraction. I brush my teeth regularly twice a day and also clean my tongue, but still I am suffering from bad breath. I feel very embarrassing. Please suggest what type of care and prevention I should take in future to save my teeth.
A new teeth is growing at the lower left end of the mouth. I am 27 years. At this age a new teeth can grow? What is the reason? It is v. Paining. Recommend some pain killers. How many days needed to grow the teeth fully?
Having nerves pull in right side of my face and unable to open my mouth widely and chew anything harder and having headache and ear pain.
Hello doctor I am 24 year old I have a bad habit of chewing tobacco due to which I have a problem of opening mouth in medical term (oral submucous fibrosis). Can you suggest me something what I should do or any exercise rather than going to any clinic.
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.