Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. TaslimYour feedback matters!
Sir please help me my back bone on the left hand side solder giving a very pain fully so I try to move my hand but its not working properly please sugest me and give me some advise please.
Sir/Mam, When ever I wake up in morning I feel pain in lower part of back, not much but it pains. My bedding is also good n at night I had no pain but in the morning I feel it n I want to get rid of it.
My husband is having abnormal left hand during of his birth doctor was forcedly puggled his hand from mother womb which results to abnormal growth of hand (palm part is being effect fingers can't be stretched alone ).pls can he cured off from this pls give a way to get off this pblm.
Sir, my age is 23 and I have right side back pain, it is most painful during over sitting and yoga time and any side bending I have made all testings but no problem issued the doctor said it may be muscle pain give me solution sir.
I was treated for chickengunia, now even after 6 weeks I am having pain in my knuckles of both hands and swelling in my fingers, at most of the time fingers are less of sensation (jhunjhunahat) And severe pain in fingers of hands. Please prescribe Medicines for this.
My mother has shoulder pain. She is 60 years old. I have consulted a doctor and he has said left shoulder is frozen. She is diabetic and taking insulin daily. Kindly suggest.
I am 62 years old male, and suffering from lower back pain, since one year and getting severe pain in the legs just for 8 to 10 steps while walking, and the pain in the legs will disappear if I stop walking for about 2 to 3 minutes! then I am able to walk 10 more steps! what should I do? is there any remedy? please help me!
Lower back pain can be one of the most physically debilitating things that can affect you and limit your mobility. Even if the pain isn’t that acute, it could still signal something deteriorating in your lower back. While oral medications, topical creams or sprays can help in reducing pain, there are other effective remedies you can try on your own. These will be handy when you have no medications at hand. One of these is the hot and cold therapy.
Heat therapy for lower back pain
Heat works well with lower back pain as it can dilate blood vessels and improve circulation within the tissue. This will help in circulation and also result in lowering the pain. Heat therapy will also loosen up other muscles in the area and help soothe sore areas which have been taking the burden along with the lower back muscles. Some of the techniques that can be applied are:
1. All day heat wraps: These are specially manufactured belts or wraps which wrap around your abdomen and keep tightness and pressure on your lower back as well as supplying heat.
2. Electric heating pads: These are mechanized heating pads which generate heat with electricity. You can place them under you back and then either sit or sleep with it positioned behind you. However, ensure that you don’t keep these for too long as they could burn your skin.
3. Hot Compress with towels or hot water bags: Use a clean towel and heat it over a conductive surface and apply it on your lower back. You can also use hot water bags for the same purpose.
Cold therapy for lower back pain
Cold therapy uses the principle of constriction of blood vessels as well as slowing circulation. This will help numb the area and thus help relieve the pain. Some of the ways these can be administered are mentioned below.
1. Ice towel: In this method, soak a towel in ice cold water, wring it to dry it and then apply on your lower back. This will numb the pain without transferring the sting of the cold or damaging your skin.
2. Ice packs: Put about half a kg of ice in a plastic Ziploc bag and pour water over the ice to just about cover it. Push out the air out of the bag and then lock it. Use this ice pack with a towel to ensure that you back doesn't get wet.
3. Ice gel packs: These are ready made packs, which can be bought from medical stores and kept frozen to be used whenever you need it in order to relieve lower back pain.
I am 26 years old male from hyderabad and I am a cricketer and I have left shoulder pain since 9 months and I am not able to play and it is paining sever can you please suggest me what it happened.
My wife has been under treatment for OA knee and having ortho medicines for last one year. The problem still prevails and she has problems in uphill, down hill walk specially through stairs. Also has muscular swelling.
I am 22 years old and I have black spots on my face and neck. Now it is spreading on my back too. Please suggest some medicine.
Sir I have back pain over every one day of month, some times it was not paining. So please suggest me sir/madam.
I am 23 Years Old suffering From Knee pain last 1 week and I using some medical tablets and ointment but it not cure pain should be very high what would do now pls tell me doctor.
Get a diagnosis before anything else. It is really important to know what is causing your pain. See a doctor before you start doing any exercises or taking any medication. There are many reasons your hip could be in pain, including arthritis, bursitis, or an injury you've got while playing a sport. Always ask your doctor what you should and should not be doing, given the cause of your hip pain.
- Ice your joints: Holding ice to your hips will reduce inflammation of your joints. You should hold an ice pack to the affected area for 15 minutes several times a day. If you find that the ice pack is uncomfortably cold, wrap it in a towel and then place it on the pained area.
- Heat your joints if you have arthritis in your hips: Heating your joints can soothe the pain you feel. Consider taking a hot bath or shower, or soak in a hot tub if there is one available to you. You could also consider purchasing a hot pad that you can place directly on your hip. Do not use heat to soothe your joints if you have bursitis. Heat can cause hips affected by bursitis to actually become more inflamed.
- Get some rest: If you have injured your hip, the best thing you can do is to simply give your hip time to heal. Avoid anything that causes you to feel pain in your hip. Instead, grab an ice pack, a bowl of popcorn and watch some movies. You should give your hip a rest for at least 24 to 48 hours.
- Avoid high-impact activities: If you are in severe pain, chances are you won't feel like running or jumping anyway, but it is good to keep in mind that these activities should be avoided. High-impact activities will cause your joints to become more inflamed, thus causing your more pain. Instead of running, try taking a brisk walk, as walking has much less of an impact on your joints.
- Consider losing weight: The more your body weighs, the more weight your painful hip is burdened with supporting. Losing weight can help ease hip pain simply by removing some of that weight that stresses the cartilage and joints.
- Choose the right shoes: You should buy shoes that give you as much support as possible. Look for shoes that have great cushions, or have removable insoles so that you can add orthopaedics. The sole should have good shock absorption, should limit pronation (turning or rotating the foot) and will evenly distribute pressure along the length of your foot.