Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I am 58 years old I usually have medium swollen feet after coming from work at evening. It stays for some time uptill mid night and next day morning the feet swollen decreases. I am a Pressure and Diabetes patient. I have done my blood test few days ago and the results were BLOOD UREA-22.6 mg/dl, CREATININE-1.27 mg/dl, URIC ACID-8.7 mg/dl, haemoglobin-11.9 gm/dl, and after taking medicine my BLOOD SUGAR (F)- 97.0 mg/dl and BLOOD SUGAR (PP)- 119 mg/dl and my blood pressure was 140/85 after taken medicine. I usually take TAZLOC-H for Blood Pressure and JALARA-50, GLYCOMET SR-500 for diabetes. So please suggest if treatment or medication is required. Please help.
Hello sir my father have the problem is back pain. So it's quite painful you know. So can you please help me to solve the problem of back pain.
My Father is 67 years OLD and is suffering from Rumetoid arthritis. The knees does not have grease anymore and doctors are prescribing the replacement as a solution. Also his hands are in distressed state, they move but restricted. Question -1) Is there a solution to his condition. 2) Is knee replacement a successful solution and whts the cost for it. Thanks.
Hi I am 63 years old male suffering from diabetes, prostate enlargement, fatty lever, erectile diffusion & pain in shoulder. I am taking following medicines: diapride m2, dutallfa ( dr. Reddy), liv 52 ds & vertin 16. Please check and confirm. Is these are ok?
I have done with ACL KNEE Reconstruction right leg surgery on 15oct 2016. Now everything is ok. But still I have some problem in walk. Still I dint got strength. What should I do. I do regular exercise.
I have headache and also sneezing. There is cough and cold. Body pain. Leg pain. Hand swelling and pain in back.
I am facing a problem in my right arm and shoulder which is not letting me keep my arm in air for a while! While trying to do so its hurting and my arm is automatically going towards down!
I am 24 year old. My lmp was 26 march 16, my due date is over by 4 days. Currently there is back pain, tenderness in nipple and constipation from last 3 days. The bowl movement is not regular as it was earlier. I am suspecting pregnancy but I am afraid with my constipation and back pain at all. please help me to under stand the complications faced by me.
I had pain in my heel of right foot. Mostly after inactivity or after waking up. Pain used to go down with activity and some times after passing urine. Got my uric acid test done it was ok. This occuted an year ago as well but got ok after I changed my shoe. This time also it has started after I bought a new shoe. I shall change my shoe. But does it mean some other problem. Or is it only shoe.
Rheumatism is an auto-immune and chronic disease caused due to the abnormal swelling of the body joints in the knees or the shoulders. The symptoms of rheumatism include intense pain in the morning, mild fever with the pain, swollen joints resulting in immense pain, stiff joints, increased pain in cold climate and extreme tiredness.
Doctors are still doubtful about the exact cause of the disease, but the weakened immune system might damage the joints. This makes obese people, smokers and women most susceptible to this disorder.
According to Ayurveda, rheumatism is caused due to a major imbalance in the ‘Vata or Kapha’ dosha. The Ayurvedic remedies aim for the restoration of the body’s Vata/Kapha balance. Ayurvedic remedies help reduce the ‘ama’, the toxins produced by the body.
The Ayurvedic remedies for rheumatoid arthritis are as follows:
- Boil a cup of mustard oil with camphor in it until the camphor dissolves well. Apply the lukewarm mixture on the affected areas once a day. This helps revive the blood circulation of the affected portion and subsequently reduces the abnormal swelling of the affected joints.
- You can take a few unpeeled slices of potato and soak them in a glass of cold water. Keep it for the night and drink it the next morning on an empty stomach. Do this every day to get rid of the pain.
- Include little amounts of ginger, garlic, and turmeric in your regular meals. This will help to reduce the inflammation and stiffness of the affected joints. Ayurvedic scriptures suggest that you should try and reduce the consumption of fish, red meat, curd, spinach and extremely chilled water as they might cause an imbalance in the ‘vata’.
- Applying a recommended amount of castor oil on the affected region helps reduce the inflammation and thus, the pain.
- A herbal preparation of celery seeds can be consumed daily in order to treat rheumatoid arthritis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.