Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Taranum RiyazYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic since the age of 5 n on insulin. I take insulin 3 times a day. Want to confirm any insulin that can be taken once a day n will b effective to control diabetes for the whole day.
I am 28 years old male and unmarried. For past few days I have noticed a white patch of marks on my testicles and it is little itchy and it's increasing in size too. What may be the reason, please help.
The problem with me is that I hate sex and can not see any videos related to it. I can't even see anyone naked not even my own self. Even the thought of it causes stress to me.
I have a problem with my stomach. Whenever I eat much or take good diet or take anything spicy. Immediately I had to go to bathroom for getting fresh. This problem I m facing from very long. I had to go poti again n again. 4 5 times a day I need to go. Please. Help.
I'm suffering from migraine and anemia inspire of taking good diet and healthy amount of iron. My haemoglobin level I just 5 inspite of good iron intake. Can you help me with this.
My daughter aged 4 years is not eating food properly. What nutritional supplement can be given so that she gets proper nourishment. Also suggest something to increase her immunity.
Hi I am from Canada I believe in Indian medicine Due to lack of sunlight I think I am not getting sun light-vitamin D What should I do, eat to prevent the same problem Also want to know, which all vitamins will be low in cold weather.
Dear sir I am 30 years old and I am all right but don't know why some times I feel some pain in my stomach and my digestive system does not works properly what should I do for this?
I am working as a driver and am suffering from heat. I am afraid of getting piles. Please suggest me some food habit to prevent it or give me some suggestions to prevent it.
She had a problem in her neck from last 3 years .she suffered a lot with this problem. She feels lot of pain. Please can you give some solution for it.
I am diabetic for last ten years and I am on Allopathic medicine. Suggest me some Ayurvedic medicine to control Sugar level. My present level of fasting sugar is 140.
Ayurveda, the traditional way of healing is known to be a crucial and effectual therapy for a lot of ailments. Since the primitive ages, mankind has been approaching Ayurveda for remedial purposes and in most instances have reaped fruitful results. Ayurveda seeks to heal diseases using natural herbs that are said to resonate well with the four elemental constituents of beings, i.e air, water, earth and fire. Ayurveda uses myriad herbs and natural ingredients in a unique proportion to impart physical as well as spiritual wellness. One of the most common and yet fairly formidable disease plaguing modern lives is diabetes, induced by imbalance in the blood sugar levels in the human body.
Ayurveda recommends the use of a few select herbs to control and alleviate the blood sugar imbalance.
- Gymnema Leaf: Indigenously called gurmar, Gymnema leaves regulate the insulin level in our body. It not only prevents absorption of sugar in the intestine, but also stimulates cell growth in the pancreas. As a consequence, the insulin levels in the body is maintained and the blood sugar problems get neutralized.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is replete with polyphenols that trigger off a healthy count of insulin secretion. Cinnamon has other beneficial properties as well. Whether consumed as tea or sprinkled on food as a flavor, Cinnamon can be instrumental in combatting blood sugar imbalance.
- Fenugreek seeds: A common find in most Indian kitchens, Fenugreek seeds are well known for their health advantages. Its pungent sweet flavor adds to the taste of many dishes. But most importantly, fenugreek seeds extensively keep the blood sugar level in control.
- Basil Leaf: Basil leaves are one of the most commonly used natural remedies for a wide range of diseases. The basil extracts are used in various food items and are extremely effective in curbing the excessive presence of blood sugar in the body. In general as well, basil leaves regulate the metabolism to a large extent.
- Coccinia Indica: This herb protects the vital organs from any damage caused due to diabetes. It stabilizes the breakdown of starch in the body.
- Azadirachta Indica: Common known as Neem, this herb is perhaps an indomitable medicine for increasing glucose tolerance. Neem is also used in allopathic medication on account of its various healing qualities.