Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Taranum Riyaz

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. Taranum Riyaz General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Taranum Riyaz
Dr. Taranum Riyaz is an experienced General Physician in Sunkadakatte, Bangalore. You can visit her at Sapthagiri Clinic in Sunkadakatte, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Taranum Riyaz on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Sapthagiri Clinic

Patel Venkatappa Complex, Opposite Syndicate Bank, Magadi Main Road, SunkadakatteBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Taranum Riyaz

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I ejaculate within 3-4 second only, I am very upset for this problem, kindly suggest best medicine….

Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S)
Ayurveda, Kanpur
Vrihad vangeshwar ras swarn yukta 125 mg BD vrihad kamchoonamani ras swarn yukta 125 mg BD kamdev modak awleh.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 26 year old. My problem is I am having small penis size and it's very thin. please tell me how I can make my penis long and thick?

General Physician, Nashik
The average size of the erect/aroused penis ranges from 3.2 inches to 6.5 inches, but even lower sizes don't make a difference to the ability to have sex, please one's partner or have children. The aroused female vagina only extends between 3 to 4 inches, and even here, the most sensitive parts are towards the outside. Girth is a little more important, but most important is how you use it. So please focus on the person you are with and make sure your partner enjoys the experience - there is really nothing more important than that in sex. Anyone who tells you that size is important doesn't really know what he is talking about. The only way to increase penis size or girth (thickness) is through surgery, but this is painful and risky. None of the medicines marketed to increase penis size work and they are a waste of money. We don't recommend surgery or any medicines.
11 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have got formulated wrinkles on my penis. The sperm count has lowered due to frequent masturbation. Penis has become curved and thin. And recently the sperm comes out with urine last drops sometimes. Please tell me is it curable and how much time would it take to be cured. As I have been masturbating from about when I was in 3rd standard now I hv completed post graduation.

B.A.M.S, Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE, PG Diploma in Hospital Managment
Ayurveda, Delhi
yes it is curable ,take times around 4 to 6 month ,you have to take regular ayurveda medicine which increase stamina ,time ,increase quality abd quantity of sperm and give you healrhy sex life ,consult me in private consultation for proper medication
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 32 years old male. I have cough problem for the last 2 year. I consulted ent doctors and ayurvedic still not identified the exact problem. There is constant cough but no pain and all. Feel some stuck in throat and spicy thing or soda acid feel stuck like that. Had so much medicines for this but no use. Please advice.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Don't worry It seems that your immunity is low Please increase it by.. Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily Do yogasanas and pranayam daily Pranayam will help you a lot Take Swashari quath by Patanjali Prepare and take according to instructions on pack for 7 days Take Special Chyawanprash by Patanjali regularly 1 tsf twice a day Re Consult me on lybrate after 7 days, as you will need more treatment
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Please tell me the accuracy of hiv antibody test (immunocromatographic assay) at 12 weeks?

MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Chennai
At 12 weeks if the test for HIV is normal, you can consider urself negative and need not pursue doing anything.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have throat infection since last 4 days. Entire mouth is red with yellow ulcer.what to do

General Physician, Mumbai
Apart from taking symptomatic treatment take injection vitcofol 2cc intramuscularly every alternate days for five pricks
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend is suffering from phimosis (tight penis foreskin). Kindly suggest any home treatment to cure it.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Put some coconut oil drops below penile skin and do forward and backward movements of penile skin slowly avoiding masturbation Do It for 3 months It will be free If not relived Consult nearby surgeon in person and go for circumcision if needed.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My hand is all red with scars. It has been happening for 5+ years in mostly when temprature tends to rise. Its gets bad when curring fruits & vegetables pecially those which excrates juies (onion, ginger, tomato, papaya etc.) all medication be it alopathy, ayurvedic or homeopathic has not been of much help much till now. It gets so bad at times as I am unable to fold my fingers & in case finger folded with much effort, skin ruptures & blood comes out. Please suggest what should I do to improve & ultimately get rid of this problem

PG Hom, London, BHMS
Homeopath, Mumbai
Hello , there is a possibility that you must be suffering from an allergy towards the juices of these veggies. The juice of onions or garlic or ginger can act like an irritant for your skin and in turn lead to redness. However you can send me a picture of your hand so that I can make a perfect diagnosis and will be able to provide you a proper solution to your condition.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How spread dengue? What the control from dengue? In India many people death by cause dengue so please give me answer.

General Physician, Cuttack
Dengu virus is transmitted by Infected female Aedes Aegypti mosquito. Incubation period is 3-10 days. Most patients recover. Few patients can develop fatal complication like DHF (dengue hemorrhagic fever)/DSS (dengue shock syndrome) Symptom 1.Sudden High Fever, Severe Headache 2.Severe Bone and Joint Pain, Pain behind eyes 3.Fatigue, Nausea and vomiting, pain abdomen, loss of appetite 4.Skin rash may appear 2-5 days after fever 5.Blood platelet count is low and Dengue Antigen test (NS1) is positive Prevention 1.Take anti mosquito measures like use of mosquito net, mosquito repellent, 2. Spraying of insecticides in surrounding and keep it free from vegetation, 3.wearing full sleeve shirts in the evening, 4.Discarding empty containers for collection of water and promoting mosquito breeding Treatment If you are suffering from Dengue, Take one tablet of Paracetamol 500 mg 2-3 times daily after food, drink plenty of water and take rest. Monitor blood platelet and if it is falling down and you develop skin rashes with bleeding episodes like bleeding from gum, nose etc consult doctor immediately.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a friend and he is always been ill. He is suffering from fever and cough since last 3 days he has dry cough. What should he do now.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Take pranacharya kasantak syrup 2-2 tsf in hot water twice a day. Take sitopaladi. Praval and tankan bhasm churna with honey 3-4 times a day. Take ginger black pepper and basil leaves tea. Gargle with hot water (salted) avoid milk. Cold drinks. Take hot water steam.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have checK by the doctor and doctor tell me you have bone tb and giving me medicine. Bt after four days my leg start paining. What is the issue sir? How many time it will take to recover bone tb completely?

General Physician, Cuttack
You have to take anti Tubercular drug minimum for 6 months.Consult orthopedic specialist for advice and treatment
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 I have premature ejaculation problem since last 7-8 year and now I suffer with type 1 diabetes. Is there any relation from both disease and what's a treatment of premature ejaculation. Is it possible to overcome with sexual weakness.

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Premature ejaculation is a common problem faced by many men. But the solution is really simple- please get an in person consultation with sexologist. All you need is sex counseling, sex exercise, to follow some sex tips and drugs as prescribed by doctor. Also avoid smoking, alcohol and anxiety.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor I have oily skin. Nowadays I am experiencing itching of facial skin. I use moisturiser but it keeps it moisturised till the time I dnt wash my face. What shall I apply on it to retain may previous skin.

MBBS, DNB (Dermatology)
Dermatologist, Mumbai
Hi! You could be either having sun sensitivity or allergy to some products. Stop applying any other product. Splash water twice a day. Pat dry. Use only mild baby soap.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 35 year old I have an severe headache problem last 2 month. What can I do in this situation.

General Physician, Chennai
Have your bp checked and your eyes too is it very hot in your place if so drink plenty of water add 1 ltr ofelectral water let me know two days later.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir during sex time I used to take sex tablet vigora 100 mg and after that I stay doing sex continuously for an hour but during night my head as well as my body pains a lot and I do not feel like eating anything.

MD - Psychiatry, MBA (Healthcare)
Psychiatrist, Pune
Headache and body ache is a known side effect of sildenafil (the content of vigora). I do not recommend you to continue taking it. It is to be taken for problems like erectile dysfunction. So, do not take it without supervision. Instead, learn healthier and natural ways of improving your sex life. Learn about kegel exercise, improve your foreplay techniques to prolong the duration of intercourse.
21 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 64 yrs old and have a continuous cough generation and it comes out mostly in morning hours. Can the generation of cough be minimized and how. My second issue is related to backache. I had vitamin d3 deficiency causing excessive calcium deposits on the spinal cord and has caused lot of restrictions in movement of neck and lower back. Any solutions please?

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Kindly show me photograph of the affected part. Rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Use no pillow under the head. Kindly take biod3 max 1 tab dailyx10 paracetamol 250mg od & sos x5days do back (spine)/shoulder/knee exercises make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take do not ignore it. It could be beginning of a serious problem. If no relief in 4_5 days, then contact me again.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have chest pain and burn I have done ECG echo tmt all are normal since September. How many days the tests are reasonable if there is any chance in future coming heart problem.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
As your tmt is normal you have no heart disease now and there is no guarantee that you will not get in future
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have headache. Much similar to cluster headache which comes for for half an hour daily for almost 1 month during every start of winter.. Please tell me what should I do..

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, you may be having headache because of stress/ refractory problems/ any ENT problem kindly follow advises given below: you can take: 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) 2. Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day 3. Get check eyes for refractive error for any change in no. 4. We need to go for ENT evaluation to rule out sinusitis 5. Get BP checked 6. Regular physical exercise and meditation and yoga complete history of your headache for further management like duration, severity, aggravating factors/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis consult physician for further management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son (4 years) he is suffering with aplastic Anemia. Now platelet count is 23000 only. Is there any treatment for this with out BMT (transplantation). please send your response.

MD Pediatrics
Pediatrician, Vadodara
There are treatment which are only supportive which can only decrease the complications and problems. Treatment of choice is BM transplantation only
Submit FeedbackFeedback

HI. I am 24 years old boy. I want to increase my diet because i feel weakness sometimes so what we do in that case. I dont want to take medicine regarding this.

M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Bangalore
Increase the intake of protein and follow small frequent meal pattern,Physical activity for an hour will help you a lot
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed