Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Taranum RiyazYour feedback matters!
Hello, Doctor! I have a sore throat (literally sore) since Monday and my heart palpitations increases sometimes and I have a muscle pain.
Dear sir, I am a diabetic patients n taking human mixtard insulin. My sugar level is under control. Can I donate blood. Reply.
I have a serious migrain problem since last two months ago. Before that I didnot face any kind of migrain problem. I am in a very big dilema. What should I do?
Question Must Be Like: I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 17 years old. My face is full of acne and red rashes. Skin is very oily. It become dark. I have the nightfall problem. So does it effect in my face. Please help me how can I solve it.
Iam 18yrs old iam not having a sufficent sleep.iam going to bed at 10:30p.m(or)9:30p.m but iam getting sleep at1:30a.m(or)2:30a.m what i should do
Does frequent night falls cause any general weakness. What should I do to prevent frequent night falls.
I am suffering from headache, eye itching and loose motion so what should I do can you please tell me.
I am suffering from jaundice and typhoid what should I do plzz help me I am in big problem doctor plz help me.
M 10 weeks pregnant .my stomach bloats even after eating smaller meals and I feel extremely uncomfortable .can not even sleep or walk with that feeling and sometimes vomit out. What do I do to avoid this. I take small and frequent meals but that also not working. please help.
I am suffering from headache due to secretion of cough in my head this is not the first time somany times same problem occurred. Before the one week of headache I feel sleep and sometimes I feel my head is so heavy please could you suggest any medicine for it so that it will prevent secretion of cough in my head and one more thing I don't have any bad habits.
Hello, sir/madam I was 20 years old recently in scanning I have conformed with ovarian cyst formed over left side it is all about 64x51 mm is it to be removed or can we use medicine to cure.
Belly fat may not be a severe medical problem in most individuals. However, it looks aesthetically displeasing and can affect long term health if not controlled at the right time. However, one must keep in mind that dieting and exercising go hand in hand. One cannot rely only on one of them to reduce belly fat.
Mentioned below are a few ways to remove belly fat:
- Avoid sugar: Sugar and other sweetened products must be avoided. Excessive intake of sugar floods the liver with fructose which is then turned to fat. This leads to insulin resistance and metabolic problems. Eliminate sugary drinks and try unsweetened beverages like tea or coffee. However, caffeine, too, must be taken in moderate amounts.
- Eat protein: Protein is considered to be the most important macronutrient when it comes to losing weight. Most of the calories in protein are digested. It is the single most effective change in terms of calorie intake since it reduces your craving by 60% and boosts your metabolism.
- Limit your intake of carbohydrates: Cutting carbohydrates from your diet reduces your appetite and therefore belly fat. Consuming only 50 grams of carbohydrates per day assists in losing weight fast.
- Other dietary changes: Eat foods that are rich in fiber and do not skip meals. If you starve yourself for long periods of time, the body conserves fat by breaking down muscle tissue. This is called catabolic state. Eating in small amounts every two hours is also helpful for those looking to trim their belly fat. This helps to avoid overeating and keeps your metabolism up the entire day by processing food throughout the day.
- Track your calorie intake: It is very important to keep track of the amount of calories you consume so as to make the necessary changes in your dietary plans. You can keep track of it in a food journal or on diet-related websites.
- Exercise: Regular exercising is of utmost importance while trying to lose belly fat. Aerobic exercises, crunches (side, reverse or twist crunches), cycling, lunge twist, rolling plank exercises, captain's chair, the stomach vacuum etc. help in reducing belly fat. Other exercises such as running, jogging, cycling, walking and swimming also help in reducing weight.