Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. TarakramYour feedback matters!
Doctor, About 5months ago I had a surgery on my head and the find it is a tumor (Menengomia. Due to complication they removed 65%of it balance 35%still in my left eye side. It was major surgery which took so many hours then bleeding come they stopped. It is done in Bangalore. My next check up is on august. Now still I am not okay. Now I feel while walking I am not getting a balance I feel. But I am not falling down or any thing. And my left eye was closed for a long period now it is opened because of medical. But still not okay. Now while I am touching my head I feel all brain is coming up like. And still from left portion of my face is still no sensation. So can you tell me the result of this. Reply please give me advice?
I am 22 year old male. I am student of civil engineer. I have problem with essential tremor. When I want to work or something my hand and whole body is shaking. If there any treatment of Essential tremor.
My Father in law aged 65 years has recently diagnosed for parkinson's disease. He is suffering from shaking of hands and legs, poor speech, slow response. What should I do for fast recovery apart from medication.
Hi, I have a query related to my uncle .who is currently suffering from neuro problem. Currently undergoing consultation in paras hospital gurgaon. They advised as there is a brain shrinkage so doc provided under some medication which are general not the root cause medicine. Things cane into picture a year back but now recurrence is frequent with slurry speech, motor balance dysfunction, and weakness. recurrence is now every month for once from the month of jan. We are now willing to see some other doctor as well. And also one of the doc from BHU varanasi advised us to see cardio vascular doc. Now question here is cardiologist and cardiovascular is one of the same thing or different. I want to see him fit n fine. So I want to get satisfied with all the treatment he is undergoing with. Current treatment is not that much satisfactory. Kindly need doctors guidance.
I am 23 years old male I'm having a severe constipation problem a doctor prescribed me cremaffin for one day it cleared my stomach but after that its not working and my entire body is shivering when I get excited or nervous what to do? both side of my head also swelled up.
World Alzheimer’s Day is celebrated on the 21st of September each year. A number of organizations, from all over the world concentrate on raising the awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is a very common type of dementia. It falls under the group of disorders in which mental functioning gets impaired. Life for an Alzheimer’s patients is quite difficult, but by following the following tips, you can support yourself and will also help you to cope with it.
- You have to accept the changes and accept that life will continue getting difficult. Instead of trying to cover your difficulties for protection from embarrassment, you should face the fact. You also have to accept the changes in your physical abilities and adapt to skills, which are beneficial.
- You should develop some ideal coping strategies. Try to be occupied and involved and respond to the challenges you face in everyday life. By practicing the coping skills you will be able to gain a sense of control in your life.
- Try to identify stuff. Make a list of all the tasks which seem challenging to you and try to develop coping strategies for these tasks. Prioritize your tasks and determine whether it is really necessary to overcome certain tasks. You should also strategize solutions and come up with solutions which would suit you best.
- You should set realistic goals and expectations for yourself and use the coping skills to deal with difficult tasks. In case of very challenging tasks, do not hesitate to take help.
- A daily routine or plan is required for keeping a track of several tasks. A schedule reduces the amount of time you spend to figure out something, simplifying your task and also prevents mistakes.
- Always approach one task at a time and take enough time to complete tasks. Do not give up on challenging tasks and take breaks to figure things out.
- Always remember that you have more than a single chance to solve problems. If one chance fails, you should adopt new strategies and try again and again with better assessment.
- You should identify the triggers which cause anxiety and stress. Knowing the causes will allow you to plan in advance so that you can prevent them.
- Keep in mind that your family, friends, pets, will power and prayers are sources of great strength and will help you get past any obstacle.
- You should accept help from others and do not hesitate or think about being dependent on others.
You should take the advice from your psychiatrist or from Alzheimer Association National Early-Stage Advisors in order to understand the challenges such as medications, management of schedules and dealing with emotional or relationship changes.
I am 20 and I have been suffering from migraine since 4-5 years. Actually no doctor detected it as migraine before. Now about 1 month ago an Rheumatologist detected it as migraine. I have been taking medicines since 2 months but they are not much effective.
Natrum muriaticum – When experiencing a headache that can be resolved with Natrum muriaticum, you may feel pressure on the eyes, making it hard to open the eyelids. You might describe the headache as bursting, throbbing, pressing, or tearing. The headache worsens with motion, laughter, and noise. You may have a dry mouth and crave cold drinks.
Belladonna – If your headaches come and go suddenly, Belladonna might help you. This type of headache is violent, throbbing, and intense with burning heat. You might be coming down with a ‘flu or cold and experience a fever with glassy, dilated pupils.
Nux vomica – When a headache is triggered by overeating, coffee, hangovers, lack of sleep, or inactivity, nux vomica may be your answer. Constipation often accompanies the headache. You will feel better if warmly covered and lying down.
Sanguinaria – This headache is associated with nausea and vomiting, and sleep will seem like the only relief. The headache is often right-sided and can be accompanied by other right-sided symptoms, such as shoulder or neck pain.
Bryonia – Intense, sharp, shooting head pain characterizes a Bryonia headache. Your scalp may feel tender to the touch and cold applications help the pain. It can occur with indigestion or liver dysfunction..
Homeopathy is probably the mildest and safest form of treatment. Message complaints in details to select perfect medicine for you.. - Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic