Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. TaradeviYour feedback matters!
I used to take oveclo plus tablet and myoinositol,folic acid with vitamin d3 Powder for the last one month. Now i missed the period for three days . Is possible i get pregnant now?
I am 23 aged. I need to know weather I need laparoscope because it is found that there is cyst in my ovaries .in right it is 4.4 *2.1 and in left it is 4.3 * 2.3 .anti mullein hormone is 17.3 .so please give me your valuable suggestions and opinions.
I suffer from mood swings before I start with menstruating and it's disturbing my normal life, I harm myself and regret it later
I want to know about the tablets which are kept in the vagina before sex and avoid pregnancy. Please give name of some famous brand and side effects if any.
I am 23 yrs I have pcod problem and bad acidity problem and my weight is 65 I want to reduce it wht can I do?
My wife having problem of thyroid and also a MVP. And she is taking medicines like thyrox 50mg once od and ramipril 2.5 mg once od. And after one month of taking both the medicines now. The thyroid is from 19.6 upto 4.5% so I want to ask you that how life g time she has to take thyroid tabs and she is also having a hemoregia in menstruate. Time. Up to 6-7 days long so what is the reason of excess bleeding and what is the solution of that please advice me asap.
I am 25 I got aborted in month of may I got ma period in June but little then July I got twice again lit how come? why don't I get back to my normal period ?
My wife aged 38 years got tubectomy in Apr 2014. Her period occasionally has always been done almost one week in advance. Last period was on 17 oct 2016 and Now the period would have been done by 17 Nov 2016 which has not been done. Please advice the reason.
I have delivered a baby on 16 feb by force vacumm delivery I am very tensed about my stitches how do I come to know my stitches are healing or stitches have broken. What is a difference between menstrual cycle blood and bleeding. How do I come to know that its m. C. Blood or bleeding. Please reply I will be very thankful.
Hi doc, I have a pcod prob because of which I am gaining weight wen I have done all d tests done everything was fine I even Do not have a thyroid problem please help me to get my weight down.
Dear Dr's hello Dr. meri wife ko 24 Oct 2016 ko baby hua hai. So Ab hum yeh janana chatai hai ki ab hum kab Sex kr saktai hain aur Sex krtai huai kin baton ka dhiyan rakhai kiyon abhi meri wife ki delivery hui hai. Please ans thoda detail mai dijia ga thanks.
Mera baby mere pat me hi mar gaya tha 8 mahine me tab breast ka size kafi badh gaya. How to reduce it?
Hello I'm 25 years old having pcod trying to conceive. My Dr. given me fertyl 50 and rejumet tablets from second day of my period. What are the chances of pregnancy?
Natural therapies are a great option to support your body and prepare it for pregnancy. As with any approach trying to decrease the chance of miscarriage, these steps will help to nourish and support the body, inviting a healthy pregnancy to occur.
Preparing ahead of time for your pregnancy is also important for decreasing the chance of a miscarriage, these steps must be practiced for at least 3 months before you become pregnant again. If you are currently experiencing a miscarriage consult a doctor or midwife right away.
1. Prepare for conception: The first step is to prepare your body with fertility cleansing. Fertility cleansing helps you to support the liver in cleansing the body of old toxins and excess hormones while encouraging the uterus to cleanse itself of ‘old’ contents, increasing uterine circulation and tone.
2. Eat a nutrient dense fertility diet: The next step is to nourish and build up your body to be a healthy, baby friendly body. This can be done through eating a well balanced and nutritious diet. What you eat has a strong impact on:
- The health of your eggs
- Your hormonal balance
- Creating a healthy placenta
- Decreases chance of a miscarriage
- Building nutrient storage for baby
- Creating a healthy reproductive system
3. Build a healthy foundation: One of the major foundational steps to increase your chance of having a healthy pregnancy is to take some basic vitamins, minerals, and EFA’s. There are specific vitamins and minerals that are necessary for a healthy reproductive system, hormonal balance, and ovulation. Essential fatty acids are also extremely important for miscarriage prevention.
4. Apply fertility or abdominal massage: Another important element of promoting a healthy conception is to increase circulation to the uterus. Through applying a simple massage method called self fertility massage you are able to increase the circulation to the uterus, clear adhesions and congestion.