Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tara MadhavaYour feedback matters!
Can hymen is broken by menstrual cup or tampons? Or If they did not take properly or they do not know how to take?
Since 2009 I have been menstruating every month, but it has not yet stabilized. Initially I had an 8 day cycle, but gradually it has decreased to 2days a months. The bleeding is also not very heavy and the pain is breath-taking. I experience an abdominal pain even when I am not on my period cycle. Few of my friends have been diagnosed with ovarian- cysts and I fear I have the same because my symptoms match with theirs'. I have developed tiny hair on my chest and back which is not a symptom that normal girls have. If your feel that my concern is valid, please brief me with it's diagnosis and further treatment.
Sir, I have married since last 4 years but we do not have a child, what should i do to conceive the child?
Hello. I am 26 year, Mera period 30 April kohua tha. Ab mujhe periods 22 may ko ak din hokar band ho gya. Iska kya karan h please suggest me.
I am experiencing minor bleeding, even though her periods is due on 19th april. I had unprotected sex and took an I pill on 27 and 28th March. Do I have something to worry about? Thanks.
Mere shadi 25 Nov me Hui hai or mujhe 2 bar period hua hai ek bar 16 Dec. Or ek bar 16 Jan. Jabki Nov. SE Abhi tak mere pati or mere bich daily sex hota hai sirf period me nahi hota 5 din lekin ishke bawjud hum pregnant nahi huye jab ki humne condom v use nahi kiye the or pahle jab mera period hota tha tab blood ke santh ek egg jaisa niklta tha period ke 3 or 4 din lekin pichle 6 SE 7 mahine SE egg nahi aata sirf period hota hai or bahot blood aata hai bahot pain hota hai hum pregnant hona chahte hai lekin nahi ho rahe hum pregnant mujhe Janna hai ki kya mai ma ban Sakti hua ya nahi.
Can I have some idea about the cost of normal delivery or operation delivery. Delivery by operation is safe or not for the mother?
My best friend had sex with her boyfriend on 28th October 2016 and their condom broke after an hour she took an I pill Last month she got her periods on 10th, and every month her periods comes 7 days earlier so according to that she should have got down today i.e. 3rd November 2016. But she has not yet got her periods. Is there anything to be worried about. Are there any chances she might get pregnant. She is 20 now.
I am going to marry a divorcee women who already done family planning operation, my question is it possible to her to conceive my baby after doing again operation to give birth a baby. Thanks in advance.
I was told I have subserosa fibroid and cyst 4 years ago. I had an operation to remove fibroid a year ago after it reached 5 cm but cyst disappeared on its own. Few months ago I ws diagnosed with PCOS. Apart from pain during menstruation and ovulation I do not have any pCOS symptoms like unwanted hair but I have gained around 7 kgs since operation. So does gaining weight have to do with operation or the PCOS because I can feel like a round ball shaped around my pelvic which made the doctor think I was pregnant and I have not changed my diet and can PCOS be cured or disappear itself. And with fibroid, PCOS,cyst does it mean I might have hormonal imbalance? I have never conceived.
Hi I have regular periods 28 days cycle. Last periods happens on september 9th and it long for 7 days. Then intercourse on 24th september. After that on 5th day means september 29th, I got bleeding first light and then heavy with stomach pain. It long for 5 days. I confused that it is implantation or periods. And till now october 24th no periods. Is their a chance of pregnancy or any possibility to get periods on oct 29th?
Are you concerned about being at the risk of having ovarian cancer? Ovarian cancer is a form of cancer that occurs in your ovaries. It leads to abnormal cells, which are capable of spreading to other parts of your body. The major symptoms of ovarian cancer that are experienced at later stages of the condition include pelvic pain, bloating, swelling and loss of appetite. There are several risk factors which increase your chance of developing ovarian cancer. The most important factors are as follows:
- Your chances of developing ovarian cancer increase with your age.
- The condition is uncommon in women below the age of 40 and most cases of ovarian cancer are likely to occur in women after menopause.
- Most cases of ovarian cancer are found in women who are above the age of 63.
- There is an association between obesity and the development of ovarian cancer. It has been observed that obese women are at a higher risk of getting an ovarian cancer.
- Reproductive history
- Women who have been pregnant and completed their term before the age of 23 are at a low risk of having ovarian cancer. The risk increases with each full term pregnancy and women who have a full term pregnancy after 35 are more likely to develop ovarian cancer.
- Birth control
- Women using birth control pills or oral contraceptives are at a lower risk of getting ovarian cancer.
- The risk gets lowered only after using the pills for a period of 3 to 6 months. The longer you use the pills, the less risk you are at.
- Fertility drugs
- According to studies, the use of a certain fertility drug for a period of more than one year increases your chances of developing ovarian tumours and hence, ovarian cancer.
- The risk is maximum in women who did not get pregnant while using the drug. These drugs increase the risk of ovarian tumours, which are called low malignant potential.
- Infertile women are usually at a higher risk of being affected by ovarian cancer, even if they do not use fertility drugs.
- These are male hormones. A certain drug that is used for increasing your androgen levels is associated with higher chances of developing ovarian cancer. However, this is not yet confirmed and more research is currently being undertaken to find out how much androgens are responsible for causing ovarian cancer.
It is recommended for you to consult a doctor and undertake several tests and examinations. This will help in the proper diagnosis of your condition and regular screenings will help you to keep safe and know about any disruption in your ovaries that indicate ovarian cancer development. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hi doctor. I am having pain on my left breast regularly. Is it due to increase in size or due to reason that I go fr washroom late in the morning though I feel to go there early but due to laziness I still lie on bed. So please suggest me.
Protein is the key for muscle building; this will help you gain weight. Help yourself to nuts and dairy products.