Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. TaraYour feedback matters!
I am a student .I have been preparing for medical entrance exams for 2 years. I am felling great stress as one of my neighbour cracked exam last year. Please give some prescription for overcome with this stress. Due to this stress, I am unable to concentrate on my study. And exam is next 20 days. I am felling very weak student when I thought of my neighbour.
I am balu. I have hair fall problem. Whats the solution. Can you recommend an hair oils. And I have heard that their is a oil with the name of HAIR FOR SURE. Is it create any problem by using that hair oil.
Hello Doctor! I am 20 years old female. Let me start from the beginning. I got asthma attack when I was 9 years old, and was treated well which made me completely fit within 1 year. But the problem started today when I smoked cigarette for the first time with friends and after like 3 hours I started taking deep breath while speaking! Now my question is, will this one time smoking cause a long time effect, will I get asthma attacks regularly like before even after using inhaler? Please help me. * I USE ESIFLO 125 INHALER. AND I LEFT THE IDEA OF SMOKING AGAIN. :)
Hi, am 18 year old boy ,i want to increase my height but am skinny, does swimming increase my height? If so how many times I should do?
This is a condition in which women are unable to climax in spite of adequate sexual stimulation. It is a common condition that affects a significant number of women. Female orgasms vary in several ways; it may differ in intensity or duration. The symptoms of anorgasmia are mainly the delay in attaining orgasms or the inability to orgasm.
What are the types of anorgasmia?
- Acquired anorgasmia- In this type, orgasms have been attained before, but due to some factors, have stopped now.
- Lifelong anorgasmia- Orgasms have never been felt.
- Situational anorgasmia- Here, you may be able to orgasm in certain situations alone. Like in a certain position, or oral sex or with a particular person only. Most women cannot orgasm to vaginal stimulation alone.
- Generalised anorgasmia- In this, you are unable to climax in any situation or with any partner
What causes this?
Orgasms is a very complex process. It takes a combination of physical, psychological and emotional factors to reach an orgasm. So, if any of the above mentioned is compromised, it can lead to temporary or permanent anorgasmia. The several factors that can typically cause anorgasmia are:
- Medical diseases- Diseases such as diabetes or multiple sclerosis can lead to anorgasmia
- Medications- Medicines such as anti-depressants, anti-histamines, cardio-vascular medications can interfere with orgasms
- Smoking and Alcohol- Alcohol can lead to the inability to climax, whereas smoking cigarettes limits blood flow and has a similar effect.
- Gynaecologic issues- Surgeries such as hysterectomy or cancer surgeries can hamper with the ability to achieve orgasms.
- Poor body image
- Anxiety or depression
- Financial issues and stress
- Fear or Sexually Transmitted Diseases or pregnancy
- Past emotional or sexual abuse
- Fights or conflicts in the relationship
- No attraction toward the partner
- Lack of connection
- Poor connection with partner regarding sexual needs
How to treat it?
After you consult your sexologist, he might suggest you sex therapy or cognitive behavioural therapy. You may also seek couple therapies. Women can also try increased stimulation. Most women have a hard time achieving orgasms via vaginal stimulation. You can try clitoral stimulation or other positions that may benefit and increase the chances of achieving an orgasm.
I have a white spots on my face. And sometime it become darker and lighter what should I do. Please suggest me.
I am 35 year old my height is 5 feet and weight is 63. I am going gym for 20 said but no effect on my body. please suggest me what can I do for weight lose.
My mom having problem of hair loss its age is 50 years he lives in sharjah dubai were water from sea converted into useful one and temperature is very high this problem facing from many years.
I have developed spur at the ankle bone which is paining me while I am walking. I came to know this when I took the Xray. I am given to wear an anklet but it pains me when I bend my leg. Can you suggest a remedy. than.
I am 21 years old. My breasts are becoming deflated due to huge weight loss. Can gaining weight fix the problem. I gained 5 kgs but there seem no fullness in upper pole. I am healthy .Please provide some help.
My cousin is having water bubbles near ovaries and she gaining weight also for past few months what is the condition. Please tell me and also tell me the diet control and lifestyle changes.
Gallstones are bits of solid material that may be formed in the gall bladder. The gallbladder is a little organ located under the liver. You won't not know you have them until they've block your bile duct, causing pain that will need immediate medical intervention, and even hospitalisation in some cases.They may comprise of cholesterol, salt, or bilirubin, which consists of red platelets. Gallstones vary in size. They can be as little as a grain of sand or as even the size of an apricot in many cases.
Women are more likely to develop gallstones than men. Read on to know more:
Causes: There are a number of causes for this condition, especially in women. These causes are as follows:
- Intake of anti-conception medication pills, hormone trade treatment for menopause side effects, or pregnancy
- Malfunctioning of the gall bladder
- High cholesterol levels
- Gallstones may be created when there is excessive amount of cholesterol in the bile discharged by the liver. This bile normally separates the cholesterol and helps in the normal functioning of the liver and other digestive organs of the body.
- Bilirubin: Bilirubin is a substance created when your liver wrecks old red platelets. A few conditions, like cirrhosis of the liver and certain blood issues causes the liver to create more bilirubin than it ought to. This can lead to complicated conditions like gallstones.
- Bile: Your gallbladder needs to exhaust bile to be sound. In the event that it discharges its bile content, the bile turns out to be excessively thick which causes stones to shape.
- Weight: Being overweight or underweight can also cause a malfunction which can lead to the appearance of such stones. The diet also has a bearing in such cases.
- A yellowish tint in your skin or eyes, which can demonstrate jaundice
- Sickness or retching
- Clay coloured stools
- Pain in the right upper quadrant of your stomach area
- Other digestive issues
Ayurveda is a holistic system of medicine that gets to the root cause of the disorder instead of just treating the symptoms. Ayurvedic remedies improve your overall wellbeing, in addition to treating the symptoms. The various Ayurvedic remedies for gallstones are:
- Diet: Following a healthy diet is one of the key measures to prevent gallstones. Eat a well-balanced diet which has plenty of fruits and vegetables; avoid eating foods that contain saturated fats. Fat rich foods such as nuts and seeds should be consumed in moderation.
- Exercise: Exercising regularly helps in keeping your weight in check. Cardio exercises such as swimming and running are good for your heart and overall health. Remember that obesity is a risk factor for gallbladder stones.
- Keep Diabetes in check: If you are diabetic, make sure your blood sugar levels are in check. High blood sugar may cause high fat levels in the blood which may result in gallstones.
- Limit Stress: Stress may be a direct or an indirect cause for the formation of gallstones. Hence practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to deal with stress in an effective manner.
- Ayurvedic Herbs: Numerous herbs known as cholagogues and choleretics have been found useful in preventing gallstones in traditional ayurvedic medicine. Cholagogues are herbs that stimulate the gallbladder to contract, while choleretics stimulate the liver to secrete more bile. Both these actions could help reduce the risk of developing gallstones. Turmeric, citrus fruits, dried ginger, black pepper, long pepper, hing, etc., fall under these categories.
- Table Salt Remedy: Before breakfast, on an empty stomach, take a tsp of Saindhava lavanam or ordinary table salt in a glass of hot water. After drinking this, lie down for about 45 minutes on your right side. Do this once or twice a week.
- Castor Oil: Apply castor oil pack over the gallbladder area.
- Therapeutic Procedures: Apatarpana (fasting), langhana (light diet) and virechana (mild purgation) are some of the therapeutic procedures that are usually advised as a part of the treatment.
- Ayurvedic Remedies: Specific Ayurvedic remedies such as Shankavati, Sootasekar ras, Pravaalpanchaamrit, Hingwaashtak choorna, Avipattikar choorna, etc., are generally prescribed to treat this condition. The duration of the treatment and dosage of these medicines depends on the severity of the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.