Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bengaluru. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tara DeviYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/ madam I am suffering from vaginal yeast infection. N severe itching. please help me to get rid of this. I am unmarried. Thank you.
My girlfriend is 18 years old and she is 4 weeks pregnant and we want abortion. What should we do. How much time it will take and what is price of abortion.
I am 26 years old, Not Married, I have irregular periods and recently got diagnosed with PCOD and Thyroid and my prolactin levels are also a very high. I have consulted a gynecologist, she has prescribed me with Femilon medicine and Folvite medicine and Cabgolin, Femilon for 21 days, where I got my last period on 27th Feb and I have taken femilon medicine from 5th March. I have completed the course of 21 days on 25th March. Still I did not get my period as its almost 4 days I have completed the course. And I ave also used cabgolin for 4 weeks, one tablet every week, and folvite 1 tablet every day. Would like to know when would I get my periods and also would like to know by using these medicines whether it will help me in regularizing my periods.
My wife got positive in her pregnancy test before completing 1 months of marriage. Is it possible. If it is possible. Then how can she break the pregnancy. Because we don't want baby now. So please suggest me which medicine should be used to break pregnancy without any side effect.
I am 34 year old woman after marriage I get pregnant but due tosome reason we abort my pregnancy I took abortion pills after that 4 year going I am not able to conceive Dr. Said report are normal my husband test also normal what can I do.
Hey, so me and my boyfriend have sex and we use a condom and it hasn't broken or anything, is there still any chance of pregnancy ?
Chest congestion becomes common with a change of season. And it’s advisable to go for home remedies. Medicines might have side effects too but home remedies not only provide quick relief but are safe too. But you need to make a little effort for that.
Try these home remedies for a quick relief:
1. Gargle: Gargling is an easiest home remedy for chest congestion. It’s done by putting little salt or turmeric in a glass of warm water. It should be done twice or thrice a day.
2. Steam: Taking steam before sleep instantly eases chest congestion. Plain boiling water is good but one can put a pinch of turmeric too as it’s a great healer.
3. Ginger and honey: It’s advisable to boil pieces of ginger in water and then seep them and drink the water by mixing honey in it. Take it 2-3 times in a day for quicker relief.
4. Onion juice: Onion juice also helps in cleaning chest congestion. Mix honey, lemon juice with onion juice in a glass of warm water and drink it 3-4 times a day.
5. Bay leaves: Taking fresh bay leaves provides great relief at the time of chest congestion. Boil bay leaves in water for about 2-3 minutes and take it 2-3 times a day.
6. Black coffee: Taking 2-3 cups of black coffee also helps in cleaning chest congestion because of presence of caffeine in it.
7. Foods to avoid: During chest congestion, one should avoid taking sugar, dairy products and fried food as all these increase mucus production.
8. Garlic and Lime juice: Take a glass of warm water and add lime juice and garlic paste along with a pinch of salt. Gulp it down to get instant relief.
9. Milk with turmeric and black pepper powder: Take a glass of hot milk, add 2 teaspoons of honey, half teaspoon turmeric with a pinch of black pepper powder and drink it for instant relief.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 32 female married two years ago but I am feeling sexually weak and don't stand long with my partner. What should I do?
No time for gym? try these 6 amazing tricks to stay in shape
Who says you need to go to the gym to be in shape? people were much fitter when gyms did not exist at all. The key here is being active or moving your body, which given our modern lifestyle seems hard to achieve. Going to the gym at a regular time each day is a focused way of getting your daily exercise. But it’s not the only way. You can have a fit and toned body by making certain changes in your daily lifestyle which will be a more fun and holistic way of embracing exercise. It also saves your gym expenses!
Here are some simple and fun ways to stay in shape without joining a gym:
1. Start simple home exercises
- Skipping, jumps, squats, burpees and lunges are few simple exercises that will give you a great cardio workout.
- If you want to tone your muscles, do bench presses, stomach crunches, squats and burpees.
- Yoga is also a great way to tone up muscles and build strength.
2. Walk more
- Walk to work if possible. If you need to use transport, park your car 1 km ahead of your workplace or get down two stops ahead if you use public transport.
- Walk briskly to feel your heart pumping. Walk while speaking on your mobile phone.
- Buy a pedometer or download a smartphone app to count your daily steps for motivation.
- Doctors recommend a minimum of 10000 steps a day.
3. Stay active at your workplace
- Instead of sitting and staring at your computer screen all day at work, find innovative ways to exercise.
- While you are waiting for that printout, kick up each leg by turn behind you. Use your water bottle to do arm raises and arm twists.
- Clench and release your fingers in case you are typing for too long.
- While sitting at your desk, stretch out your legs by turn and hold them straight out at hip level under the table.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator for a few floors at least.
4. Take up a fun activity
- You can get a pet dog and take it out for regular walks.
- Join a local sports team like cricket, football or basketball.
- Dancing and swimming are other ways of enjoying while exercising.
- You can even play an active video game that requires you to get out of your seat and move.
5. Do household chores
- Daily household chores like sweeping, mopping, dusting, scrubbing and gardening are also ways of staying fit. Do them as fast as you can for maximum impact.
- Also, avoid sitting for too long. Simply standing can stretch your back muscles and help you lose 33% more calories.
6. Start running
- Running or jogging daily is a great way to exercise your whole body and build stamina.
- Make it a social activity by pairing up with your friends and colleagues. All you need is a good pair of shoes.
- You can start building these habits only if you are convinced about the need for daily exercise. It won’t take long before you are so addicted to living a more active life that you wouldn’t want to change it! so go ahead and take small but sure steps towards an active and healthy lifestyle and see yourself transform.
I went to a gyn yesterday she took a scan and prescribed me meprate for irregular periods for 5 days, before I started the medicine I got few drops of bleeding yesterday, should I continue meprate? And I also forgot to ask her whether I was pregnant. I'm confused Dr. Help.
Sir Meri shadi ho chuki hai or 3 months of doughter hai. Sir hum 1st bache ke baad 1&2 saal ka gap rakhana chate hai. Toh hame bataye ki kya kare.
If someone has pcod than what are the problems a women can suffer form? And if she had pcod then she can be pregnant or not?
My wife is pregnant. She had her period on 22 jan. We got positive urine test yesterday. Please suggest what are dose and donts.
In Vitro Fertilisation means Fertilisation in- glass that is fertilization outside the human body. It was initially developed for fertility in females who had blocked or unfunctional fallopian tubes. At present IVF is recommended to patients who are unable to conceive due to several other causes also.
We at India IVF Clinic try to provide you with the utmost services:
- Your initial consultation
- Pretreatment preparation and planning management
- Start of oral contraceptive pills
- Ovarian induction
- Egg Maturation
- Embryo Assessment
- Egg retrieval
- Embryo Transfer
- Pregnancy test