Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Tanveer KhanYour feedback matters!
My question is about my husband. He is 28 years and he is accountant by profession. Some times he feels lite pain in chest and itching sensation. He feels minor headache (forehead. Is he suffering from any heart problem. Pls help. I am so worried.
Mild pain in left hand (bicep) and left part of chest (near armpit). I am doing yoga from last one month.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.
I am a 24 year old female. I have hypertension problems. I feel anxious, sad all the time. I am not able to sleep properly.
I am having pain in my heart from last one week and it was now lesser than the 1st day. But it pains more when I take a deep breath. Please help me.
Cardiac surgery is a big think. But because of the advancement in the technique and expertisation, it is becoming 100% safe. Because of the expertisation, the world wide results of surgery are appreciable.
If you have any querry reagrding Cardiac surgery, you are most welcome.