Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tanuja TYour feedback matters!
I have cold for more than years. I cant sleep at the night. I think it is allergenic problem. Sometime there will be sneezing also. So what can I do for it. What is the actual medicine for it?
I am 18 years I want to ask a question that can I use himalaya hairzone spray for my hairs because my hairs are falling excessively and I can see my scalp easily can I used it or there is another treatment please help.
I have a digestion problem, and feeling lazy most of the time and there is also a urine problem with me after half an hour of drinking water, I have to go for urine discharge. Pls suggest me the solution of these problems.
I am 58 year old. I have blockage in heart and diabetic since 21 years and suffering from thyroid since 10 years. Since last 6 years I am suffering from depression and taking medicine which are 1. Amizep H 25 mg 2.Epcon 2 mg 3.Oxitine CR forte, but my condition is not improving .I remember only bad things and cry as I lost my father and younger brother in last 9 months. I never forget them. I see bad in others although they have more good things. I like to purchase maney things and purchase but not satisfy. Medicines are not giving relief. What can I do? Kindly advise me.
I am 24 yr old male I have frequent fever for last one week increase in temp chills uncertain morning m fine evening again fever/ chill viceversa my pulse is coming 50- platelet count is 62000 is it something serious otherwise I have heavy work out fit diet and schedule m in sports.
My knees have been paining for the last one week. Please give me a suggestion. I workout and play football.
I am 19 year old boy I am fat my weight is 90 and I want to ask how can I lose my weight. Is there any ayurvedic medicine for me to lose weight I need your suggestion please.
My uncle' s albumin value is 3 and cerum creatinine is 2. 5. He is feeling general weakness and lack of appetite. Please suggest some line of treatment
I am losing sperm. Instantly release my sperm (half minute ).then my penis very small size. My life partner not satisfied .pls help me.
Some times in my face there is more pimples I tried so many creams & soap, ailment ex. I cannot clear it would you help me .
Most of the common back pains we experience are mechanical in origin and therefore are affected only by drugs and medication with pain-relieving capabilities. There are no medicines or drugs capable of removing the causes of our common backaches and pains. Therefore, medication should only be taken when your pains are severe or when you must find relief.Certain medications such as aspirin and non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) have been found to be the most useful for alleviation of acute back pain and have fewer side effects than some other commonly prescribed medications. Both have been recommended by the United States Federal Government Agency for Health Care Policy and Research.
1. BED REST
When your back pain is so severe that bed rest is required, you should restrict this period of rest, if at all possible, to two or three days.A recent study conducted in the United States demonstrated that those patients resting in bed for two days recovered as well as those remaining in bed for seven days. However, those patients remaining ambulant and moving were able to go back to work sooner than those who rested for either two or seven days. Nevertheless, I have seen many patients who could still not arise from bed after ten days.
Acupuncture is able to relieve pain and, when all else has failed, is well worth a trial. You should be aware, however, that as with taking medication, you can obtain relief from acupuncture, but acupuncture itself does not correct the underlying mechanical problem.
In the past, the treatment of back and neck problems by adjust mentor manipulation of the spine was considered one of the most popular forms of treatment, and it was demonstrated by chiropractors and osteopaths in the first half of the century that a short-term benefit could be obtained from this form of treatment. However,much research has now shown that from spinal manipulation or adjustment there are no long-term benefits, and its use can create dependency.A recent study by internationally renowned researchers from the University of Washington in the United States has shown that one month after completing treatment, patients taught the McKenzie method improved to the same degree as patients receiving manipulation by chiropractors. However, the patients receiving the McKenzie method had fewer treatments to achieve that improvement,and 72% of them reported that in the event of recurrence they would manage their own problem. This has great significance for those patients with recurring problems.About 80% of patients with common back problems can be taught the self-manipulation methods outlined in this book. The other 20% of the population are the only ones who will require any form of manipulative therapy.I think it is important that people who are suffering from back pain are aware that spinal manipulation or adjustive treatments should not be given to the whole population with back pain in order to deliver it to the few who really need it. Spinal manipulation should certainly not be used before self-treatment measures have proven unsuccessful.Manipulative phyiotherapists, chiropractors and osteopaths all dispense spinal manipulation or "adjustment."
Recommend various forms of heat, shortwave diathermy,and ultrasound, all of which are commonly used in the treatment of back pain.You should be aware that these treatments provide no long-term benefit and do nothing to treat the underlying problem, nor is there any scientific evidence that they can accelerate healing.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me?
MY mother had angina attack in 2014 since then she I on medicines (winitro 2.6 bd, clopivas ap75 od, tvs-40 od, aciloc 150 bd, trivedon Mr. 35 bd, metolar 50 bd, ozomet pg2 she is diabetic also since 2010. Sometimes She feels sensation and fatigue in chest area and feels tired after short walking. What is the precautions she can take and can she do brisk walking because she is little overweight 80 kg at 5 ft 3 inch. Thanks.
I always get too much nervous n frightened while giving interview. My hands n legs started shaking n my heart beat gets fasten n louder my brain gets stuck n nervous system break down. Please help me.
Dandruff is one of those uncalled for hair conditions we all have trouble dealing with. It not just takes our self confidence down but also acts as a trigger to a number of scalp problems that we might face in the future. But, it is not as if one has to go through an expensive salon treatment to get rid of the unwanted dandruff. Basic hygiene and a few good rules could be effective in treating the irritable condition of dandruff. Here are a few:
- Coconut oil: This oil is supposed to have anti fungal properties and also keeps the scalp from getting itchy. For best results, mix coconut oil with lemon and rub it in the scalp gently. Leave for some time and then again wash the hair. This should be done at least three times in a week to get rid of dandruff.
- Vinegar: It is one of the other ingredients that are a proven anti-dandruff. Application of fungus helps to kill the fungi and bacteria associated to dandruff. Vinegar is rich in acidic content and thus reduces flaking a great deal. White vinegar and water should be mixed in equal proportions and applied to hair thoroughly. Leave it for some time and wash the hair thoroughly. Follow this for three times a week for best results.
- Neem: Ancient herbs hold relevance till today. The medicinal and cooling properties of Neem are a great remedy for treating dandruff. Nature is the best way to go and Neem has been a tested element for all skin ailments and same applies to the fungi that accumulate as the result of flakes. Boil Neem leaves in water and use the broth to wash hair.
- Garlic: A lot of people seem to avoid garlic on their hair because of the pungent smell associated to it. However, the medicinal properties of garlic are too many to be overlooked. The benefits of raw and crushed garlic are too many to be listed and have been tested since a long time. For best results, pound garlic cloves with water and wash your hair with the liquid. And for the smell, you could add honey and ginger to the mixture.
- Yogurt: Perhaps the most common method used for treating dandruff since a long time. Yogurt continues to win our trust every time. This is simple as it could get. Apply yogurt to the scalp and leave it for some time. Then wash the yogurt after around an hour and use a mild shampoo to wash off the hair. Repeat the procedure for at least two days a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.