Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tanuja Satish
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tanuja SatishYour feedback matters!
Whenever I go to the toilet I have to sit again and again. Every time when I gives a pressure urine comes out but in a less amount for a while I am sick of this so help me.
I have pain in my eyes, my eyes become red, pain in head and I can not see from long distance properly. Then what should I do?
I face pain in my groin area and pelvis area including testes after ejaculation every times. This is happening since past 3-4 years. Earlier it was not regular but now a days I face pain after every ejaculation. Also I feel like some burning sensation while ejaculation in penis. It is bent to and face tension from left root side while at the right side I do not face any tension. Please suggest me proper guidance and what to do next.
Hi Mam I have so many friends are there I am spent some few friends only. I feel some times what about my life already 52 years old so please make me depressed what I do please suggest.
I use mobile phone for the maximum time of the day and nowadays I feel my eyes inching and also there are black circles around my eyes. Can you prefer glasses for me so that my eyes are protected. I also feel depressed all the time.
Please suggest on below U.S.G PELVIS & abdomen U.T -- avns N echotxtous R .T.O -- Shows cyst of 3.7*3.2*3.6 L.T.O -- N CUT .DE. Sac --- no few fluid seen Suggest tablet? please Nd Dr. give me mala n dose for month !this is right dose? Pls. help
I am 50 Years old. I have pain in my left shoulder and fingers joints since one month. Pain is more when I get up in the morning. What I should do?
There are many ways to gain weight but the best way is to eat healthy foods. To help you out, listing out the healthy foods to gain weight.
1. Lean red meat: it is loaded with proteins and iron and aids in quick weight gain. Choose rib-eye, t-bone, new-york strip and beef tenderloin. These varieties should be taken with a healthy diet for a healthy body.
2. Peanut butter: it is loaded with proteins and fats; hence they are great for weight gain. A tablespoon of peanut butter contains 100 calories and it contains various essential nutrients like magnesium, vitamin e, b3 and folate. While purchasing a bottle of peanut butter, opt for one that doesn’t have added sugar.
3. Whole fat milk: opt for whole fat milk instead of skim milk. It is loaded with vitamin d and a, it has only 60 calories more than skim milk. This will help you gain weight faster.
4. Avocados: they are the best way to gain weight since they are high in heart-healthy fats and calories. They also have potassium, vitamin b, e and folic acid.
5. Potatoes: potatoes contain carbohydrates that help in gaining weight. They are rich in protein, fiber and vitamin c. Consume potatoes with skin since half of the proteins lies in the peel.
6. Whole wheat bread: whole wheat breads are packed with fiber and minerals. They will help you stay full for longer periods of time and will provide you sufficient energy.
7. Butter: it is loaded with fats and it is best for long term weight gain. But it should be consumed in moderation since regular consumption increases the risk of heart disease.
8. Cheese: it contains high amounts of protein and fats. It also has calories, calcium and cholesterol. Hence, consume cheese to gain weight quickly.
9. Banana: it contains 105 calories and is packed with carbohydrates. They provide you instant energy and are best to gain weight.
10. Chicken: a 100 g of chicken has 25 g of protein. People who consume chicken for a month will gain weight.