Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tanuja SatishYour feedback matters!
I have irregular period. I have this problem 5 years back. And still now also. I take 6 month medicine so only came period.
Hi m 20 years old medical college girl. A guy 19 years old proposes me he was so nice and caring to me and my family bt after some time people come to me and said he is flirting with other girls also I love him so much but I can't tolerate this so I simply broke up saying my father will not accept us I didn't tell him the reason coz I don't wanna have fight with him. But still I love him and angry with him now I can't trust other boys also but may be that was all rumours about him. M confused abd hurt even I can not concentrate on studies also. please suggest me what should I do.
My son is two month old due to cough n cold we took him to doc today. He had recommended steam for him n given us Some Ipratropium nebulizer solution Bp .can we use such solution for steaming via nebulizer .I hope it doesn't have any side effects as he is having little bit cough n cold only. Pls given us second advice.
I have tell the about allergies problem and this problem increasing day by day. But not relief please tell me solution?
I am 21 year old my weight is 69 kg I wants to reduce my tummy I am going to gym for that my tummy and weight both is reduces with upper body and arms it affects my personality so can I use whey protein if yes then which brand.
I am suffering from cough and cold kindly suggest me suitable description. And suggest me the diets to take during this.
I am 29 years old. I am suffering with sugar. My sugar level is 500 before food. I am not taking any treatment. Could you please suggest what can I do to reduce my sugar level.
I eat all type of foods and more non veg! but I am unable to gain my weight and I am still 47kgs! So what can I do to gain my weight?
I have 86 kg how weight loss quickly. And I am go to walk daily. Food I imit than y not weight loss. Ans. Any tablet without side effect.
Sir I am from India when I sex with my partner then with is few second my sperm come so you tell me what can I do or whan to check consultant.
I am 21 years old, I am suffering from pain in my testicle (right), for almost 2 years, actually I had got hit by a ball before 2 years, but that pain did not last long. I had undergone scanning and its all ok in it, but still I have pain. How can I solve this?
Am a sugar patent I love sweets when my family members went out am start to eat sweets I know it is not correct but may I know its ham full.
Hai sir, I use pind oil pain is decreasing 60% but one day iàm not using the oil, pain is still same. Pls give me permanently solution. I can't standing northern 30 mint's and while sitting also pain, sometime legs ones side muscle current shak pain.
Is premature ejaculation be cured. Is there any way to overcome this problem. Any medicine or exercise?
One’s pregnancy is a time when one must be extremely vigilant about a proper diet and good exercise regime that will benefit the child and mother in equal measure. A balanced diet during pregnancy and enough of it is essential for your child to develop and grow in a healthy manner. You need to up your daily intake by 300 to 350 calories per day. Women carrying twins require 500 calories extra each day. Despite the fact that nausea during the initial months of pregnancy can make this troublesome, try to eat a properly balanced diet and take prenatal vitamins.
Here is a guide to a healthy diet during pregnancy:
- Eat a variety of food items to get a good amount of the nutrients, which your body requires. 3 main meals and 3 small meals should be taken each day.
- Pick fruits and ingredients that are high in fiber like whole grain breads, oats, beans, pasta and rice. In case you take a fiber supplement, increase the dose you take, slowly. This can get rid of gas and cramping. It is just as essential to drink enough fluids when you increase your fiber consumption.
- Ensure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals daily. Your specialist can suggest an over-the-counter supplement or recommend a prenatal vitamin for you.
- Eat and drink no less than four servings of dairy items and calcium-rich food products a day to guarantee that you are getting at least 1,000 milligrams of calcium on a daily basis.
- Eat at least three servings of iron-rich foods such as spinach, beans, lean meat and breakfast cereals every day to ensure that you are getting 27 milligrams of iron each day.
- While you are pregnant, you will require 220 micrograms of iodine a day to guarantee for your child's brain and sensory system growth. Look for dairy items like milk, cheese, and yogurt. In addition, baked potatoes, cooked beans, limited portions of fish like cod, salmon, and shrimp can be very healthy.
- Consume at least one good source of vitamin C consistently. For instance, oranges, grapefruits, strawberries, papaya, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, green peppers, tomatoes and mustard greens. Pregnant women require 80 to 85 milligrams of vitamin C a day.
- Every pregnant woman needs one milligram of folate each day to counteract neural tube defects like spina bifida. Folic acid is an essential choice when you are pregnant.
- Consume at least one source of vitamin A each day. Sources of vitamin A are carrots, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, spinach, water squash, turnip greens, beet greens, apricots, and melon.