Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Tanaji KalyankarYour feedback matters!
हेल्लो सर मुझे 15 दिन पहले ही पेट में दर्द हुआ जिसकी जांच कराने पे मुझे पता चला कि मेरी दोनों किडनी में 4 mm के stone है जिसका इलाज मैंने चालु कर लिया है परन्तु जब मैंने कुछ दिन पहले सेक्स किया तब मेरे sperm वीर्य नही निकला सर यह प्रॉब्लम मुझे stone के कारण है या किसी और कारण से
I'm male, 29, weight- 50 kg, height- 169 cm. Dear doctor, due to anxiety, my weight is reducing and I'm confused for the time being, I have a frequent urinating. Is this anxiety stressful. Is it bad for health? My mind forces me to remain always anxious to avoid heart attack and diabetes by reducing weight. Pls advise me.
2 months ago the pinching pain started in my right abdomen and I used to get relief after urination. After taking homoeopathic medicine of urine infection everything was fine but now again I am experiencing this pain but only when I am constipated. I didn't go for any test. What are these symptoms for? Any medicine?
I am shailendra (Male) 38 years old. I am suffering from kidney stone from left side. Now I am taking cystone one tablet for one day from last 20 days. But no relief.
My age is 23. I have a kidney stone. My ultrasound report says post void residual urine- 124 ml. What is this? Does it require treatment.
I am67 years male diabetic for last 20 yrs. As per my doctors advise I am taking telwas20 for last 10 years for control of bp since my urine creatinine was 1.3.now my bp is120/70. Please advise whether I can discontinue BP tablets.
I have done all test like Urine routine Urine culture Soctrul doppler Usg of whole abdomen Semen analysis And there is nothing in tests expect cystitis and kidney stone.(5 mm) I am facing these problems 1. Urine is coming with flow but when I am on end I feel like I have to pee more and when I force small amount of urine come. 2. I have foreskin and when I stretched it bad smell come. 3. masturbation is not so enjoyable now I feel no pleasure or little bit. 4. While masturbation when I am going to ejaculate after ejaculated I feel some amount is remaining or I tried to ejaculate but not succeed. 5. My erection is fine but whenever I have an erection I feel urinate and aftee urinate I loose up my erection. 6. Sometimes testicles are loose and hanging and that time weak erection and no erection. 7. I am not addicted to masturbation and I had a big penis but I think it decrease by 1 inch. Habits No smoking No drinking No fast food No sex yet My dox said I have to drink a lot of water there is nothing just a stone and little infection but I am worried about my future sex life.
Pain and soreness of vulva. Burning sensation itching and pain in urination and some transparent discharge and some diane like projection white colour. Weight is 54 and eating house food like dal roti n rice or taking medicine fluconazole 2 times.
Today I had Beetroot juice 3 table spoon along with Apple Cider Vinegar , after 2 hrs I can see my urine went in beet root color. Is this due ? Is there any problem on it?
Urinary Incontinence is the sudden urine loss that occurs involuntarily in women. Some of the factors which cause urinary incontinence are pregnancy, menopause (know more why Women Are More Vulnerable to Heart Diseases Post Menopause) and childbirth. It should be noted that urinary incontinence by itself is not a disease, but is a symptom of other underlying disorders such as diabetes, infections and other conditions.
Causes of temporary cases of urinary incontinence include:
1. Constipation (learn more that Work for Constipation Relief)
2. Urinary tract infections
3. Excess consumption of alcohol and caffeine
4. Consuming carbonated drinks
5. Use of artificial sweeteners
6. High doses of vitamin B and vitamin C
7. Being on sedatives, muscle relaxants, blood pressure and heart medications
8. Eatables which are too spicy, acidic or sugary
However, persistence of incontinence might be due to a more serious condition. Some of the causes are stated below:
- Age: The bladder muscles tend to weaken with age. This affects the bladder’s urine holding capacity.
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increase in weight during pregnancy can cause incontinence.
- Menopause: Oestrogen is responsible for the healthy maintenance of the lining of the urethra and bladder. The onset of menopause causes the oestrogen hormone levels to drop. The gradual damage of the bladder tissues causes incontinence.
- Childbirth: The bladder control muscles are weakened during normal vaginal delivery, thus leading to incontinence.
- Obstruction: Occurrence of tumours in the urinary tract can block the normal flow of urine which can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: The same ligaments and muscles support both the bladder as well as the urethra. With removal of the uterus by hysterectomy, the pelvic floor muscles are deteriorated. This leads to urinary incontinence.
- Neurological disorders: Conditions such as multiple sclerosis (autoimmune disorder in which the immune system destroys the protective sheath of the nerves), Parkinson’s disease (disorder affecting motor functioning of the body), brain tumours, spinal injury or strokes are capable of causing incontinence.
Different forms of urinary incontinence are classified on the basis of their symptoms:
- Urge incontinence: Urge or urgency incontinence occurs when there is a leak before the person reaches the toilet.
- Stress incontinence: Small amounts of urine leak out during normal physical movements such as sneezing, coughing and exercising. This happens because of the minimum stress exerted on the body, and hence, the name.
- Functional incontinence: Sudden leakage of urine occurs due to external deterrents or physical disabilities such as not being able to find a toilet.
- Overactive Bladder: This is characterized by frequent and urgent urination.
- Overflow incontinence: A full bladder, at times, leads to unexpected leakage.
- Transient incontinence: If urine leakage occurs due to temporary situations such as infections, or new medications.