Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tallam R Prem KumarYour feedback matters!
hello I am rajesh tiwari, I am suffering from fungal infection, I aspire to know that, what should I do means what tablets should I prefer.
I am 55 years old. I was prescribed alprax o.25 during 2015. I am now addicted to this. Without alprax I do not get sleep now. But I now find that I do not get erection at all and I am not able to enjoy my sexual life. Please advise me with some proper medical prescription.
My weight has been increasing abnormally over 2, 3 months due to enlargement of ovaries. What should I do?
My MRI report of LS Spine is as: Diffuse Disc bulge at L3 /L4 indenting the thecal sac Partial desiccation of L4 / L5 with diffuse posterior disc bulge Indenting the thecal sac encroaching bilateral neural foramina (left>right) Partial desiccation of L5 / S1 Please tell. Me the seriousness of the problem with precautions Is this normal.
Having a kidney disease can make it feel as if your life has spun out of control. But having some knowledge about your kidney disease can save you the stress and trauma that you might experience. Knowledge about the same can also help you take better control over your condition. Here are some frequently asked questions about kidney diseases:
1. How do you know if you are at the risk for kidney disease?
Some basic things are to be monitored to keep away from the risk:
- Blood pressure levels to be monitored at least once a year
- Urine analysis to check protein levels
- Creatinine level in your blood
2. What can we do to take care of our kidneys?
The most important thing is to ensure that your blood pressure and blood sugar are under control. Essential lifestyle changes can help keep your kidneys working longer.
3. How long can I live with Kidney disease?
Many people think that if their kidneys fail, it is the end of their life. But with modern advances in health care, this is not the case. How long you live depends on age, your overall health and how involved you are in your care. Even if you reach kidney failure you can continue to live for a long time with dialysis or kidney transplants.
4. What can be done for fatigue when you have kidney disease?
Fatigue is a common symptom of kidney disease, but there are medications to deal with it. Talk to your doctor to assess your condition and deal with it.
5. Is kidney disease hereditary?
Genetical factors can contribute to kidney disease and around 10% of kidney failures are caused by hereditary factors.
6. Do I need dialysis?
If your kidneys don’t perform their function and the serum creatinine levels reach a certain point, dialysis can be done. The dialysis machine will take over the kidney function of filtering out the impurities from your blood.
7. How long can you stay on dialysis while waiting for a transplant?
There is no set upper limit for the amount of time spent on dialysis. Some patients have gone over 25 years and it all depends on your health condition.
8. What questions should I ask my doctor?
No two people are same. Asking questions is the best way to find where you stand. So, discuss with your doctor on what percent of kidney function you have and what can be done to improve.
9. Can Dialysis be done at home?
Yes, discuss with your doctor to know how it can be done and whether it is good for you.
10. Do kidney stones lead to kidney disease?
No, they don’t lead to kidney failure. But long term obstruction of the kidney can cause kidney failure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.
I have a problem of asthma. I have to take inhaler every day problem is more in winters. So please suggest what can I do.?
My daughter 2 years old, she suffering from fever last 15 days, we have taken treatment from two doctors in Haridwar, 1 st doctor Dr. Dixit from Dev Bhumi Hospital couldn't diagnose any problem. On 12th Sept suggest it's Pneumoniae.(from 09th Sept to 12th Sept,) We changed doctor on 12th Sept Dr. Anjul Shrimali in metro chhaya hospital till date. First he diagnosis Pneumoniae. If we stop medicine fever remain come up to 101'F, so checkup for typhoid, pls find typhoid report, his medicine is still continue. But stop the medicine, fever remain come back up to 101'F. This doctor also suggest for second opinion.
Sir, I am a diabetic patient having FBS at 91 and PBS 196 and also BP now in normal condition 110 and 70. I am suffering from loss of libido and premature ejaculation problems pl. Advice me what medication I have to follow.
Hi i Am 21 year old male living with this condition whereby I have some sort of a small wound growing under my feet, it' s whitish and looks like dead cells accumulating it is also present between my toes n it' s painful after long walks and so much time in the shoes. What could this ?
During menstrual cycle, there are sores on inner thighs. There is itching as well as it is spreading.
What is the best way to manage bed sores, which could not be prevented in spite of taking adequate care and precautions in a very elderly paralyzed patient?
I am having sinusitis, due to which I am very much allergic to dust and also heat. In summer if I spend some time outside in sun, I get an headache which last for long until I take any pain killers like nimesulide. Also while headache, one of my nostril feels like wide open and the other feels jammed. please suggest some permanent solution to this.
I am 32 years old and I am addicted to masturbation 4-5 times a week I want to quit it so please consult me.
One of the most common reasons of erectile dysfunction is obesity, which might sink your intimate life to a great extent. It is really crucial that you are in control of your weight and regain your libido.
One of the most common chronic conditions that men face is that of erectile dysfunction (ED). Statistically, over 18 million men above the age of 20 experience it to some degree. It is an inability to achieve or maintain erection required for desired sexual activity. Though there might be various reasons for it, there is a consistent connection between obesity and sexual dysfunction. It has been found that obese men are prone to ED 2.5 times more than those of normal weight. These symptoms of ED and various other health issues can be observed if you are just 30 pounds overweight!
- Obesity causes atherosclerosis, which is a cardiovascular condition. In this condition, cholesterol is deposited on the walls of blood vessels, thus restraining blood flow to the organs in the body including the penis.
- The testosterone level in obese men is low. Due to absence of this sexually-stimulating hormone, there is an inability to achieve erections as testosterone is needed to increase the level of nitric oxide in penile tissue, which acts as a blood vessel dilator.
- In most cases, erectile dysfunction is considered as the first sign of a weak heart in men who are overweight.
- Men might experience a low libido, because of the reduced testosterone levels.
- They might experience a depressed mood and lowering in their levels of energy.
- They might experience a diminished sense of vitality.
It’s really crucial to shed that extra weight if you want to regain your sex life. It has been found by researchers at the Center for Obesity Management in Naples, Italy that one third of obese men have improved sexual activity after they lost weight.
- Lose weight. Check on how much you eat in a day. Aim at losing 1 to 2 pounds a week, which equals to losing around 500 to 1000 calories in a day.
- Look out for what you eat in a day. Avoid chips and dips, and become friends with greens and other raw vegetables as your snack. Stop eating the processed and red meats; replace them with fish instead. Switch to whole grains.
- Physical activity is the most important aspect when it comes to losing weight. Implement a successful weight-loss strategy. Take out some time by skipping a few episodes of your TV show, get up from the couch, and get active for around 30-45 minutes in a day. Repeat this 3-5 times in a week.
- Lastly, maintain these habits until you don’t shed those extra pounds that are a hindrance to your sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.