Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T ThilagavathiYour feedback matters!
What if we had unprotected sex and not used condom does it leads to any desease or something else would you please explain me?
I am 19 years old male and have TB for last 3 weeks .I have used anti tb schedule 1 which contains 7 tablets .I take tablets in time interval 15 minutes. Should I take time interval or take all the tablets at a time ?what should I do? Please give me your suggestion madam.
I am 25 years old and having erectile dysfunction and testis hanging. But when I take ZMA supplement I feel good erection and normal testis .help.
How can I make my penis hard and straight? And it's small in size. I want make my cock hard while having intercourse.
I am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (32.1) and have anti CCP value 51 since last 4 months. I started taking medicines since 2 months adenoma (1-0-1), Indometh 25 (1-1-1), Ocid 20 QRS (1-0-1) Artilage (1-0-1) , Folic acid 5 mg ,Qfer (iron tablet due to low Hb value) and methotrexate 5 mg twice in a week by advise from rheumatologist. I have breathing difficulties due to methotrexate intake hence taking Gabantin 300 (0-0-1) also taking eltroxin 100 for TSH. My ESR was around 88 now lowered to 35, CRP was 43.8,uric acid around 7.5,vitamin d3 21.4 How long should I take these medicines Please tell.
I have piles. Recently it cured traditional way Bengali method. Now it is solved the problem. My anxiety is come future.
Mere Bhae umar 25 gale ke uper ek tonsil me thoda dard he or o kan tak tight hogaye he Jada dard to nhi ke but tonsil se leke kan tak usko tight feel horaha he or uske gardan pe dard rehta he please koi medicine batyea or ea normal issue he ya serious issue he.
A STD is transmitted by means of physical intimate contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all. But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to your healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduces the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
- Consider male circumcision: There's evidence that male circumcision can help reduce a man's risk of acquiring HIV from an infected woman (heterosexual transmission) by as much as 60 percent. Male circumcision may also help prevent transmission of genital HPV and genital herpes. You can also take the package for Having Safe Sex.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world. Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses is trust between partners, plans to have children and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.