Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T Satish Rao
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. T Satish RaoYour feedback matters!
I have problem of tonsils. It also bleeds sometimes. It cant be operated because my vocal nerves may get damaged as said by the doctor. I go through a lot of pain sometimes. What should I do now?
Hy doctor. From past 5-6 days am suffering from severe throat ache.. I am not able to swallow light food even. I feel like somebody is poking my throat with a needle.. Pain is too much. Just hope it won't be too serious. And I hv left cold drinking water n also I hv done gargles but I didn't see any notice.
I am 21 year old male my nose is quite fat I dont like extra flesh on my nose it looks very ugly is there any remedy exept surgery.
I have pain in the left eye socket near to nostril due to sinus and dns my left nostril remain blocked maximum time. It is very dull and irritating pain. I want to get rid off from this pain. My E n T doctor said surgery is not beneficiary and allopathic medicines are not helping me. Please advice me homeopathic or aruyvedic medicine. So that I can get rid off from this dull pain.
I have a feeling of fullness in my right ear since last few months. The hearing in that ear is also slightly less than the left ear. What could be possible reasons for it?
My throat is paining from last one week due to which I am not able to eat anything spicy and could not even talk with full voice .what should I do?
Sir I have been suffering from sinus problem for last 2 years, please suggest me a treatment to cure it permanently.
If you hear a constant ringing in your ears without any external stimulus, it is called tinnitus. The sound can also manifest as incessant roaring, hissing, buzzing or clicking. The sound can be loud or soft, low or high pitched. Tinnitus can occur in one ear, or both the ears.
Tinnitus is primarily of two types:
- Subjective tinnitus: This type of tinnitus is very common. In this type, only you are able to hear the ringing, or buzzing. The main cause of subjective tinnitus is ear problems, especially in the inner, middle and outer ear. Problems in the auditory nerves (hearing) or auditory pathways (the part in your brain that changes nerve signals into sound) can also cause subjective tinnitus.
- Objective tinnitus: In this type of tinnitus, the doctor can also hear the sound when he/she performs an examination. This type of tinnitus is rare. Muscles contractions, problems in the blood vessels or conditions in the middle ear bone can cause objective tinnitus.
Tinnitus is not a condition; it is more of a symptom of some other underlying medical condition. Tinnitus can be caused by any of the following complications-
- Hearing loss (This happens mostly among older people)
- Loud noises
- Sinus and ear infections
- Blood vessel or heart problems
- Meniere's disease (The inner ear is affected by unknown causes which lead to deafness)
- Brain tumours
- Hormonal changes(This happens mostly to women)
- Thyroid problem
- Certain medications (antibiotics, cancer medicines, diuretics, quinine medication, some types of antidepressants, aspirin)
The symptoms of tinnitus include
- You hear noises that no one else will be able to hear
- The sound can be depicted as chirping, whistling, screeching, clicking, static, hissing, buzzing, roaring, pulsing, musical or whooshing.
- The sounds can vary greatly in volume and it is most prominent at night or when your surroundings are quiet
- Loss of hearing commonly follows tinnitus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.