Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. T S RajshekarYour feedback matters!
My wife is having sinusitis since 5 y we tried almost all kind of medicine but in vein, she undergone nose scrapping surgery also but again did not help much, so please advise interim of food habits, medicines, and life style changes.
If we have ED or PE. As I know that once you have erection you are not able to pee that easily. But if you are having erection and you can pee a bit normly so it's not a good condition? And after pee erection is gone. Plus is it possible that UTi medication can cause ED or Pre ejaculation. I saw smwhere that nurokind can be taken for a month to over come Pre ejaculation problem with exercise and other things too. Which nurokind will help. If I was diagnosed with UTi and I had Hytrazin. Can I consume nurokind? Thanks, Ashok Kriplani.
During mc I am getting severe pain. Along with pain I feel like vomiting, suffocate and fatigue kindly give some solution for this.
Hi, My brother is 42 years old and met with an small accident. His right knee joint performed with STR, T1 N T2W, There is communited fracture of the upper shaft of tibia extending upto articular surface in the region of intercondyler ridge. Fracture at d intercondyler eminence of tibia involving the tibial attachment of acl and with slightly superiorly displacedfracture, fragment measure appx 15x23x12mm. Mild laxity of PCL which otherwise appears intact. Also fracture at the head of fibula containing the attachment of LCL. There is tear at the tibial attachment of medial collateral ligament with laxity of rest of the ligament.
Is it good drinking coffee at night and during the exam time I need to awake at night what ways I can do is there any medicine.
What can I do when my head is started to move before the exam night and also when I am going to sleep and also when I am playing cricket in the field?
I am suffering from dry cough from since 5 year, I have show to many doctors but the result is zero, every doctor do some test like ever, tcdc, esnophil etc but nothing infact I have done the sputum test also but all are the same, when I do yoga n exercise I feel little better .Please suggest me something, now I am 30 years old ,I have full life ahead I can not live like this sir.
What is the symptom of azma? I have enlarge I cold and filling breathing problem how can I recover that problem?
I am suffering with stomach pain when am finished lunch. I don't know what happening in that time. Morning n night time is OK. Pls tell me.
Peanuts are rich in monounsaturated fats, the sort of fat that is added to a healthy-heart diet. However, just as peanuts have loads of benefits, they come with certain disadvantages too. The advantages of peanuts are as follows:
- Peanuts are a source of antioxidants: Not only do peanuts contain oleic acid, but also the energizing fat found in olive oil and is a rich form of cell regeneration. The regeneration material is very helpful in avoiding many types of cancers. For example, as preventive agents, simmered peanuts do equal amount of recovery and regeneration as blackberries and strawberries. These are far more efficient than apples, carrots or beets.
- Peanuts are key to heart-health benefits: Just as peanuts are good cancer preventing agents, dangers of death from cardiovascular and coronary heart diseases can also be avoided with their help.
- Peanuts reduce risk of stroke based on preliminary animal studies: Resveratrol is a substance, which was initially found in red grapes and red wine. However, now it is also available in peanuts. This phytonutrient has been said to enhance the blood flow in the brain by as much as 30 percent. It enormously diminishes the danger of a stroke or a heart attack.
As mentioned earlier, just as peanuts have certain good qualities, they can be somewhat bad for the health as well. Following are some of the reasons:
- Peanuts can be an allergen: Peanuts are also considered as a standout amongst the most widely recognized food sensitivities for people. A lot of people have nut hypersensitivities so serious that even their breathing is disturbed with a little amount of a shelled nut. Their tongue starts getting numb and their skin starts swelling. Some people have an extremely increased allergy to peanuts and for them, it can even be fatal, if not treated immediately.
- Peanuts contain lectins: Peanuts, alongside different vegetables like soy, contain hostile substances called lectins. Lectins are sticky proteins found in numerous food items including vegetables. They serve as a bug. The stickiness and structure of lectins, however, makes them very difficult to process and digest.
- Peanuts contain inflammatory elements: The abnormal state of Omega-6 unsaturated fats that peanuts contain is quite dangerous. It is true that your body needs, both Omega-3 and Omega-6 unsaturated fats for a good health. The issue, in any case, is that the standard western eating routine is, to a great degree, high in Omega-6 unsaturated fats and low in Omega-3s. At the point when Omega-3 unsaturated fats are out of proportion with the Omega-6 fats (as frequently emerges in a standard Western eating routine) irritation, coronary illness, and other medical problems emerge. Therefore, a balanced diet is very important.