Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. T S Rajshekar

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. T S Rajshekar General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. T S Rajshekar
Dr. T S Rajshekar is a renowned General Physician in HAL, Bangalore. You can meet Dr. T S Rajshekar personally at Abhilash Poly clinic and diagnostic centre in HAL, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. T S Rajshekar and consult privately on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Abhilash Poly clinic and diagnostic centre

#24/2, 2nd Main Road, Palace Guttahalli, Malleswaram. Landmark: Near Sowjanya OpticalsBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. T S Rajshekar

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Tell me any benefits and side effects of shilajit powder and it is can solve nightfall problem. Shilajit powder can improve sex ability.

Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), PGD(Sexual Medicine & Councelling)
Sexologist, Gurgaon
nightfall is a natural phenomenon and absolutely harmless untill remains in normal limit like 2 times in a week more than this indicates hypersensitivity of sexual apparatus of the sufferer and need treatment. .... shilajeet is not useful in this case perticularly in young men
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son is 4 years old on last saturday gave him a flu shot he was fine then the next day he had fever we gave calpol 250 of 5 ml he also vomited thrice that day gave ondem the ques is is it due to injection is it viral?

MD - Internal Medicine
General Physician, Noida
Dear Lybrate user, it can definitely be because of vaccine. But to exclude viral fever is also necessary. If there is any pediatrician. Visit him. If he is better, then wait.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 25yr old male and have headache and cold. What should I do? Please help me.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, take Gelesemium 30, 3 drops twice daily and BC NO. 12, 6 tabs thrice daily. Revert after 1 week.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have jaundice form 3 days. what should i do to cure from this disease? please advice

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
get to nearest doctor first .the cause of jaundice needs to be found out....treatment will depend on that
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Diabetic for 28 years. On insulin mor. 30 units eve. 25units. What. 115 kgs age 67. In spite of taking care glucose level is uncontrolled. Please help.

Fellowship in Diabetes Management, MBBS
General Physician,
Do your hba1c. Hba1c will show you exact diabetes control. Fasting and post meals sugar will show particular day glucose reading. Fbs and ppbs is trailer of diabetes, hba1c is entire movie. Do your hba1c from srl or metropolis and sometimes premix insulin aren't sufficient to control diabetes. Consult if you can.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from nose bleeding particularly during winters. What should I do? prescribe me some medicine.

MS - ENT(Gold Medalist), MBBS
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Delhi
Nose bleed can be due to many reason like any mass(tumor) or polyp in the nose, deviated nasal septum, systemic illness like hypertension and bleeding disorders. U should consult an ent specialist to rule out any local pathology. U can use nasivion nasal drops 2-2-2-2.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Pls consutal me about how to improve my stamina. When I sex with my partner I am not perform well and she not satisfied. Pls help me.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Homeopathy is effective in increasing the sexual power of men as it stimulates the sex hormones and gives you energy that you lack during the sexual intercourse and increase sex time naturally. It improves the sexual drive that is sure to improve your relationship with your partnerĀ . Consult me for homoepathic treatment without side effects..
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

18 year old have had cough and mucus from months! My ent told its pnd and acid reflux. Now I feel tightness in chest and sometimes fatigue. Can it be copd?

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please It's not copd Please avoid oily spicy and fast food, non veg food, maida containing items like biscuits toast bread khari etc for few days Go for morning and evening walk daily for good digestion Take Swashari quath by Patanjali Prepare and take according to instructions on pack for 7 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have water from nose & cold in morning only after whole day no cold or water from nose. Why does this happen to me.

Homeopath, Delhi can take homoeopathic medicine Sabadilla 30 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week and update
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I havd sex problems. When I started sex with my partner. I ejaculate very fast. My wife is not satisfied with. What I will you do. Plzzz suggest me as well as possible.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Bundi
This necessirily can not be weakness. It could be lack of knowledge of art of sex like advancement techniques, foreplay and to judge timing for penetrating. If everything is ok then premature ejaculation can be corrected by stambhan herbs and if there is any erection strength problem, that can also be corrected. Some people make the penis thickness more by using tila (herbal oil for penis) and enjoy sustainable sex. You may judge yourself and revert for counseling.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from severe stomach pain for last 2 hours I have tried many but I wont recovered my age is 21 what should I do.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, this may be because of acidity/ indigestion/ gas you can take(if no drug allergy): 1. Tablet Meftal spas one tablet stat after food 2. Tablet Pantocid 40 mg before food once a day for 2-3 days. And follow care advises given below. Avoid food from outside, junk, fried, spicy fatty food take home made light food like moong dal, Dalia, chapatti also tell me associated symptoms like vomiting sensation, loose motion/ burning sensation in chest or any other symptoms are present or not? so that we can reach diagnosis. Consult physician/me for further management
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am 25 years old male. I have prostatic my gland is 27gm and 25cc volume. I have no symptoms. Sir wt to do? How to shrink it?

MBBS, MS - General Surgery
General Surgeon, Bangalore
Mr. Lybrate-user, at your age stop worrying about your prostate gland, def not to shrink it, once you grow old, or when you have any symptoms, we can consider that.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Kidney Disease - How It Is Related With Anaemia?

Interventional Nephrology, DM - Nephrology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
Nephrologist, Bangalore
Kidney Disease - How It Is Related With Anaemia?

A healthy kidney produces a hormone known as the erythropoietin. The latter assists the bone marrow to produce an adequate amount of RBC that carries oxygen to every nook and corner of the body. A damaged kidney results in less RBC production, thereby, creating a condition known as anaemia. The hemoglobin count in the blood reduces significantly in this condition.

Anaemia is characterized by shortness of breath, weakness and tiredness. It can affect sleep and a loss of appetite. A patient suffering from anaemia reports of frequent headaches and a faster heart rate. These symptoms also surface when a person suffers from chronic kidney diseases (CKD). The condition gets worse as the disease progresses.

Treating anaemia:
A patient suffering from anaemia should be treated on time as there are many pitfalls of a lower hemoglobin level. The treatment will give instant relief from other symptoms that might have arrived with CKD. Doctors frequently prescribe Erythropoiesis Stimulating Agent (ESA) for patients suffering from CKD and suffering from anaemia due to the shortage of erythropoietin. ESAs can be injected through an injection or intravenously. These injections stimulate the bone marrow to produce more RBCs. However, studies have revealed that ESAs increase the chance of strokes, heart attacks and blood clots. Furthermore, they aggravate tumor growth and shorten life expectancy for cancer patients. People undergoing ESA treatment should have periodic check-ups to ensure that the hemoglobin count is normal and under control.

Iron count in the body has an important role in treating patients suffering from anaemia and CKD. In case the level of iron is too low in the body, ESAs fail to improve the condition of an anaemic patient. The ferritin count of a patient should be in the range of 100-800 mcg/L. One more test known as TSAT reveals the number of iron required to produce RBCs in the body. In case the iron count is less, doctors often suggest iron pills to bring the count to a more accepted level.

Other causes
There could be other reasons for anaemia as well. A doctor might further investigate the level of B12 and folic acid present in the body. Even an inflammatory condition can lead to anaemia. A decreased count of any of the above mentioned ingredients can cause anaemia to a patient suffering from EKD.

Food items necessary to improve the condition
A healthy diet helps in improving the condition of an anaemic patient. Iron deficiency is best addressed by fish and beef. Food rich in vitamin C helps the body to absorb more iron in the body. Certain food items that block the entry of iron in the body include tea, milk, albumen (egg white) etc. Therefore, you should be strictly avoid these items from your diet.

Doctor I sometimes get itching sensations on my body. One experience I had today. I had ordered clothes online. When it arrived I tried them on. After that I started feeling itchy which was there for 5-10 minutes. Can you tell me the reason for that? Also after I take shower once I get myself dry I start feeling itchy. Mostly on the spine area.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
take panchnimbadi churna 1-1 tsf with water twice a day..take pranacharya allergin capsule 1-1 twice a say...take pranacharya charm vikarasav 2-2 tsf with water twice a day....apply marichyadi oil on affected part
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Doctor, My friend has tight foreskin. Whenever he tries to intercourse its hurt. Can you please suggest something on this. Thanks.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
You friends problem is Phimosis, ----------------------------- stretching exercises, when erect just pull it back as far as it will go and hold for 5 mins. Do this a few times daily.. in the shower helps, and you should see results within days/weeks. Could also try, if its possible to pull back a bit, pull it back, grab the glans( top cap of penis) with two fingers and roll the foreskin up over the two fingers as far as it will go (when the ring of skin turns white). hold it there for 5 mins. Lubricant helps with this!. . It's fairly common, and this should help. Also try rubbing vitamin E around the top and inside the foreskin, which may help elasticate it. If it's more serious, you may need a preputialplasty (alternative to circumcision but with no loss of looks, senstivity or anything, and is less painful with a fast recovery rate. With a preputialplasty:they make a small incision vertically then horizontally in your foreskin, and stitch it up to have more space for your glans to appear without a total circumcision. But with exercise for 5 minutes daily it will be ok.
17 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I having high fever from last 4 days, I took normal medicine for that did'nt hav any result ehat should I do?

General Physician, Faridabad
take tab dolo 1tab sos, get cbc, complete urine exam. Platelet count, mp slide, widal test, back with report so that i can help. Welcome.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I have pain in sternum of chest while doing dips in gym when I am going too low in dips exercise then I feel it hurts in my chest please suggest me its treatment.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.It could be muscular pain due to vigorous exercise in gym. 2.Avoid vigorous exercise. 3.Take one tablet of paracetamol 500mg sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets daily. 4.. Give local hot fomentation 5..Apply volini gel locally 6.If no relief,consult doctor
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 31 years old & my sperm count is very low that is 30%. Kindly suggest how to increase sperm count & quality without drugs. I took medications almost 6 months but sperm count still 30%.

General Surgeon, Mumbai
You might have varicocele which leads to low sperm count. For varicocele cdvl tech gives best results.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed