Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T S RajshekarYour feedback matters!
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury - Your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.
I want to know that. When I get bored I do ejaculation. By watching movie. For around 45 minutes I do it at a gap of 4 day average It pains me below my right kidney. So what shall I do?
I am addicted from tobacco now in 15-20 days I have pain in throat and have pain like ulcers and I have pain when I eat food please give any medicine and help me I am worried about my life.
Also I felt some blood lil one but yes kind off becoz I was puking so hard what is d home remedy as m in to so much medicines iron calcium vitamin b12 protein powder n now uti found so along with it antibiotics nitrofurantoin ,urispas neeri syrup what would I take to relief my throat as it is irritating a lot.
I am 16 years old. I want to increase my appetite. I want to eat more but I am not able to because I feel full after a little bit of eating. Kindly gave me instructions and show me medicines to increase my appetite.
I am suffering from extreme hair fall I am a patient of pcod Currently on Novelon and aldactone Obese. so please help me
What are some good home medicines/treatments for cervical spondylolysis generated NECK muscle pain? Its a case of worn out/degenerated spinal bones, for many years. The neck pain is recent[2 months].
What best way to reduce gastric problem and what are the precautions to be taken to reduce the gastric problem for a men.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am playing lawn tennis and I am being advised to eat non veg. But I am a vegetarian. Can you please suggest me veg diet or what are all the foods that I need to take in order to recover fast and increase my endurance.
My mom is suffering from diabetes. And also have a pain in hands and legs. And what is a treatment. So it can be permanently curable?
Hai doctor If the size of the penis is related to weight then tell me what shall I eat to put up some weight because my weight is 52 kgs only from 3 years please help me out.
Hi this is Pradeep my father suffering cough problem these cough are starting early morning 5: 00 AM. He is taken to medicines but not use the cough problem is before 3 years to til date. What is the solution of this problem and he is chain smoker but not remove the smoking habit.
Hi All, my father is 59 yo and he had a bypass heart surgery 6 months back in Medanta, Delhi. He was alright after that. But recently (almost 20 days) he's having vomiting issues and not able eat at all. We went to several doctors and did all types of tests as they said. All test came out as okay condition, but he is still not able to eat. We sent all the reports to Medanta but they also stated that everything is fine (all tests). But no one is able to tell what's the reason behind vomiting. My father is not able to take the food down the throat. Once it's down to the tommy then no vomiting, but he's is not able to push it that far. Once the food reaches his throat he starts vomiting. Please give some suggestions, we've tried almost everything but non seems to be working out. Should we do some other test or any medication he needs to follow. Or any home therapy.
I went to food restaurant. I ordered samosa. After eating I noticed that the waiter who served me samosa has fresh wound on his finger.& blood on finger. He use that hand. If blood from his finger come in contact with samosa or food by handling it.& suppose he has hiv positive. Should I get hiv from that food ?
One of the best known oils known to humanity is derived from the sunflower plant. This staple oil has become a part of many cultures across the world. However, not many know that the seeds apart from making the ever popular sunflower oil, can be used in many other beneficial ways on your health. The seeds are packed with health benefits and nutrients that are overall helpful for the body.
They are loaded with vitamin E, antioxidants and magnesium. They are also excellent for your heart and can keep the condition of cholesterol under check, thus directly benefitting the arteries. They can be added to your cuisine, and the possibilities are limitless. Let us have a look at some of the beneficial properties of sunflower seeds and their extraordinary healing powers.
- Cardiovascular health: Sunflower seeds contain two nutrients such as, vitamin E and folate that are very helpful for cardiovascular health. Vitamin E helps in neutralising free radicals, thus protecting the aorta and heart tissues against swelling. They reduce the chances of heart attacks and stroke drastically. Folate too is one substance that studies have proved to be very beneficial for the cardiovascular health. Try using them in its refined form, if using the seeds as a part of the sunflower oil.
- Magnesium: Magnesium deficiency is the leading cause of many health problems that affect the cardiovascular, nervous, and immune systems. Also, magnesium is needed for the efficient functioning of the respiratory system and heart health. Sunflower seeds are loaded with magnesium and are useful in restricting a wide variety of ailments that occur due to magnesium deficiencies. They are also known to stimulate moods, and hence can be used as a natural anti-depressant.
- Selenium: Selenium is considered as a natural antioxidant. Sunflower seeds have fabulous quantities of selenium in them and thus are very efficient in reducing redness and swelling in the body. They also act as natural detox and helps in cleansing the body.
- Copper: Sunflower seeds are abundant in copper and are helpful in the reduction of inflammation in the joints, bones, and muscles. In some cases, they are also suggested as a part of the diet when a person has arthritis. Copper content is also required for iron build-up - a component needed for blood robustness.
Sunflower seeds can be had in its roasted form, or they can be crushed and garnished as part of your cereals, smoothies, and juices. They can be even added to the recipes to increase the spice quotient or can be used as a flavor enhancer or can be eaten in their raw form. However, make sure that you avoid eating the seeds that are very sunburnt as they can cause some soreness to the mouth and can leave a bad after taste. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.