Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have stomach pain over for seven days. What do I should? I have headache over for three days. What do I should?
Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which is chronic i.e. lasts for years or more than at least six weeks and may affect any part or organ of the body. The immune system fights off viruses, bacteria and germs by producing proteins known as antibodies. Autoimmune means that due to some defect, your immune system is unable to differentiate between the healthy tissues in your body and foreign invader that harms your body; thus creating antibodies that destroy the healthy tissues. This causes inflammation and damage to various parts of the bodies, leaving the sufferer in excruciating pain.
- Fatigue: Most of the people suffering from Lupus experience weariness and fatigue. People usually take afternoon naps to remedy this. However, this may lead to insomnia. Talk to a doctor to successfully cure this symptom.
- Unexplained Fever: If you suffer from recurrent fever that hovers around 99 to 101 degrees Fahrenheit, visit the doctor as soon as possible since this is a sign of infection or inflammation.
- Hair Loss: One of the most prominent symptoms of Lupus is hair loss or thinning of hair. You may find your hair looking brittle, thin and ragged, including the hair on your eyebrows, eyelashes and other parts of the body.
- Lesions or Skin Rash: Another prominent symptom is the butterfly rash that covers both the cheeks and the bridge of the nose and appears right before a flare up. This rash may occur all of a sudden or when exposed to the sunlight. Lupus also causes lesions and discoloration on various parts of the body due to exposure to sunlight or artificial light.
- Pulmonary Issues: Lupus causes pleuritic chest pain due to painful inflammation in the lungs as well as the areas surrounding it such as diaphragm and lung blood vessels. This affects the patient's breathing process. Moreover, Lupus is also known to decrease the size of the lung also called the "Vanishing Lung Syndrome" that is identified by shortness of breath and chronic chest pain.
- Kidney Inflammation: Most individuals suffering from Lupus tend to develop nephritis that is inflammation in the kidneys. It is imperative to visit the doctor if you have symptoms of Nephritis as it may cause end-stage renal disease (ESRD) if untreated.
My sperm come out within 30 seconds to 1 minutes, my wife unhappy with me, I have to satisfied her fingering and licking vagina, what can I do to increase sperm come out time, licking vagina is harmful for me or wife, her vagina is neat and clean, she has no disease, some liquid most of times drop from my penis. Kindly help me.
I am 67 years old. I have lost about 15 kgs. In about same number of years. Please advise what will be the problem. Thanks
My name is hanumanthamma I am not able to sleep tight at night n I can only sleep at mrg. Wat is the problem with it. please let me know n give me suggestion for the problem. Thanks in advance.
I am 41 year old I have piles problem there is piles in inner portion without bleeding. What should I do ?
My friend father is admitted in hospital & as per doctor he require blood donor. I have donated blood 24th june 2016 exactly before 3 months. My question is can I donate blood tomorrow.
dengue is very dangerous dead was for human life and very risk for life. It is curable and treatment process.
Hello doctor I have large amount of acidity as well as my bones of shoulders, hand get pain, back pain. Also I just feel dizziness always. So please tell me why this happen and suggest me diet and nutrition.
I have just recovered from jaundice. Can I start going to the gym and do workouts? And can I do jogging?
I am a healthy person but sometimes I am feel weakness and vomiting. I am feel very weak what should I do please tell me.
I have severe left neck pain for years but recently I consulted a doctor, he snap my neck over all directions and preferred an oil which we use for fracture and advised some exercise. This happened before a month but still I have pain which is severe from past and I can't rotate or turn my neck left side. Do anyone suggest me a solution for this problem and please say me is this a serious problem?Thank for suggesting.
Pain or paresthesia at the site of the bite is well–known as a diagnostically useful prodromal symptom occurring in one–third to two–thirds of cases. In Thailand, however, a specific type of paresthesia–itching–was the earliest symptom in more than 40% of cases. Itching occurred at the site of the healed bite wound or involved the whole bitten limb and was sometimes so intense as to provoke frenzied scratching and excoriation of the skin. The explanation for local paresthesia may be the multiplication of virus in the dorsal root ganglion of the sensory nerve supplying the area of the bite.
Pain behind the grafted eye was an early symptom in 3 of the 4 patients who developed rabies following corneal transplants.
Priapism with frequent spontaneous orgasms was the first symptom in one Thai patient.
Fever, malaise, nausea and vomiting.
Increased sensitivity of the skin to changes of temperature, especially air currents.