Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
High blood pressure is a condition where the blood flow in the artery creates pressure that is more than normal, which leads to various health complications. If you have high blood pressure, you may not exhibit any symptoms; which makes this disorder very complicated to diagnose.
Natural remedies for blood pressure usually entail the following:
- Diet: Diet plays a very important role in blood pressure; so regulating your diet helps by keeping you healthy. Avoid refined grains, such as white rice and refined flour as they have the tendency to spike your blood sugar levels. They may also increase cholesterol levels in the body resulting in health complications.
- Exercise: Exercising on a regular basis keeps you healthy and fit. Cardio exercises strengthen the muscles of the heart, thus optimizing your blood pressure levels. Exercise for 30 minutes in a day, 6 days a week.
- Quit smoking: If you have been smoking on a regular basis, then it is high time you quit. It not only increases the risk of blood pressure but also ups chances of heart attack and other cardiovascular complications. Blood clots may form in the arteries because of smoking, thus leading to life threatening disorders.
- Alcohol: Restrict alcohol consumption as it increases the risk of blood pressure. Alcohol in excess may also cause you to become obese, in addition to many other health issues.
- Keep a check on your weight: If you are overweight, then look to lose the flab because the chances of being affected by blood pressure exactly double if you are obese. Regulate your diet and exercise on a regular basis to keep your weight in check.
- Reduce salt intake: Consumption of salt causes your body to retain water, which in turn increases your blood pressure. Reducing salt consumption has been shown to reduce blood pressure levels as well. Avoid all sorts of processed foods, especially the ones deep fried in oil and laden with salt.
- Consume more fruits: Include plenty of fruits in your diet as they provide you with necessary nutrients. Increasing fruit intake has also been linked to optimal blood pressure levels. Go for 3-4 servings of fruit every day.
I have paining on under the chest and its not cure every after 2 or 3 month its starting its too much paining if I eat something its gone bt everyday its on same timing its paining what should I do for it tell me.
My father is heart patient and his cholesterol very high. What I do to low dowl cholesterol average level?
My triglycerides and total cholesterol are bit above the normal range after blood test. In addition to exercise and diet please suggest simple ayurvedic /homeopathic remedy to normalize this.
I get frequent anxiety episodes, due to any smallest reason resultenting to bp and headaches. Please advice. What to do?
I have chest pain since 5 months because of acidity. I never eat spicy foods. I took so many medicines but pain is not relief .pls give me suggestion how to reduce heartburn or chest pain completely. Which food is better to reduce this pain.
Hi sir my age is 22 I have no bp but I am feeling miss beat in my heart while lying and doing some physical activity is that really tab Abana help to control miss beat I taken all test but there is nothing wrong in my heart could you please help me with this?
What is the solution for anxiety. And mood swing or fear of death always. Can weak heart become a strong heart.
I had 102 fever on Sunday. I went to hospital . My bp also was dropped to 90-50 . Now my temperature and bp is normal. But can't bear the body pain espcly joints pain. Can't walk or sit properly. Especially back pain is severe. My vitamin d was 3.57ng. I did all dengue Ra tests which was normal.
Sir I want to ask that how can we manage our fitness. Now my age is 22 years & my cholesterol is high.
I'm 25 year old male I have cholesterol. How long can I take medicine? What are the side effects? Is long term harmful? Please doctor help me I need help.
Dear Sir/ Mam, please give me your valuable advice and correct idea to deal with my problem as I am very much tense. I had my marriage in dec 2014 and conceived in jan 2015 and had miscarriage in March 2015, And after that I tried but no success. Later I shown to doctor in jan 2016 and had HSG in feb which show that both tube is blocked at corneal end (one is completely blocked and other is partially blocked. Dnt knw wht to do further as I want to conceive and want to have child. So please help. So that I can get successfully pregnant.
I joined gym 2 days ago. Started from basic exercise eg 5 kg weight for bicep 15 kg for chest. Now my body is paining alot. My friends says this pain is normal as you joined gym first time. Please tell me some home remedy to overcome this pain or should I take one pain killer?
Sir I have a weak digestive system, whenever am eating full of my diet then my heartbeat goes faster for 10-15 min. So behalf of this I go for checkuP ecg nd ecg-tnt bt report is normal is this any other problem nd am also with a lean body according to my height please help me for these problems am realy worried about this.
My brother. Total cholesterol 256.5 LDL 190.534 Total cholesterol /HDL ratio 5.446 LDL/HDL Cholesterol ratio 4.045 So tell me What can I do you him.
My mother 72 years old. Suffering from high blood Pressure (160/90) since 10 years. She is taking Among MT 25 mg once in a day She should continue these medicine or not.
Mics cabg or micas stands for minimally invasive coronary artery surgery. It is a relatively new and advanced technique of performing coronary bypass for coronary artery disease. In this technique the heart is approached through the side of the left chest via a small 4cm incision. This cut is placed just under the nipple. The chest is entered between the ribs without cutting any bones and by splitting the muscle.
Similar to a regular heart surgery the operation is performed using all arteries or a combination of arteries and veins removed from the leg. The vessel from the leg in these operations is also removed endoscopically without cutting the skin over the leg. Highly advanced instrumentation and advanced techniques allow for the operation to be performed very safely.
Mics cabg has several advantages over the traditional technique:
First and foremost is the fact that no bones are cut. This has several advantages in reducing pain, retaining function and having a positive effect on breathing. Unlike traditional heart surgery return to normal life including driving or other activities is not disrupted and can be started almost immediately.
Second, blood loss is almost negligible eliminating blood transfusion in most and eliminating blood borne infection.
Third, all infections are reduced whether it be wound infections or post surgical lung infection. This makes the procedure ideal in diabetics and older patients who have poor resistance to infection.
Fourth, the incision is so cosmetic and measures just 2 – 3 inches that it's practically impossible to tell that a heart operation has been done.
Fifth, the procedure lasts only 4 days unlike the conventional heart surgery that takes 9 days.
All these benefits put together make for ultra short hospitalization and recovery. The best part is that all the blocks irrespective of their location in the heart can be bypassed in a safe and predictable manner.