Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T R Prasad
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. T R PrasadYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 23 yrs old. And my penis doesnt get so strong and hard. It always bend while sex. Bottom of my penis is weak. So plse is there any suggestion for me?
I have sneezing in regularly especially in the morning and also when expose to dust what should I do?(ac also makes trouble)
Sometimes my hands vibrate like one day while taking sleep and some other day while in also presentation.
I am 28 years old. I have had sex with my soulmate a lot of times. But the thing is. Sometimes I suffer from performance anxiety and as a result I don't end up in erecting my organ and as a result I fail miserably sometimes. But some days I am just great. Is there any remedy which can help me every time when I feel like having sex.
Hi I am an 23 year old and I have a sex problem, when I go to my partner doing sex then after some time my panic will be put down and my partner not happy to me. She said I am so week day by day so how can I increase my sex power without using any pils or any medicine. And my panic is going soft when I have a sex please kindly help me.
My father 55 yes old getting cough attacks frequently this days and he gets unconscious while coughing and does not remember what had happened when he fainted. What is the solution for dis.
I m not sleeping for 5 - 6 days. I have a liver pain. I m also feels I m lose my strength. I feel very unconscious. What should I do, Please suggest me.
Mera digestion shi ni rhta pet saaf ni hota Hai aur white substance collect ho jata penis mai Agar pet saaf ho jta Hai to white substance collect ni hota. Iske vajah se mai week ho gya hu aur bhook bhi lagti Hai.
I'm having chronic constipation since 16 years. Also,having on and off Piles and bleeding in toilet during it. Osil cream relieve pain temporary. Plz,suggest some strong medicine to get rid off piles and constipation. How to increase weight?
M not able to keep my penis in erect position during sex It's automatically reducing itself What to do now M so tensed.
Myself I am facing a problem that I can't speak properly from childhood. Sometimes I spelt it wrongly even I am willing pronounce it properly and sometimes I speak very speedily. What is this disorder?
Sir my penis is too short only 2.5 inch in normal, and for time 3.5 inch please tell me the oil, machine's tab for growth in length and width also, one of my friend japani long wardhark oil use and have positive result, please tell me right way.
I have migrane what is the best medicine I take naprosyn 500 But it won't help please also let me know some home remedies. Thanks
I am having a high fever for last 2-3 days. We have consultant doctor and reports are such that she has been given bottles (may be for glucose) everyday. Her age is between 45-50 years. Before suffering she had done household work very much. May be this will be reason or something else. In your opinion what had happened? Is there any more solution for this? And we should provide some glucose drink like glucon d?
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart.
Related Tip: Heart Care in Your Hands