Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T R HemanthYour feedback matters!
meri skin problem din ba din badti ja rahi hai dhup me mera chahera lal hota aur jalan b hoti hai Maine bahot dikhaya lekin kam nahi horaha aap kuch help karenge plz.
Me and my boyfriend had a lil sex last night. We only did rubbing of private parts without using any protection. He ejaculated the liquid somewhere near to vagina but not like an intercourse. On that night only I had my first pill of diane 35. Is there any chance of getting pregnant bcz we didn't have any intercourse. And I had finished with my periods day before taking the pill. I am worried if there is a chance of getting pregnant this way also. I am also suffering from pcos.
Everyone is aware of the fact that lack of sleep can lead to low levels of energy and fatigue. For people who have been suffering from a sleep deprivation, the cycle is never ending and they are forever in a state of low energy and do not perform their best. Added with all this sleep deprivation also leads the insomnia sufferers to perform well in bet. Thus poor sleep quality affects the sex life.
Often the effect of lack of sleep will have on a person's sex life is with the overall poor attitude that usually falls and the person remains exhausted all the time. People suffering from long standing fatigue are often irritable and quarrelsome and these personality traits just don't set the mood for a romantic evening. Women also suffer from low sex drive if exhausted, though for them it is more about being emotional. According to a study, by National Sleep Foundation, in 2010, around one in every four Americans have agreed that they are too tired to indulge in sexual activities with their partner. With added distractions from technology, like smartphones and e-readers, social media and e-mails just tend to keep people up for longer and later hours.
In men this is a little more scientific. This has been backed by research that there is a close relation in the quality of the sleep and the levels of testosterone in a man. This seems to be a circular pattern. While studies show a link that the hormone levels fall, there are studies that also show that a man with low levels of testosterone often wakes up more at night and has lower sleep efficiency. So the both are intertwined very closely and hard to say which comes first; but the obvious result is lowered male libido.
Apart from this if you or your snore, it might also lead to insomnia, as snoring becomes noisy for your partner. This can lead your partner to be lethargic and exhausted as their sleep is not adequate. Since sexual activities involve physical exertion, feeling exhausted and irritable after a sleepless, noisy night can easily make sex the last thing on mind.
One can try the following to improve the quality of sleep:
- Maintain healthy weight ranges as excess weight can lead to sleep apnea in both men and women
- Abstain or reduce smoking as it just leads to obstructive sleep apnea
- Exercise regularly as it helps to check the weight and when combined with Continuous positive airway pressure therapy then it improves sleep apnea
- If you are suffering from sleep apnea then must use Continuous positive airway pressure therapy every night.
Hello I want to ask that does anxiety cause pain in heart or not? If ECG is normal. Then is it only because of anxiety?
Hello sir / mam . I'm 21 years old Mere face pr bahut jada pimal ho gy h wo black Mark chhod dete hai bahut prblm ho rhi h jya kru mai.
Increased Anxiety, interfering with daily life, suddenly feels sweaty, nervous,tremors and blank mind. What should i do?
My wife's health growing up. I mean her fatness is growing up. How can she control it? Please sir/madam give me some suggestion.
How to get rid of acne spots and for this I tried nevia and coconut oil too but dint get any positive results.
Urine incontinence, no control on urine, frequent urination, after urinating and coming back from washroom few urine drops comes out automatically. Weakness sleepy whole day. Night fall daily, early ejaculation. Not yet married.
I m shwetanka of age 21 and I m suffering from hairfall since last 6-7 years. The hairfall is in higher amount. So what should I do to control it.
I have dandruff and slowly my hair is falling and now I can see scalp which was very thick to see before!? What should I do.
Hi I am 21 years old my height is 21 I want a few more inches can you give some diet and exercise tips I have been told from Lybrate site by a doctor to take ensure tall.
Does homoeopathic calcarea phos 200 and homoeopathic mother tincture berberis aquifolium q makes any disadvantage to my skin does it give me a better result then before. States the method to take it .
How can I remove my acne n dark spots. Or pimples on y fae. Day to day it is increasing. N I have a oily face. please suggest something.
One of the common complaints associated with sexual intercourse, is vaginal bleeding. This bleeding can occur during the course of intimacy or after it. Post intercourse bleeding is also termed as post-coitus bleeding. This is known as post costal bleeding. Doctor should be consulted immediately as it may be a sign of hidden cervical cancer.
Reasons behind vaginal bleeding
1. In most cases, the bleeding is risk free. It could be due to extreme friction, causing damage to superficial blood vessels in the cervix. It is important to use adequate lubrication; otherwise the consequences could be annoyingly painful.
2. If your period dates are nearby, the source of the blood could be from your uterus.
3. Benign growths, cysts, polyps on the cervix can cause bleeding. They are small fragile growths that rupture easily.
4. There can also be bleeding due to inflammations that occur as a reaction to a condom or a diaphragm.
When can vaginal bleeding be difficult?
- Vaginal bleeding after sex can often be a warning sign of ectopic pregnancy. Ectopic pregnancy is when implantation of an embryo takes place outside the uterus, commonly inside the fallopian tubes.
- Bleeding every time after intercourse is also a common symptom of endometriosis. It occurs when the inner lining of the uterus, called the endometrial tissue, appears outside it. Endometrial tissue can attach itself to other surrounding organs in the pelvic region, generally, the abdomen, causing searing pain. It is also a major cause of infertility.
- Another cause of vaginal bleeding is atrophic vaginitis, a health condition mostly affecting older women, especially those who have reached menopausal age. This is due to the massive decline in the levels of estrogen that causes vaginal dryness and irritation.
- Sexually transmitted diseases could be a serious cause of vaginal bleeding. It is generally accompanied by several other symptoms such as vaginal odour, discharge, pelvic pain, inflammations. It should receive immediate medical attention.
- Vaginal bleeding could be a sign of cancer. It could be vaginal, ovarian, uterine or cervical cancer. It requires medical attention without any delay.
Most of the time, the reasons for post coitus bleeding is harmless. However, if it persists, you must pay a visit to your gynaecologist as soon as possible and get a thorough evaluation done. This could save the condition from worsening and also diagnose any other underlying medical condition at an early, curable stage.