Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T R Hem Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T R Hem KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello viewers, welcome to the vibrant platform of Lybrate, which allows you to have a text, audio or a video consultation to your favourite doctors at anytime convenient to you from your mobile. So in this current era we are very well connected to all Medical Services and the intention of this video is to educate you regarding one medical element which is called as stroke or brain attack like similar to heart attack. When our brain doesn't receive sufficient blood supply either because of two reasons there could be blockage of the brain artery or there could be bleeding which happened in the brain artery. Now the bleeding can happen because of uncontrolled hypertension and the blocking can happen because of either a clot roaming in the system causing an occlusion in one of the blood vessel in the brain or it could be independent phenomenon happening with the brain blood vessel itself. So either it ischemic make which is very common around 80%, which is because of the blockage or 10 to 15% because of bleeding in the brain we should conclude to medical condition by the name stroke. Now what are the signs and symptoms the signs and symptoms of stroke are persistent headache, dizziness or giddiness, sudden loss of vision then patient may feel that what is happening in the surrounding is not detected properly, so unresponsiveness then sudden fall from a standing posture, there could be vomiting, there could be discomfort, sweating all these fall into category of stroke. Now there is a third variety that is called as TIA that is transient ischemic attack which happens for few seconds and it recovers completely, it is also a stroke but this is of minor variety, a minor range is getting affected. So we have this kind of a range of stroke which has to be detected early because if in ischemia that is the loss of blood to a part of brain is detected within 4 hours we can reverse it. There are certain thrombolytic agents available which can be injected into the system of patient giving the acute phase, if we get a chance within 4 hours to treat the patient we can reverse the whole thing that's how it is better to bring medical attention at earliest. You can't think that this is a night 12 o'clock why should I go to a doctor we will go in the morning no, we have to rush in the midnight to any emergency Medical Services for this condition. This is the intention of this video to educate you to understand about and feel the gravity of this grave medical condition because once paralysis sets in it lingers for months together and a person may lose quality of life. He becomes or she becomes bedridden for long time and this is a condition which can be prevented if you control your blood pressure, your sugar level, your normal physical activity, control on diet, managing the stress well, taking enough sleep, avoiding any substances which are going to cause any damage to your brain. Now I request all Lybrate users to get connected to me, my name is Dr Vishwas and whenever you would like to have any consultation on text, audio, video I am available to you all 24/7, just use your app and find me and search me by my name Vishwas Madhav Thakur and you will be able to get your consultation at earliest. Thank you.
I am prabhas. I am suffering from back pain and often full body pain even leg also. What is the problem I drink daily 3 lt water But my urine will atleat one time yellow and there is some kind of burning after urine.
I am taking levigress-500mg post my brain operation (held in Dec-2013), but from last few months I am gaining my weight and fat. Is this the side effect of this tablet? I am taking 3 dosage of (1mg levigress) in a day.
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
I sometimes get a current like pain in my heart area but it stops after some time. This happens about 1time/2 months. What is the cause? Any remedies.
Hi sir, due to over masturbation, i'm losing concentration and memory, please suggest me to improve memory and concentration.
Hi Sir my motion is not clear since 25 days so what can I do sir give me some suggestions I have events of police sir so can't do running properly because my stomach. Is full of tight so motion is coming so hard and paining sir what is the reason.
- Include small frequent meals at regular intervals instead of just 2-3 large meals.
- Replace refined grains like maida and white rice with whole grains like atta , dalia, suji, barley, oats, jowar, millets (ragi, bajra) and brown rice. Use a combination of different grains in a single meal.
- Include salads with healthy dressings like curd/ lemon/ vinegar/ mint, etc. twice a day.
- Consume 2-3 fruits regularly along with peel.
- Avoid packaged/ canned/ processed/ junk foods/ sugar products on a daily basis.
- Replace fizzy drinks with coconut water/ buttermilk (chaans)/ lassi/ fresh fruit juice.
- Consume cereals in measured amounts. Small plates and bowls help in controlling the portion size.
It is built on the concept of maintaining the balance of various body elements including blood, nutrients and the energy force known as ‘chi’ which flows along lines called meridians in the body for optimum health. Putting pressure by finger placements at designated points from where these meridians can be accessed, is supposed to unblock the flow of energy to get rid of chronic pain and disease.
Acupressure for pain-relief
- Acupressure is used for a variety of ailments. One of its most common uses is to relieve pain, such as back pain, sciatica, menstrual cramps and headaches.
- It can also be used to help with nausea and vomiting, fatigue, stress, weight loss, and even addictions.
Acupressure helps relieve pain in different ways, like
- It is believed to cause deep relaxation and a decrease in muscle tension and is thus useful in relieving low back pain, post-operative pain, and headaches.
- L4 point, for example, is commonly used for stress, facial pain, headaches, toothaches, and neck pain.
- It is located on your hand between your thumb and the index finger.
- Liver 3 point (LV3) is also used for stress, lower back pain, high blood pressure, menstrual cramps, insomnia, and anxiety.
- This point is located in between your big toe and second toe, in the soft flesh.
- You can press these points yourself for about 4 seconds and then steadily reduce pressure to experience relief from pain.
How does acupressure work?
- Studies have been done and are still being done to understand how acupressure relieves pain.
- They suggest that acupressure releases endorphins and promotes anti-inflammatory effects, helping with pain due to arthritis like back and limb pain.
- Endorphins are the pleasure-inducing, painkilling chemicals that flood the brain and numb pain signals.
- A few theories also call acupressure something that’s all in the mind and no more than a placebo. But either way, it does provide relief to patients when done over long periods of time.
- Acupressure is also an effective way to treat depression during pregnancy, and to reduce the pain of menstrual cramps, according to a new research done at the Stanford University School of Medicine.
Similarly, a recent Korean study has found that acupressure treats menstrual cramps more effectively than pain killers. If you want to benefit from acupressure, you need to press the pain points over time as each time you manipulate the pressure points, you help balance your ‘chi’. Some people may see results immediately, and sometimes results are seen after some time. Pain can also return. You have to keep pressing the pressure points to keep the pain away forever. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!