Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. T. P. RekhaYour feedback matters!
Hello my husband had semen analysis test. The result is normal for all parameters except liquefaction (more than 2 hours) please tell me will it is creating problem in pregnancy. As I am trying to convince. Should I take doctors help?
My husband age is 33years, we are newly married couple and having very rare physical relation as we live apart from each other. But when we have sex and after it, he feels pain in his entire body. Is it normal or anything serious matter?
MY question is my periods is miss hai but am not a pregnant can you please tell me why myperiods is late last two month again and again its happened please answer the question thanks.
My wife period date is 19. We are contact sex on 28. Can she pregnant? Please tell me pregnancy tester at home. What is the name of pregnancy tester for buying from medical store.
2. Take sips of warm water when you face indigestion.
3. Never drink too much of cold water while you take meals.
4. Never drink too much water immediately after meals.
5. Drink enough water once you feel the thirst after digesting your food.
6. Sip lukewarm water or green tea when you eat heavy food or stuffed sweets.
7. Keep water bottle near your study or work table if you work late night.
8. Never drink water in sleeping position. Don't give water to patients in sleeping position.
I am pregnant I check up and the result is its around only a month so I do not want this child this child will be destroy by medicine?
Sir, I am 23 years old female. I have a hypothyroid with tsh of 8.27. I take tablets with yoga daily. And i am having a symptoms of irregular periods with one month normal periods another month absence of periods within the duration of 20 days. And also when absence of periods occur my vaginal area was burning during 1st day of period. Is this causes of thyroid or any other reason? Pls let me know how to avoid this? and also iam having the dizziness while walking. Is also the same symptoms of thyroid? And my hemoglobin is 10.9. Is this is a reason for my dizziness? pls help me sir.
Her boobs were so small, she is 19 years old, she is trying to make her boobs big. Please give some exercise or some other tip to get big boobs.
I am in 7 weeks pregnant. I had torch test and rubella-IgG is 3.07 and cytomegalovirus virus is 5.11. I had two times abortion previously. Doctor said that this time also I may get aborted. Kindly help.
A poor sex life because of loss of libido is a matter of concern for both men and women. When a man or woman experiences the lack of sexual longing and has got a poor libido, it can lead to several problems or issues in the relationship. No person would want to have low libido because it affects their sexual performance.
Causes of low libido:
- Extreme stress and anxiety cause low libido
- Overindulging in rich, spicy and salty food also causes lowering of libido
- Having sex with a person you are not comfortable with causes low libido
- Having too many sexual activity may also lead to low libido
- Drugs and tobacco also affect libido
- Lack of nitric oxide in the body leads to lowering of libido. Insufficient blood supply affects erection in men
- Low levels of testosterones lower libido in men
Ayurveda, the ancient medical system since medieval times, is an effective remedy for treating or improving low libido. Here are some effective Ayurvedic remedies for improving your libido and sexual life as a whole.
- Ashwagandha: This is an Ayurvedic herb, which is also known as ginseng. It is an adaptogenic Ayurvedic herb, which can be used for curing impotence, infertility and cases of premature ejaculation. This herb also nourishes our nerves and enables better nerve functioning. This makes the body adapt to stress better. This herb reduces the effect of intense stress and tiredness from our body and enhances sexual performance. You can take this herb with hot milk, ginger, honey or hot water.
- Shatavari: This is a an Ayurvedic herb also known as asparagus racemosus. This herb helps in enhancing fertility in women. It nourishes the ovum and other reproductive organs in women. Restoration of hormonal balance and promotion of blood formation and circulation is also enhanced by this herb. Risk of miscarriage is also lowered in women. It also boosts libido in both men and women. It also cures impotence, spermatorrhea and sexual organ inflammations.
- Shilajit: This herb is known as a divine nectar in Ayurveda and enhances sexual functioning in men. The herb works like an aphrodisiac and improves the quality and count of sperms in men. It also regulates balance of sexual hormones and enables proper hormonal functioning. Shilajit is commonly called the Ayurvedic Viagra.
- Garlic: Garlic is used in Ayurveda for many purposes, which also includes boosting of sexual libido in men and women. It improves the working of sexual organs after any sort of injury or disease. Ayurvedic remedies are ideal for increasing libido in men and women. Ayurveda is a totally natural form of medicine, with no side effects.
What to do for irregular periods. I tuk medication for PCOD prob from gyno but dint work out. I dnt have thyroid prob too. Its very much normal. Am putting on weight bcoz of irregular period. please help me.
My one ivf not success and one fallopian tube removed and other unhealthy then can try normal pregnancy.
Hello respected Doctors. I'm 18 week's pregnant and suffering from Shoulder joint pain | neck and shoulder pain since 1 year ago. I have gone to many Doctors some of them advice me to take (Paracetamol 500mg tablet) take two tablets three times aday for 1 month. And some other Doctors advise me to take (Methylcobalamin 500mg injection) for 12 days. And some other Doctors advice me to take (Pregabalin 100mg tablet) take one tablet at bed time. And some other Doctors advice me to take (Vitamin D3). So dear respected Doctors I have taken all these medicines but there is no effect on my shoulders and neck pain. Same like before there is alot of pain on my Shoulders neck and spinal cord. And when there is alot of pain on my Shoulders and neck I use sometimes INDIAN MOVE CREAM. When I use this Cream it gives me some relaxation I fell little bit good then before. But again after sometimes I fell my shoulders neck pain and I start Vomiting. Dear Doctors sir believe me I became fatup with this kind of problem so please plz please I need your help please help me for my this problem.
My vagina used to get itching before I got my period anf after my period what happen to this can you pleased help me out.
I am 32 years old female, weight 72 kgs, planning my 1st child. In 2010 I had an abortion, in the 22nd week of my pregnancy. I have normal MC & Ovulation too. I had thyroid 6.5 in feb so I am having thyronorm 25 mcg. Now my thyroid is 3.2, I am still continuing it. All other tests and reports of both my husband and myself are normal. I want to know what are the precautions, do's & don't for me. I prefer using indian style toilets, is it fine? Is bending, sitting down on the floor, running etc safe? It would be of great help id you can provide me the details.
It is important to note that there are certain signs, which show that you may get an illness. If these signs and symptoms are taken seriously then most probably you will be able to get rid of the illness a lot sooner.
Here are 5 indicators that you may acquire an illness sooner than you think:
- Fatigue: Fatigue is not when you are tired after the day. It is characterized by being tired all the time or after very little work done. When you face fatigue, it is a sign you may be falling ill.
- Reduction in appetite: A reduction in appetite is never good. This is because a reduction in appetite is an indicator of many oncoming illnesses. These range from a simple cold all the way to a strep throat. Sometimes, a strep throat may also be the result of gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis is when a virus enters your stomach and causes diarrhea as well as vomiting. A reduction in appetite during summer can be normal. However, feeling nauseous or detesting food can mean that you are going to have one of the illnesses listed above.
- Muscle aches: Muscle aches are a common symptom of flu. This is because when you have flu, antibodies are released. When these antibodies produce histamines and cytokines, they may travel to muscles and trigger the pain receptors.
- Fever: A fever is the body's way of fighting infections. When you have a fever, it usually means the body is increasing its temperature to kill invading bacteria. Therefore, this is another way of knowing you have infections.
- Swollen neck glands: The neck glands are just below the jawbones. When these glands swell, it is a sign that you may be falling ill. Common illnesses, which may occur when you have swollen neck glands include ear infections, the common cold as well as skin infections. The reason why neck glands usually swell is because when there is an infection, the dead cells and bacteria accumulate in the neck glands.