Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T N Reshma SantoshYour feedback matters!
My son is 13 years of age, has lots of pimple like rashes but not pimples on his forehead and near upper nose. Should I be worried and what should I do?
I am losing my hair quickly and I have tried all the suitable shampoo, but nothing profit? Will you please guide me?
I had consulted a dermatologist for white patches in my skin. He said its a side effect of the deriva cms, as it caused peeling in certain areas, where I used to apply it for pimples in the past. I have used Isotretinoin capsules -tretiva 10 for a month as prescribed, and have noticed a considerable improvement, but not completely cured. Shall I use the capsules for another month or so? Can it cause any side effects? Please help.
I am 19 years old and my question is that how to grow beard faster if I have genetic problem of not growing hair on my face. please suggest something very effective.
I am 16 yes old. I have a great itching and a big infection in the hairy parts of the pubic region. I can't control the itching. Many a times blood comes while itching. And there are great boil lik red structures made on it. Please help me out of it.
I am 28 year old female, I hv a much hairloss after smoothening of hair treatment with indola product since 2 months. What should I do?
I am under going a treatment for Alopecia Arcata, it's been almost three months but I am not satisfied with the results. What is best treatment for achieving faster results?
Im sainath 20 years old I have hair falling, continuously I met with doctors for hair falling treatment he gave a oil, but I am using that oil every a day but no use now what I should do.
Are you tired of your acne problems? Does your skin itch and irritate a lot? Are you afraid to try medicines for them? Have you tried and tested all possible solutions and are close to giving up? Ayurveda is the solution to all your acne problems. With its naturally occurring solution, Ayurveda can cure you of your acne problems and leave you with clear skin in a matter of time. It reacts quickly and effectively onto your skin, removing all previous traces of acne.
Here are some ways in which Ayurveda can help you get a flawless skin.
- Tulsi paste: Tulsi has numerous medicinal properties. Apart from curing your sore throat, it can also give you a glowing skin. All you need to do is make a paste of tulsi and warm water. Apply this mask on your affected region at least four to five times a week. Within a month, you can see the changes for yourself.
- Honey and lemon paste: Make a mixture of honey and lemon juice. Apply it on the areas of your skin which are affected by pimples. Make sure you do not apply it on the areas which have sore pimples. This would result in the pimples to burn and cause discomfort to you. The paste can be applied five to six times a week and the effects can be seen within a fortnight itself.
- Neem paste: Neem paste is often used as a core ingredient in many face washes. This is because of its basic properties of soothing the skin and healing it from within. Fresh neem paste can be used once a day to wash your face. It removes all the dirt and opens blocked pores caused by pimples.
- Mint leaves: Make a paste of fresh mint leaves. Apply it on the affected part of your skin. Let it dry and then rinse it off. Mint leaves have a cooling effect, which would reduce the burning sensation. It is also very effective in removing pimple marks from your skin.
- Raw papaya: The sticky liquid which is often given out by papayas is a natural medicine for curing pimples on the face. Though the feeling is sticky and slimy, regular use of this substance can help you cure all your pimples and acne problems.
These are some of the widely used natural and Ayurvedic ways to deal with your skin problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.