Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T N Reshma SantoshYour feedback matters!
I am having pimples on my face tried many home remedies but no use. The pimples swells out after long time and remaining black spot on my face. This is happening from last 2 months. please give me solution to my problem.
I am 23 years old, My skin is oily, I have pimples and have many black scars on my face. How can I remove my black scars quickly?
I am 20 years old male I have one problem. Someone beat kidding me. In skins some thing dot dot created after 10 mins its gone.
I am suffering from hair loss. I have applied various hair products ranging from shampoo to hair oils. But now I am eating amla helped from hair loss but developed baldness.
I am suffering from jock itching. 1 year earlier I was suffering from fungal infection and I even consulted a skin specialist but now i'm again feeling itching. What should I do?
I am losing my hair quickly I tried so many shampoo for it but nothing works on it please suggest me some good shampoo or medicine ya any tips to prevent hair lose.
My face is dull and also my rest of the body so what can I do for it to get fair very much as soon as possible and give me best appropriate answer for this because most of the answers are failed till now so please give me best result answer.
I am male, 30 having male pattern baldness, Norwood Hamilton Scale: Stage 3V, using mintop 5 (3-4 years)
I have yellow skin over 1 week what should I do please tell me I am very tired please help me I checked my bilirubin level normal but I feel weakness I can't get up early in the morning please give me solution help me.
I had 2 stitches just below the middle of my upper lip. This injury was due to a direct impact. The scar was stitched well and the scaring in small. I do have a large "tough" lumps on of the scar. Is it possible to reduce the bumps in this scar? What treatment/exercises would you recommend?
I am 22 years old. I am afraid I may get bald head. I have hair fall problem. Could you suggest any home remedies and preventive methods.
I have black spots on my face along with too much number of pimples suggest home remind for the problem.
I HV a skin problem. Some small pimples are there on my skin and on testis. Its seems itching. I was consult a skin doctor but no cure. Please tell me to cure this.
Sir there has been a. Circular area on my head from where there is a lot of hair fall. The hairs whi h grow there are not very strong and fall of easily. Also there is a lot of dandruff on my scalp. Please help me regarding this.
Dear doctor, I have a long and silky hair now a days my hair fall is increasing very high. I am worried. Kin you kindly suggest any tablets for inner treatment. As I already using conditioners.
Scabies is a highly infectious disease, which is caused by very tiny wingless insects called the Human itch mite or scabies mite. The insect lays 1 to 3 eggs daily after burrowing into the skin. A small, almost invisible blister is formed on the area. You might also feel an urge to itch especially at night, which would likely cause a red rash to form on the scratched area. Sides of fingers, in between the fingers, the back of your hands, the wrists, elbow, and armpits are the common areas where scabies affect. It is generally spread when you come in close contact to any infected person or their belongings. Scabies can occur at any age, but is most common among children.
Treating scabies with homeopathy:
Homeopathy, due to its safe and natural medicines are the best alternative in treating scabies. It attacks the infection at the roots and does not let it reappear. Here given below are some of the best homeopathic remedies:
- Sulphur: If you are suffering from a recurrent or suppressed form of scabies, Sulphur is one of the best remedy for you. You might feel an intense urge to scratch the area, which worsens with when washed and exposed to heat. Your skin might be extremely sensitive to air, wind as well as washing.
- Causticum: If you have scabies in the folds of the skin and between the thighs, causticum works well for you. Intense itching, scratching and soreness are some of the symptoms you experience.
- Arsenic Album: The infection occurs in the bend of your knees and it could be dry as well as full of small pustules. You may experience itching and a burning sensation around the area. Application of cold water may also make you feel better. These symptoms are well treated with Arsenic Album.
- Sepia: It is one of the best homeopathic remedy if you have scabies, and scratching the area as much as it feels, would not give you any kind of relief. Your skin might turn pinkish and the condition worsens when exposed to open air. You may also feel better in a warm room.
- Psorinum: You can opt for this medicine if you have any past history of scabies. If your infection has not been properly cured, it can result into internal infection e.g., asthma, heart ailments etc. You might not want to stop itching until your skin starts bleeding. You may feel better if you lie down for some time.