Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T. Manohar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. T. ManoharYour feedback matters!
I wanted to know about treatment options available for polycystic kidney disease. Is there any surgery option available to treat cyst which measures around 3.5 cm.
I have stones in my both kidneys. In right kidney I have 2 stones (size:- 9mm and 12mm) in left kidney I have 2 stones (size:- 6mm and 8mm). How to recover from it and what's the best treatment? Give me a advice also which can help me to stop remaking stones in future.
My age is 24. I have burning irritation in urethra. After urine I feel good. When I eat chilly it is burning. I am taking levoflox and flomax for 1 months by suggestions of Urologist but didn't affect so much. My Urine culture test are negative. And I have no perfect morning erection. And I have no other problem. Why my problem solve after taking medicine. After taking chanderparbha vati medicine I feel very high burning irritation in Urethra. What can I do?
As per biopsy report prostate gland increased and likely to cause cancer in future. Can this disease be cured by Ayurvedic medicines/treatment? Do not want to take allopathy medicines.
Whenever I go to the toilet I have to sit again and again. Every time when I gives a pressure urine comes out but in a less amount for a while I am sick of this so help me.
I have a problem of kidney stone. Stones passed through my urine. I feel there are more in my urine passage. What should I do? I do not want any operation.
Feeling a pinching sensation from past 3 days in lower abdomen to urinary hole when stretching arms and spine. No pain when urinate. Which medicine should take?
I am 25 years male unmarried, after I urinate piss, its dropped on my genital parts like lower penis and balls, its causes to itching, burning and eczema. Please give any suggestion and medicines. My urine colour some time white and some time mixing of green and yellow colour.
What if spot urine creatinine ratio is 1146 ug/mg suffering with diabetes and high bp and how to treat it?
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!