Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. T M NagarajaYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old male and I hurt my throat while playing cricket with ball 1 year ago. Initially I ignored it but as the days are passing I realized that I lost my voice and it became less louder and when I try to speak loud my throat is paining. What should I do now? I hope there is a solution. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Last year my wife got chicken pox after getting the chicken pox well, We saw that her throat has a swelling on the left side, then we went to a thyroid Dr. He told that it a thyroid nodule and it occurs due to iodine deficiency, lot of fluid was gathered in her throat and he said that there is no permanent treatment for this besides getting the fluid out by a treatment after every 6 months. So I want to know that is there any treatment for this? And why it occurred after chicken pox? Do we consult to a ENT Dr. Pls help because that is appearing again and looking very bad on her neck. We got some test done including Anacin and it was cystic colloid nodule. Do we have to get surgery done? What could be the amount of surgery?
Please tell me basic symptoms of pilonidal sinus such that if that symptoms are not noticed then it should not be sinus.
I am 62 years old male. I do not have any ailments with normal BP and blood sugar. Recently I started having giddiness and my head started whirling and every thing began swirling, especially when I move my head on the bed. I was not able to stand and lost stability. I continued for a week. I consulted my internal medicine expert who diagnosed as Lybranthtitis. Now I am alright. My questions to expert doctors on Lybrate is whether I would recur again and what is the reason behind it and what precautions one should. Kindly help me doctors. I would be grateful to you.
I have a problem of sneezing I the morning right after waking up in the morning from almost 6 months. As soon as I open my eyes in the morning sneezes are started back to back 14-16. I suspect I have some kind of allergy but I don't know why it happens only in the morning. Kindly let me know if I need to visit a physician or need some kind of tests done.
I am 34 years Female went for Stepdotomy of left ear for Treating osteoclorisis, but after two months of surgery, half of the tongue is taste less, is it normal or it will take time to recover or is it an error occurred during surgery?
I am suffering from sore throat from many months. Sometimes it feels clear but after eating lunch or dinner it becomes sore and little cough. I thought for checkup but I don't feel any problems, I mean I don't think about that much thats why it didn't catch my attention. I thought it's normal as sometimes I spit because of soaring I found small hair and thought that is the reason but it didn't cure it remains same like before. So please advice what I do now? Should I go for checkup of T.B?
I got hit on my throat swelling occurs with pain in ear and swallowing no fever or voice change, throat is paining its about 24 hrs of injury should I consult to doctor or wait for 1-2 days.
My RT ear is irritating and pus coming out, during cold and cough. If no cold no discharge from ear. When takes full of air into my cheeks blows tightly air leaking from my ears. One year back doctor told a hole in ear. How it can be covered or required operation.
I have a question regarding my ear .Every year my ear discharge some thing wet .From both the ears it have same thing .So i feel some time oppostise speaking slowly so i have to say him speak louder.
I am 24 years old male and from past 4 days I have throat infection on right side of throat but no fever and my right ear also feels like involved because it feels hard and dumb. Doctor gave me ofloxacin 200 mg two tablets a day but its not working.
I was born during month of january, cold month in chennai and my mother used to tell at the time of birth itself I am suffered from cold. Till today I am suffering from cold and when I took ct scan, doctor said there is small projections in my nose i. E, sinus and it should be operated by laser treatment. They also said if you do operation also again the sinus will formed. Over many years when I received headache on daily basis I used to take amoxillin, paracetamol and avil. After some one advised that kindney problem will come if you use paracetamol. The some years I used otrivin o nasal drops. They many of them advised that there is steroid in the otrivin o which leads to lot of side effect. Some years I used siddha. Now I switched on to homeopathy where small tablets and tincture is given as oral tablets and liquids. Many of them told me that till death it will be there and there is no treatment. Still I am suffering from sinus where the cold will be formed on every half hour and I use to let it out by giving pressure to nose and cleaning the cold with fingers inserting in the nose which leads to oversize of my nose also. I think I am suffering for sinus for the past 46 years i. E, my age. I kindly request to give advise on what to do?
I'm 29 years old male and I've problem of hyperpigmentation or Melasma on my cheeks and nose appear for last 1 year. I was used so many skin lite cremes like hydroquinone, Mometasone, Tretinoin and Himalaya Blemish and kojic Acid shop but not getting desire results and also increase red level of the skin. So please provide some advice and treatment of this disease. Please please.
Adenoids refer to the mass of lymphatic tissue situated at the intersection of the back of the nose and throat. They are a part of the body's immune system and play a noteworthy part in battling infections in kids. Adenoids fight off the microbes and infection that enter the body through the nose. They typically occur in children of five to seven years of age and from that point, they begin to decrease. They vanish when the child gets older. This is the physiological development and relapse of the adenoids. However, permanent adenoids are an issue in view of a number of annoying symptoms they show in a child. The major among these are breathing through the mouth and wheezing because of nasal blockage.
Homeopathic medicines are a very safe option than surgery in kids with extended adenoids. It has been noted that adenoids, when surgically removed, tend to regrow. Homeopathic medicines focus on strengthening the child’s immune system. The cures are as follows:
- Baryta Carb: Baryta Carb is one of the top recorded homeopathic medications for swollen adenoids. It is likewise the medicine to endorse where both tonsils and adenoids are broadened. The child feels sensitive to ice in extremes. The tiniest exposure to icy air causes cough. Cough also shows up at the slightest change in climate. Sneezing and thick yellow nasal release may be seen. Pain in the throat increases on gulping.
- Calcarea Carb: Calcarea Carb is another brilliant homeopathic medicine for amplified adenoids with the tendency to get infected. Calcarea Carb will be recommended where the youngster is exceptionally helpless to cold and falls sick after each such introduction. This weak immune system for diseases brings about broadened adenoids or tonsils.
- Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol: Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol are extremely helpful homeopathic medicines for treating ear grumblings because of expanded adenoids. Agraphis Nutans is the best treatment for deafness because of expanded adenoids. Homeopathic prescription Merc Sol is highly used in case of an ear infection connected with swollen adenoids.
- Kali Sulphuricum: Kali Sulphuricum is among one of the top recorded homeopathic solutions for adenoids that regrow after surgery. The symptoms controlling utilisation of Kali Sulphuricum are a blocked nose, mouth breathing and wheezing. Yellow coloured nasal release is also common.
- Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra: Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra are incredibly helpful homeopathic medicines for developed adenoids. A youngster that needs these drugs will have an increased nasal blockage. The nasal hindrance is most set apart around evening time. Breathing through the mouth because of a blocked nose is also very common. Ammonium Carb is likewise used for a seeping nose, particularly in the morning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.