Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with T Kiran Kumar
Submit a review for T Kiran KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir mne sexologist se check karaya tha mje ed ki problem lag rahi thi to unhone Doppler ultra sound kiya mere penis deep dorsal artery or radial artery ka deep dorsal artery 6.9 cm/sec and deep dorsal artery 1: 4.9 cm/s and 2nd is 3.4 or radial artery ka 32 cm/s or report ke niche likha tha normal iska kya mtlb h please suggest me.
I am 30 years old woman. I am having bowel problem since last 6 to 8 months. The latrine is very sticky. At the time of latrine it seem a blast. I can't take milk or any milk products. Though I used to take earlier. Also loosing hair. Lost the glace on face. Gaining weight. I do pranayam and asanas but of no use. thyroid is on border level. A few months ago I had breakup. It gave me a great shock. I was in a trauma. I recover it to an extent. I'm normal now. It may help you. So I told. Besides, I have normal periods but not clear as before. Bleeding is lesser than before. It continued for 5 days before but now it lasts for two days only. Then I am having pain in joints. I took 5 or 6 unwanted 72. I am really worried. What should I do?
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.
My age is 49 years I am chain smoker but last one month I quit smoking what type of precautions should I take to cleaning my lungs and whole body please suggest me.
C/o of small follicular ovarian cysts show in ultrasound taking tablet daily 35 from 6 month ago .is should be cont. Or stop.
Hello doctor, I am 28 years old male, unmarried and I do masturbation 2-3 times a day, every day from many years and I will get ejaculation most of the time may be amount is different but from last two days nothing is coming after I masturbate please help me on this, I am not in India now, I study in Taiwan and I am very afraid about this please help me with this situation. Thanks, Your sincerely.
Small cuts can be easily treated at your home if the chances of getting infected are low or the injury isn’t severe. You can clean and apply bandage to a small injury at your home without the need of visiting a doctor. First aid treatment is always recommended at home in all cases to prevent deterioration of a wound before you can visit a proper medical facility. Here are some of the most widely followed procedures to treat cuts and small wounds at home-
The first step in treating the cut is to stop the bleeding by applying direct pressure on the wound. You may also find many non prescription products available which you can use to stop the flow of blood. If you feel that the situation is getting worse or out of control, then get to a doctor or a medical facility as soon as possible.
The second step in treating a wound is to clean the wound to avoid any possible chances of contracting infections and to remove dirt left in the wound. You can also use tweezers to remove any pieces of external material stuck in the wound. Wash the wound with cool water to avoid dirt being leftover which can cause infections.
Avoid the use of hydrogen peroxide, mercurochrome and rubbing alcohol which can cause a lot of harm to your tissues and also increase the amount of time taken to heal. The chemicals may actually damage tissue more than promote healing or disinfect the area. Instead, keep doctor recommended products which are known to heal scar bruises and small cuts.
Stitches and staples will be required if your doctor decides to close the wound externally. Your doctor will give you instructions to follow and also inform you about the time it would take for the wound to heal. The next procedure would be to remove the stitch after the wound has settled and would again require you to visit your nearby health care provider.
You should always follow the instructions of your doctor and avoid any further injury to your affected part. Even if the injury is serious it is important that first aid is administered properly until you can reach medical help.