Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Breast lumps
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Hernia Repair Surgery
Treatment of Breast Infection
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Breast Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Hema TYour feedback matters!
Hi my aunty is having diabetes 200 range whether there is any medicine to bring at normal range let me know any solution quickly please and 200 is which range high or low?
Hello doctor, I am suffering from thyroid problem from 3 years, and I can't control my weight though I am taking proper diet plan and medicines but I can't reduce my weight .please help in my weight reduction and thyroid problem. I am taking thyronorm 100 mg now. My thyroid levels: T3 88 T4 7.5 Tsh 14.45.
I am a patient of Blood Sugar, High Blood Pressure, Knee joint Pain, Severe Constipation besides enlargement of Prostate Gland. First of all I want remedy for constipation and knee pain.Please tell.
I am having infertility problem, my both tubes are blocked and I hav diminish ovaries what is the best treatment I can do to have a natural baby, my husband do not want to go for ivf, pls suggest some thing beneficial for me.
* Fatty liver grade 3 * Spina bifida L5 vertebra seen * Sugar fasting 171 Sugar pp 284 Any time back pain in right leg Any time full body harassment.
For type 2 diabetes, I am taking Glimy M (1-0-1/2) and Zeta + (1-0-0) and sure under perfectly controlled. My query is when I need to take the Glymy M and Zeta, is it before meal or after meal for more effectiveness. I am 47 y male.
As diabetes is metabolic condition in which an individual affected would have rise in blood glucose level either due to insulin production is not sufficient or body's cells do not respond properly to insulin or both.
- frequent urination and increased thirst
- unexplained weight loss
- cuts and wounds takes long time to heal
- scabies and scratchiness on skin feet getting numb or cramps in legs
- lack of exercise and obesity
- unhealthy diet junk food fatty food alcohol tobacco etc,
- lack of proper nutrition expecially proteins and fibres
- stress and anxiety
- gestational diabetes
- weight control
- away from tension and stress
- avoid tobacco and its products
- follow healthy diet with fruits and green vegetables
- restrain from eating sweets