Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Breast lumps
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Hernia Repair Surgery
Treatment of Breast Infection
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Breast Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Hema TYour feedback matters!
I was diagnosed hypothyroidism recently one month back. T3 normal and t4 normal. But tsh 15.20. Now I am using 50 MCG tab. Now my results was came 2.27 tsh. I don't want take life long medicine. What I do?
My husband had sugar at the age of 16. Now his sugar level is very high 650. What should I do for him?
My mother age is 48 today suddenly she was complaining that she's feeling tired after having sugar salt water still she's feeling weak. Please help me what actually happened.
Does fruit juice increase blood sugar? My father is 70 years old and he is a diabetic patient but he always insist for having a glass of fruit juice daily. Can I give him juice daily?
I am 48 yrs fat lady, no period last 1 year with sevista. 1 yr back d & c done HPR -Hyperplasia simple. USG showed bulky uterus. Now a days back USG shows Endimetrial thickness 21 mm wirh subserosa fibroid of size 66x 50 mm. On treatment for hypothyroidism which is not controlled. Suggest line of treatment.
I am diabetic for the last 36 years. All of asudden since last 3 months I have started getting boils in my abdominal region with PUS.
- It is usually found that the occurance of dental caries and gum diseases are more common in diabetic patients.
- Studies shows that untreated dental problems mixed with diabetes can cause damage body organs.
Diabetic dental care:
- Brush twice daily, if possible brush after each meal.
- Do dental checkups every 6 months.
- Do not let calculus, tartar deposit on your tooth, if needed get it cleaned immediately.
- Use teeth and gum care medicine as prescribed by doctor.
Before undergoing any dental treatment procedures, inform the doctor if you are diabetic.