Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T H SamsuddinYour feedback matters!
Sir fat around tummy is growing day by day please suggest some suggestions to reduce the fat around my tummy.
I am feeling shy saying this but anyway I will say it. I eat much when the food is tasty be it the restaurant, party or something special made by my mom. And to feel good I take vit c 500mg which gives the support. And then I ask myself would the stomach digest it? Is it allowed to take vit c 500mgright after heavy eating like churna. Hehe. What are the tips to cleanse liver and kidney which seems to me the supreme commanders of the body.
I brush daily and properly. I have crisscross teeth and they appear yellow in color. How to whiten my teeth naturally.
Hi doctor! I'm 21 years old. My teeth is so weak from the root. It's not broken or something like that. There is no bleeding or pain or infection. What should I do? What is the cause of this?
I am 19 year, b.tech Civil engineering 4th year. I have lot of work in daily routine. So I unable to maintain diet. My weight is 50 kg .I want to increase it. But now my WBC count 3300/cumm .platelets count 1.37 lack/c.mm. I also want to increase it. What should I do. Specially in diet. I am pure vegetarian. And belongs to simple middle class family. Thank you.
Hello sir I am in grade trouble of hair fall and white hair in edge of 21 only. Please guide me of it's solutions.
Mai hastmathaun ki problem se paresan hu. Jiske karan mai bahut kamjor ho gaya hu. Mai kabhi kabhi din me do tin bar hastmathun kar leta hu. Isse mujhe bahut kamjori hue hai. Mai bahut thin ho gaya hu. Mere hath pair me jhanjhanahat rahti hai. Upay batay.
Hi all, My self taher khan am facing problem of loosing my weight from last a month so kindly assist.
I am doing my part time job in call center. My weight has increased from 65kg to 75kg. So please can you help me how to loose my weight?
11 Symptoms of Kidney Diseases
Kidney problems, although take a longer time to develop, they end up being silent killers. There are no obvious signs for months and the symptoms crop up when it's rather late.
Many younger people these days are getting diagnosed with kidney problems. This is primarily due to drinking alcohol, smoking, bad eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle. About 60% people who have diabetes or hypertension develop kidney problems eventually.
Therefore, it is advised to be aware of what harms your kidneys and take adequate care to keep them healthy.
Watch out for any of these symptoms early on.
1. Urine Color - This is probably the first symptom and unfortunately affects many people around us. With the way our lifestyles are, this is becoming an increasing concern. Urine becomes dark and there is a need to urinate yet, one is unable to do so.
2. Urine Infection - Second would be when you feel pain or difficulty while urinating. The infections in the urinary tract induce their symptoms of pain or burning during urination. If this infection spreads to the kidneys, one can feel pain in the back.
3. Blood In Urine - If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
4. Water Retention - The function of the kidney is to take out the extra liquid and the waste from our body. When this process is not smooth, water will stay back and cause your face, limbs and/or ankle joints to swell.
5. Weakness - Severe exhaustion would mean minimized oxygen being delivered to the cells, causing weakness in general. This is also one of the symptoms that your kidney needs medical attention.
6. Temperature Variance - If your kidney is unwell, one of the symptoms is that you will feel the chill even when the temperature is actually warm.
7. Skin Breakout - Since an unfit kidney means waste in the body is piling up, it causes the skin to break out and cause severe irritation and rashes.
8. Rise of Blood Urea Level - When the kidney is unwell, it increases the level of urea in the blood. This causes breakdown of the urea into ammonia in the spit, causes it to smell foul, like urine/metal.
9. Nausea - Waste accumulating in the blood adds up to causing nausea and vomiting.
10. Breathlessness - One can also feel the lack of breath if the condition of the kidney worsens.
11. Discomfort or Pain - Some people have been known to have bodily pains, an instant discomfort that spreads from the lower back to the groin. This usually means that there is a stone in the kidney.
Related Tip: 4 Types of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms