Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. T H AnjanappaYour feedback matters!
Doctor I'm 13 weeks pregnant now but I'm getting daily 5 to 6 diarrhea. Pls suggest me any tablet or home remedies to stop diarrhea pls I'm suffering.
From last many years I am suffering from raw cough formation, skimming up easily to spit out. I am suffering from gastric problem also from many years. Acute Acidity also from last many years. I live up a disciplined life -getting up early in the morning and sleep by 10.30 in the night. Regular exercise, pranayam is a part of my life. I take balanced diet also not spicy food. I have to take regular alopathic medicine for amebiasis and acidity. please tell me how to control this and increase my appetite also. I am 62 years old person.
Having high issue of hyper acidity n body pain taken rantac tablet since 3 month now stopped also taken different Ayurvedic Medicine Since 2 year I am having issue of acidity.
My anus burns after I pass stool daily in the morning. This burns only happens in mrng and last for 30 mins till I massage oil on it. There is no burning in evening only happens in the morning.
While doing potty in the morning, pain in the anus and some times blood come out with stool. Not able to sit properly.
How can we cure recurring acute pancreatitis, If it is persistent for a very long period of time. Please refer me a way to get rid from pancreatitis. Thank you.
I have been really stressed over my personal issues for last one year, and yes it's true that I think too much, and rely on internet stuff and medical books, I smoke ciggetes a lot, I have history of ,jaundice I had many years ago I have asthma, I regularly use salbutamol puffs, and last year I started having twitching in my skin, and irritable bowel problems but they went with time, but after the weed incident I really feel bothered ,i was doing fine before that, my problems increased after reading ,my body shakes at night, also I am very much scared of being sick.
We have a problem with my digestive system when we eat the food just after we have to go for fresh also body is too much fatty please suggest how to improve it.
I have huge problem for constipation, once I eat any food its not digest properly and I have to go for bowl moment just after 1 to 2 hours after taking foods, please suggest only antibiotics.
Sir mere pet me bhut dard rahta hai or pet bhi saaf nahi ho pata hai or gas bhi bhut jyada banti hai bhook bhi nahi lagti hai.
How can I gain weight and stay fit in this daily schedule of college? What should I do to increase my weight and improve my digestion? Please provide me the balance diet.
I am facing always stomach related problem. I had not take much food but my weight is continuously increasing. And gastric problem also. Please do suggest me any medicine or suggestion.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a blend of stomach discomfort or pain and issues with bowel routines: either constipation or diarrhea; or having a different kind of stool (slender, hard, or delicate and fluid). A healthy routine diet by and large comprises of eating a wide number of nutritious, low-fat nourishments with some restraint. Be that as it may, you may see an increase in your symptoms after you eat certain kinds of food when you have an irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Since side effects can fluctuate between patients, there is not just one list of off-limit foods, but with that said, there are a plenty of foods that are good for your health and do not irritate your bowel habits. By staying away from the most basic irritants of IBS, you may see more consistency and also less cramps and bloating. Some of the foods that you can consume during IBS are as follows:
- Fiber adds bulk to your digestive system. It is broadly accessible in grains, vegetables and natural products. Eating a lot of insoluble fiber as grains can increase your trips to the bathroom. Concentrate on soluble fiber. This includes vegetables and natural products.
- While the insoluble fiber content in whole grains might be an irritant in IBS indications, certain grains cause different issues. Items containing rye, wheat, and grain contain gluten. This is a sort of protein that can harm your digestion tracts and increase symptoms of IBS. While a hypersensitivity to gluten is known as celiac infection, in any case half the patients in IBS are gluten-intolerant. Fortunately, more gluten-free items are available in the market these days. In case you cannot manage without pizza, pasta, cakes, you can simply substitute them with gluten-free products of the same kind.
- Consume plenty fruits and vegetables.
- Take carbohydrates in required quantity like bread, rice, oats, pasta, potatoes, chapattis and plantain.
- If you happen to be lactose intolerant, include substitutes like soya, rice or oat, milk and yogurts that are rich in calcium.
- Some meat, fish, eggs and alternatives like beans.
- Take a limited amount of foods high in fats and sugars. Decrease intake of saturated fat that is found in butter, ghee, cheddar, meat, cakes and baked goods. Substitute these with unsaturated fats found in vegetable oils, for example, sunflower, rapeseed and olive oil, avocados, nuts and seeds.
- Drink a lot of liquid, no less than two liters every day, for example, water or natural teas.
Whenever you go out to eat, make sure you ask for gluten-free food. Sometimes, certain kinds of food might appeal to you but try not to get tempted too often by the menu and harm your health because of it. Stick to a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.