Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T.d. VernekarYour feedback matters!
My face is getting dry and peeling off. And most annoying is its getting whitish and stretchy is there any cream or lotion to get rid of this.
Few parts of screen such as a joint near the little finger of left hand some toes gets so rough n it itches n irritates as well as feels like a wound. I have used vaseline, four derm. It works for sometime But again the roughness reappears. Kindly suggest some solution to it.
My daughter (age 20) pass her stool with blood and after lab test we found that blood in the stool is positive. And we also found the pus in the stool. And pus is about 12-14 /hpf. What will be the remedy or any home remedy. Reply thanks.
I have the problem with my face skin it became dark black on some part of face I want to know is it possible to make it fairer and what precaution I should avoid it more on my face skin.
I am 24 and had an sensitive skin and had some acne scars on face due to which my skin is looking so old .please send me remedy to look young and without scars on face.
I am 30 years old man. I have black spot in my face since long time. I have tryed lots of things but didn't get any result so olz suggest me good way to clear that marks.
I am 18 years old male guy. There is a spot on my face. Which was made by burnt and the skin cells of that place are dead. So I have used many creams such hexilak but no improvement occurs. So please tell me what cream or any treatment will I use for removing that dead cells and for clear skin. And also tell me a cream for looking more fair and clear skin of my face.
I am a 22yr old female and I have so many black spot on my face for last 6 months. What should I do?
My problem is skin tone color, recently I don't know why my color is too black, last 1y I am looking so fair color know my color is black. What is the reason I don't know. Please give the rite suggestions, I have tea habit only, but I will drink tea daily 4 to 6 times.
There are many cosmetic ingredients that can actually have a negative effect on your skin in the long run. The skin is a layer that must be taken care of. This does not merely include staying away from pollutants and dirt and cleaning your skin with the best products. It also means staying away from the wrong cosmetics and ingredients which can harm your skin. So let us look at the ten elements from the world of cosmetics that can do more harm than good for the skin.
1. Carcinogens in Lipsticks: This cosmetic ingredient can suck the moisture out of your lips and leave it looking discoloured in the long run. The carcinogenic oils and chemicals that are contained in many long wear lipsticks can damage the delicate skin leaving it exposed to the risk of cancer as well.
2. Benzoyl Peroxide: This is a toxic element that can be found in a number of cosmetics and must be avoided at all costs as it may also expose you to the risk of cancer.
3. Synthetic Colors: The use of synthetic colours in many cosmetics helps you in getting that unique colour of your eyes, cheeks and even lips. But did you know that too much use of this product can actually harm your skin? This is due to the coal tar source of the ingredient which is a skin irritant.
4. Parabens: These widely used preservatives can be found in a number of cosmetics like body washes, shampoos, facial cleansers and even deodorants. This has elements that can cause breast cancer with its estrogen mimicking effects.
5. Triclosan: This antimicrobial chemical also acts as an endocrine disruptor, which can have an adverse effect on the thyroid glands as well as the production of the reproductive hormones. It can be found in soaps and toothpaste.
6. Bleach Cream: Hydroquinone cream is one of the most commonly used ingredients in bleach creams, which causes significant damage to the skin. This also breaks down the essential natural oils of the skin to cause redness and rashes.
7. Acrylates in Nail Paint: These chemicals are usually found in acrylic nail paint and can cause cellular damage on the skin and can cause neurological problems and organ toxicity.
8. Fragrance: The chemical and synthetic fragrances used in many perfumes can be found in detergents and fabric softeners as well, which can have a harsh effect on one’s skin.
9. Dioxin: This is an ingredient used in many cosmetics and it may cause malfunctioning of the nervous system as well as rashes on the skin.
10. Wax: Wax is an ingredient can cause bleeding and lead to changes in the direction of the growth of hair from hair follicles. It can also make the skin rough in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have just seen a purplish bluish kinda bruising on my right thigh. They are small ones no where else around at 3 spots near knees. What could this be? Some deficiency I am not sure whether I did hurt myself while moving around the house? I do go swimming but could tht be related?
Hello sir/madam my face is fair but my body is dark so, suggest me some home remedies to get fair complexion of my body too.
I am 20years old I have got rashes and spots on my skin below abdomen part. It is very itchy and painful there is redness in that part can you help me out.
I'm 20 years college girl I use too much of lipstick but I used to not clean it in night now I got dark lips please do suggest me lips lightning cream.
Hello doctor. I am 25 years old. I have problem with my lip. My lip always remains dry and rough. Due to this blood also comes out rarely from lip. I consulted homeopath doctor but that was also waste, nothing changes. I had to carry lip care all the time and that's very annoying for me. Please advice me any good medicine so that it get cured permanently. Thanks.
Hello I want to remove eyes dark circles is there and home remedies for eyes dark circles and diet for glow skin and health skin.
Sometimes I had a little pain in one of my breast but pain was not too much but do not know why I am soo scared off.
The study shows the test which monitors the blood levels of dna fragments from dead cancer cells helps in tracking the severity and potential spread of the skin cancer