Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T.d. VernekarYour feedback matters!
Hii I just wanted to say dat I hav some marks on my face which does not go by any medicine I hav come through doctors but I am not satisfied. Will you help me please.
Sir My age is 21 and little bit tan. What should I do to glow / fair my skin. I am using melamate from 2 days. Is it useful?
I am Amanpreet, female 36 years old. I have pitted scars on my face and have tried everything laser, prp, chemical peels but no improvement. Suggest something.
My skin became too dark when I was to the water park. I became dark now. What should I do? I use nivea soap. Should I change this soap for better results and suggest me some tips and creams?
Hello my age is 23 and suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation from many years means to say premature ejaculation from when iam 16 years old and erection problems from 1-2 years I am unable to hold my erections and cant get full proper erections please suggest me the permanent cure of my problems and let me know is there any possibility of enlarge prostate and for your help I have my stomach scanned and my kidneys r normal so please tell me can my problems be cured permanently and how much time does it take for the treatment.
My sister have green patch on her half face. Please what should we do to lighter that patch. Its a birth mark. Please answer.
Sir I have a dull skin I want to get rid of it sir please suggest me what I have to do please mention me the diet also that will help me.
I am 30 years old, I am getting skin dry on my palm and fingers, And it turns black after some days, doctors said that it eczema and it happens because of sweat on palm, I Want to tid of this allergy.
Hi I am from Chennai I am having skin problem after scratch there is small size bulg appear inside the skin and white patched in the area of private part tell me what can I do.
I am 38 years old person but still facing lots of acne problems on my face. Also having black patches (tanning) due to very sensitive skin and sun exposure. I am having small dark spots developed on my both the hands call LP. How can I get rid of these problems.
I got pimples on my face and hair fall is high. Please tell me the what r the precautions to need my fairness.
I have fordyce spots on shaft of the penis, scrotum,inside mouth and upper lips. It was started to grow on shaft of penis in age of 18 and now slowly its started to grow on border of upper lips. Its very embracing if its come on lips. Otherwise on other place it can be not seen. Please suggest me proper treatment for this.
I have very bad fungal infection in my groin regions (under scrotum. It is very itchable and I have used anti fungal creams such as dermikem oc, itch guard, ring guard & neocobalmate. But there is no sign of reduceness. How do I completely reduce that fungal infection?
I have black spots on my forehead itz bad to see me on that I'm an civil engg now my work on sun my face to got black and on my forehead I got black spots is there any medicine or gel please hlp me I tried all facials but I din get any results from tat.
I have allergy problem during night and morning but rest of the day my skin was good and there is no allergy but in night nad morning my skin is gone red and allergy is whole of my body. please help me fast.
Hello Doctor, Hand became very rough/Hard due to playing tennis. Feeling extremely depressed while hand shaking. Kindly advice how to get smooth and soft Hand.
Aging is a natural process determined by genetic and environmental factors, such as the effect of UV radiation, smoking, unbalanced diet, lack of sleep, etc. It represents a set of physical, psychological and social changes that occur in the human body over time.
People have intervened in the process, trying to look as young as possible. This need has created a special branch of medicine, called cosmetic dermatology, which involves the application of therapies to enhance a person’s image by offering them a younger look. Smoothing out laughter lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure, has never been quicker or easier.
Injectable anti ageing treatments are a quick and convenient way to smooth out those lines on the forehead and around the eyes and mouth without any need for surgery. So, here we have come up with a list of 5 super-effective anti-aging treatments:
- Botox Injections- A highly purified protein when injected into a specific area of skin by skin specialist, it makes the muscles relax so not to be able to create muscular movement and wrinkles. The effect may take up to 3-5 days for the maximum effect to be apparent where the area becomes smooth and relaxed and wrinkle free. Botox removes and smooths out areas where you have wrinkles to create a fresh and youthful look. The effects of smoothing the muscle do not allow the wrinkle to form as deeply as it would with constant muscle movement so more people are having it to reduce wrinkles forming as well as smoothing out existing ones.
- Fillers- Fillers are popular treatments used for softening wrinkles, laughter lines, facial lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure. Combined with a local anaesthetic, dermal fillers are injected into the skin to give your face a natural volume, leaving your skin completely hydrated and youthful. Popular areas to add volume and fullness to include the lips, cheeks and bridge of the nose. For smoothing and plumping lines and wrinkles, popular treatment areas include around the forehead, eyes, mouth, chin, neck, décolletage and hands.
- Thread lift- The purpose of PDO threads is to lift the skin. They are ideal for treating sagging skin on neck, face contour, and cheeks. They may also be used on the body for thigh lifting and buttocks lifting and to tighten the skin on the abdomen and arms. Without a doubt, PDO threads are one of the top anti-aging treatments.
- RF Skin Tightening- This procedure, which is relatively new, is a non-surgical option for people who want to treat wrinkles, sagging, and other signs of aging. Radio frequency skin tightening is performed by dermatologists and skin care clinics, and uses radio frequency (RF) energy on the skin of the face, heating up the various skin layers to stimulate collagen production, which smoothes and lifts the skin’s surface. This procedure requires no incisions to be made in the skin and has a low instance of side effects. Radio frequency skin tightening is a viable procedure for many people whose skin has not reacted favorably to laser or thermal treatments in the past.
- HIFU Face and Neck Lift- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound also known as ‘3D SkinMed’, ‘Ultrasound Facelift’ or ‘Ultherapy’ has become one of the most sought after lifting treatments for face and neck. 3D SkinMed is a one-off treatment which will help you achieve tighter, firmer, lifted skin! The key advantages of this treatment are:
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- No cuts to the skin
- No recovery time
- Noticeable results
Apart from good diet and exercise, cosmetic treatments can do wonders.