Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Syeeda BanuYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old. I am located in Hyderabad. I am having teeth problem. My teeth will always be bleeding more than three times in a day. Can anyone suggest what medicine do I need to take to come out of that problem. Thank you.
Due to an accident, My friend upper and lower gums had been cut. What is his situation? And Is there any treatment for it?
I'm 22 year male. I have chronic urticaria since 2 years and thyroid problem since 1 year. 3 times I have suffered from Jaundice. Now my nail and teeth are decaying. So can I take Calcium tablet? If yes, then Suggest me some easily digestible Calcium tablet for daily use without and side effect by seeing the above problem.
I have two teeth missing on upper jaw front having 5 big gaps looking awkward I feel embarrassed while laughing is there any remedy to fill gaps other than capping or cutting.
My male friend (age 23) facing a problem. His saliva getting dense from 3 to 4 days. Is this any disease? How to get rid of this?
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.
Respective sir/ madam, my teeth are look like yellowish, so how I clean it. That it look white. I want some cheap solutions.
I have pimples with pus in (prickly heat) hand, head, teeth. Problem occurs in every summer. Please advice some treatment.
I am having pain near right ear while opening my jaws, when eating food or yawning, I feel very much pain, this problem is about 2 months ago and it is continuously increasing Is it a serious issue,
I had root canal before before 5 years but now it turns into the unstoppable pain wht I am gonna do now?
I am suffering from tooth pain when I am chewing gutkha, please suggest me what to do and how I could be stay away from gutkha.
Three month before I did my tooth cleaning tarter was there on my three front down teeth after cleaning there was swollen on my gum I told to doctor then they gave me gumise to rub on my gums an told me to take salt water twice or thrice a day but still the swollen was not going I did my blood test it was normal .can assist me with some medicine to cure the swollen on my gums .thanks.
Brush your teeth gently with a medium-soft tooth brush in circular or vibratory motion. Brushing should be done like how you paint using a brush on a canvas. Although dental enamel is the hardest substance found in the human body, there is every and very chance of it getting abraded, if brushed improperly. Especially near the gum line, the enamel will be very thin. Brushing hardly in front-back horizontal motion can cause ditching of teeth at that region. Hence, love and pamper your teeth.