Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
I am 53 years old male. Taking Glisen MF1 in the morning and Glisen MF2 in the evening apart form one Tellzy 40 and one Eltroxin 100. My latest test results are T3 103, T4 11.7, TSH 0.44. HbA1c 6.7, Average blood Glucose 146. Sugar 105 empty stomach and 130 after food. Can I substitute my Glisen tablets with BGR-34. If yes then how many tablets. Awaiting your valuable input.
I have type 2 Diabetes. Recently diagnosed for glomurenia (membranous). What should be the future procedure?
I am 60 diabetic T2 on Insulin. Please advise me which fruits I should take and at what time so that my sugar level remains under control.
I am got tested for Uric acid and LFT KFT about two months back the GGPT was 188 and uric acid was 10.4 I m taking urcosol300 and febutaz 80 for one months and 20 days the reduction in GGPT was 88 and uric acid 6.4 but im feeling stiffness above my knee area (left one) with pain in knee joint for that I m taking voveran plus with pen 40 only on sos basiswhen ever the pain is severe kindly advise about the reason for stiffness and pain in left side area above knee junction which got stiff or some time minor swelling and remedy for the some all other parameter in above test are well within prescribed range.
I am married and trying for baby, I have hypothyroidism since 2004, I had tsh levels 8.8microIU/ml and dosage was 25 mcg, consulted doctor, she has Increased the dosage to 50 mcg and I continued taking this for 2 months and checked my tsh level and it is still remain 8.3microIU/ml. What could be the reason for this reason ,again I need to check with doctor? And this tsh level 8.3mIU/ml is ok for conceiving ,kindly suggest.
Hi I am 66 years old. I have diabetes for the last 21 yrs. I am taking veglibose0.3, metformin img, and insulins also. I am fed up with this. Can you suggest some alternative medicines?
What to eat during breakfast,lunch, dinner? what grains,fruits ? what sort of food is good to cure diabetics?
I am type 2 diabetic since last year. Now I am 32 years old. How long I will live with medications and exercise and diet control?
I am suffering from pain in bottom mid foot area last 25 days. When I examined uric acid is 7.9 mg/dl. Pls help.
82 years old, diabetes patient. All of a sudden bp went 210/110. What precautions should we keep in mind? Also suffered from minor heart attack 5 years back. On insulin. Kind advice.
Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity. Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression, unhealthy diets; all of these can contribute to fertility issues.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- If you are overweight, then it is time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
- Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis that causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus hit fertility.
- Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience low libido
- Your sperm count may be low
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- You may have chronic respiratory problems