Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Syed ZiauddinYour feedback matters!
Doctor my age is 49 years. Last six month I am very depressed family problem .last month in my teeth blood is coming. So give me advice for this problem. Thanking you.
If I want to loose my cheek fat or double chin through chewing gum so for what time duration should I daily chew a chewing gum and for how many months. I have a little chubby cheeks not too fatty but yes more than normal cheeks and they look bad as my body shape is different and height is also short.
I used to brush my teeth two times in a day with colgate but after 1- 2 hour my mouth always start smelling please suggest me some cure.
I feel my jaw are very painful especially when I move my neck towards front site and I listen a clicking sound from my right side of jaw when I open my mouth. I also feel heavily breathing problem from it. Is this breathing problem occurred due to my tmj problem? If yes or no then how to cure this problem?
I am afraid of a sound which I hear everyday when I take my breakfast and a sound like" tak" comes somewhere from my jaw. I don't have any teeth problem. Please suggest me.
I have observed that whenever I start gymming there are instances when blood comes out of mu gums. Either while brushing teeth or sometimes even when there is no physical contact with the gums. When ever I am not gymming or I stop it for a brief period like a week or so the bleeding stops too. What could be the reason for this. I visited my dentist she recommended me limc tablets for def of vitamin C but somehow it did not work!
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Preterm babies with low birth weight
- Increased risk of premature delivery
- Gum bleeding
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.