Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Syed Naveed AhmedYour feedback matters!
I'm diabetic with sugar levels150 fasting and 200 post pondrial. Presently I'm using gemer p2 for the past10 years. I'm from Andhra Pradesh and very much interested in rice consumption both in my lunch and dinner. Can I continue the same food or change my diet? I'm now nearing 60 years. Please advise me.
I am 25 years old and married lady, I am suffering from epilepsy for last 9 years I have completed my 3 years course of (tegrital cr 200 mg) I took 2.6 years and dropped, after 2 months I got fit and then take prescription from neurologist at forte hospital they again prescribe tegrital cr 300 mg twice in a day but it is impossible to take two time medicine due to I was student at college so I take only once at night. Then change Doctor and prescribed various medicine still I am taking tegrital cr 300 mg (Once in a day at night) but have fear if I stop medicine I got fit as I am working women I cannot dropped completely these medicine. But I really wants to cure completely.
When the male reproductive part accumulates fibrous scar tissue, it results in an erection that is curved and pain.ul, which is known as Peyronie's Disease. While a man’s penis varies in size, a bend in erection doesn’t necessarily indicate any reason for worry. However, Peyronie's Disease causes an erection that is significantly bent and causes pain. This condition can hinder sex life as the erection does not last for an adequate amount of time. It can also result in distress and anxiety. For few percentages of men, the Peyronie's Disease can disappear without having to do anything, for others it requires medical assistance to get a permanent cure.
What are the symptoms of Peyronie's Disease?
The symptoms and signs of this disease can build up gradually or might suddenly appear in an individual. Some of the common symptoms are as follows:
- Scar tissue: As a result of the accumulation of the scar tissue, a lump or hard tissue can be felt under the skin
- Penis size: Penis can become shorter when a person is facing from this disease
- Erection problems: The erection might not last as long as it should
- Penis bent: The penis might bend significantly at an angle
- Pain: There could be a significant pain while erection. As days go by, the pain becomes worse.
Causes of Peyronie's disease?
While the exact cause of Peyronie's disease is not known, researchers indicate a variety of factors for this condition:
- A repeated penis injury from athletic activity, accident, trauma and damage resulting from sex
- If in the process of healing, the scar tissue forms a lump
- The improper functioning of corpus cavernosum
- In few cases, this disease can occur normally without the involvement of any accident or injury
What are the risk factors?
There could be various factors that put a person at risk of facing this disease:
- Heredity: If someone in the immediate family is facing this disease, it puts a person at increased risk of facing Peyronie's disease due to heredity.
- Age: With age, the risk potential of this disease increases since the tissue tends to become softer.
- Disorder of the connective tissue: People suffering from connective tissue disorder are at a higher risk of getting this disease. It is often observed that a person who has been diagnosed with Peyronie's Disease often suffers from a connective tissue disorder known as Dupuytren's contracture.
Diagnosis and treatment:
A physical exam gives a doctor possible indication about the disease. The patient may be asked to bring the photographs of the penis in erect condition to get an idea about the curvature degree and scar tissue location. He might also prescribe an ultrasonography. The medication depends on the stage of diagnosis. In the early stage, a doctor might recommend a wait and watch approach. He might also prescribe medication to minimize the pain and remove the scar tissue. If medication fails one might have to go undergo a surgery to get a permanent cure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Respected doctors, inwas exposed to HIV 15 days back. Today I am having slight throat pain and itching (throat) and nasal congestion. I don't have fever ,no fatigue or any other symptoms. Is this ARS? Thanking you with best regards.
I am 53yr. Age having vibrant sex drive but sometimes my organ loss its erection in between now. I am taking ashwagandha churna, any thing you advice.
I read article about the Red wine today. I would like to know whether Red wine can be drink if a person is diabetic? (Not on insulin). And some doctor suggested my wife not to eat Red/Black grapes as she is suffering from kidney stones also. Please let me know. Thanks
From last month the blood comes out from my left nose whenever I sneeze or clean my nose during morning face wash. But it had stopped but from last 2 days it is occurring again and from same side and it had not been hurted also. So it is natural or type of disease.
I had sex with my girl friend. But while having sex after short period only .my sperms are out .my girlfriend what longtime but after having four to five push ups .i am having sperms .i want to enjoy sex with long time.
I have a infection problem, whenever I fill cold I start swelling what can I do to solve it please tell me. This problem is disturbing me.
I am 23 year old male Dr. what should I do fr early ejaculation (during foreplay my penis discharge and when I try again after 10 min then I enjoy fr some time) so please tell me the way.
Although a vegetable, garlic is primarily classified as a spice and is used in many dishes across cultures. However, apart from the pungent smell which is the most known characteristic of garlic, it also has medicinal properties and thus, was even used by healers for various ailments before the advent of modern medicine.
Some of the reasons garlic is considered healthy:
Garlic is considered healthy for a multitude of reasons. Let's look at some of the ailments that garlic can prevent as well as help in healing.
- Great Against Common Cold: Garlic and garlic based homemade treatments are great ways to ward off the common cold. Garlic contains the chemical "allicin" which is known to aid health within the body. Having a few cloves or garlic can help you fight the common cold infection.
- It is Known to Improve Bone Health: Garlic is known to be very beneficial for bone health, especially in menopausal women. Women may encounter bone loss during menopause as the production of estrogen is lowered. Garlic encourages estrogen production which can stop bone loss and even protect against bone problems such as osteoarthritis.
- Is an effective agent in Lowering Blood Pressure: Hypertension is a known killer all across the world. Garlic contains polysulfides which are effective in vasodilation or the widening of the blood vessels and also relaxation of the muscles. This helps blood pressure being lowered within the body and is an effective home remedy if consumed in controlled amounts.
- Reduces Fatigue and is a Performance Enhancer: Garlic is known to reduce fatigue within people as it controls the heart rate by lowering blood pressure. Whether it is an athletic performance or other physical work related performance requirements, this spice tends to give an extra boost.
- Controls LDL Cholesterol, thereby reducing chances of Heart Disease: LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol, is controlled by allicin as it improves liver functions. The liver can then break down LDL cholesterol easily and thus also helps in preventing arteriosclerosis. Garlic is also known to prevent blood clots that lead to heart attacks.
- Garlic has anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties: Garlic has been known throughout the ages to be an effective anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic agent. Garlic extracts or small amounts of garlic in your diet can help you build up immunity and also kill infections within your system effectively. It is also known to be very effective against tapeworm infestations within the gut.