Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Syed MutheeiullaYour feedback matters!
While taking the meal, hard fried dal was tried crush due to which One of the teeth got losen from the gum. Getting tremendous pain, unable to sustain cold and hot stuff even.
Meri zaban hamesha white rehti hai aur dhabe aate hai gol uspe aur mae koe tobacco cigarette kuch b nahe khata please reply.
Please tell me that remove process and which process is best for permanent teeth remove and any side effect after that remove and any it's painful for health.
Perhaps because of age--I am being in my seventies--some of the teeth has got partly broken as a result of which food particles get stuck up. It is becoming a habit with me to use toothpick. My dentist says horizontal filling is not possible. My general physician is not in favour of extraction because of age related health problems. I need to have suggestions for this so that pain or other problems can be avoided. Is their any harm in using wooden toothpick. I do not use any form of tobacco but occasionally drink moderately.
Suffering from Gum Bleeding problem from 3 to 4 months. While brushing, even a single touch of bristle can cause bleeding in front four gum of lower teeth. Kindly help.
I am suffering from ulcers from last 5 days. I have ulcers on my tongue and lower lip. What should I do. I am eating only dal n rice.
Bad breathing was my issue, even I use mouth freshness and brush twice it doesn't stops. Please help me.
Doctor, my upper & lower teeth are little front, I want to put teeth braces.. My age is 22, how much does it cost to get teeth brace.
My right incisor has broken slightly before 10 years. Whether I have to go for capping or any cement like filling is there. How much will it cost?
I have stains on my teeth It's like black spots but really small After a through cleaning at a Dental Clinic All over But after few months its back Remedies for it?
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.