Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Syed Mudassir AhmedYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with bad breath from long time, I consulted dentist and had scaling but even after no cure from bad breath and dentist said that I don't have any tooth problems. Now which specialist should I consult for my bad breath problem? Please suggest me.
My daughter is 7 yrs old. Her upper milk teeth had fall down on 14th may15 and permanent teeth has not come up tilldate. Is it normal or I have to take her to dentist.
I am 19 years old. I am having ulcers problem because of which I am not able to drink or eat anything. Would you please help me?
Sir/Madam from yesterday I had teeth paining so much I can't control it. From this I can't eat food also. From this head ear pain also there please give suggestion for it.
I'm 22 years old male, I have a problem of getting smell from the mouth. Once I visited local dental clinic he cleaned the teeth with water but still the smell is coming out. Is there treatment to cure this problem?
I have recently done root canal to set right a decayed tooth. Even at that time I had sensitivity in the teeth around the affected teeth. After root canal sensitivity is not gone. What is the way out. Any special tooth paste required to be used?
Hi, m having since sensitivity problem in my gum. M using cover oil for that. But it's written on the bottle" non medicinal use" Should I continue using it, or discard it? Please help Thank you.
My tongue is burning past two days. I have taken Vitamin B complex tablet and becosules syrup past ten days. That TIME my tongue is normal. Now I stop syrup. Hereafter what should I do.
I am frequently suffering with canker sores since many years irrespective of the season. Please help me how to get rid of this and is there any side affects to my health due to canker sores?
I had gone through dental extraction and filling . Just wanted to know cost for implant treatment of three teeth. Are there any recommended company for the same ? Just wanted to know is there any provision in Ayurveda for such situation? I am 30+ years male.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.