Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Syed MehmoodYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 31 unmarried. I am have a doubt on my sexual power (male men internal power) so I did test of semens analysis it shows I have motility activity motility 70% Sluggish progressive mortality 10% Non mortality 20% Morphology Normal 80% Abnormal20 Pus cells 3-4 Sperm count 30 million Reaction alkaline Volume 2ml liquefaction within 30 minutes Colour opaque green I wanted is useful to judge that I have a sex power if it is then just suggest some test to prove I have male sex power. Also the above result explained is normal or not. If then kindly suggest me a medical treatment and test.
I can't digest my food properly. I always have gas problem in my stomach. Will you please suggest me any medicine?
Sometimes (once or twice) in a month I feel a pain in my left side of chest. It feels like a pinch of needle and remains only for 2-3 seconds. I take deep breaths whenever it happens. Beat my chest with my fist and it goes away. But I think it is related to my heart and it is like a clotting .I don't want to take the risk. Kindly let me know what is the reason of this.
Im suffering from piles last 12 days. Its been so itchy there. I have stopped all the outside food and taking vegetables and fruits in my diet. Usually I will have two to three times motion a day. Now its became impossible for me even for once. Please help me and suggest me do's and dont's. Even im ready for the surgery to go on. Im using some ayurveda tablet's and triphala churna powder in buttermilk after having dinner. Please suggest me and relieve me from this.
Hiii I am sara I am suffering from sinusitis problem from last one year, I am not able to breath properly so E.N.specialist doctor suggested me to do laser operations it necessary to operate or by taking medicinal treatments it can be cured?
I am 19 years old. My penis cover is still attached to the glans. Do I have to go through circumcision or I should wait?
I used to take one fourth of nise when I feel headache. Not frequently rather occasionally. Is paracetamol a better alternative or nimesulide is good.
Some times I feel pain only for 1-2 minutes in my ears mostly in left ear. What are its causes and how can I get relief from it.
1) Watermelon - Watermelons have more water than pulp and are easily available. Not only will this relax you but also hydrates you at the end of a very tiring day.
2) Cucumber - With less than 20 calories in a cup of cucumbers, this hydrating food is ideal to carry with lunch boxes to work, or eat at home. They cool and hydrate you at the same time. The seeds are also known to be high in nutrients and health benefits.
3) Tomatoes - Tomatoes and their health benefits are widely known. They cool your stomach and hydrate you. Tomatoes are also good for diabetes and cardio-vascular problems, and are a rich source of many nutrients like dietary fiber, vitamins ? C, A, E, K and B6, potassium and many more.
4) Lemon - Lemon is a super food. Mixed with water, in different temperatures, it helps in weight loss to combating dehydration. Mixed in water with a pinch of salt and a spoonful of sugar, the lemon water mixture is known to cool, energise and hydrate the body.
5) Curd - This is a staple in most Indian homes. Store bought or homemade, it is good to eat a small bowl full of curd every day. A delicious coolant, you can spice it up any way you wish to - by adding fruits to it, or by adding masalas or by eating it straight with just a tiny pinch of salt.
6) Coconut water - Easily available on road sides, coconut water is your ideal drink on the go. While you can surely have it at home, it is highly recommended for students and professionals who are out in the sun, during the day. An immediate energizer, coconut water can be your savior from heat spells.
7) Melons - Just like watermelons, melons and muskmelons too have high water content. The fruit is said to have 90 percent water apart from the nutrients.
8) Buttermilk - Easy to make and easily available in the market, buttermilk can be customized as per individual taste. It is light in the tummy, cools and dehydrates the system.
9) Mint - An inexpensive herb, mint has amazing cooling qualities. Churn it into chutney or just drop a few leaves into your bottle of drinking water, these leaves will keep your insides cool and mind fresh with their mild fragrance.
10) Onions - Red onions in particular are known to have very high water content. Include them in your meals or have them raw, how you eat is up to you.
If you have any further questions, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hello doctor. I am suffering from severe headache nd my eyes were paining alot.. .i am unable to even read the books continuously.
Hello doctor, My penis gets erection mostly during morning times also sometimes through out night. If am in sleeping also it will be in standing position. Why its happening? Is it am suffering from ed? Why its happening? Is am sexually healthy?
I am not able to sleep a wink at night without taking alphrazolam. 10 mg. This is happening since last 4 years. Recently I have been detected diabetic. I am 55 years old.
My mom is of 45 yrs. She is too heavy (110 Kg). That's why she is having lots of problems such as joint pain, feeling uncomfortable, BP low patient, etc. Kindly suggest the diet at this age.
Mostly I have red eye from three months. what should I do and flu from three months what should I do?
HIV or the human immunodeficiency virus is a virus which causes HIV infection and leads to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome or AIDS. HIV affects a person in various ways over time. HIV patients are commonly characterized by tiredness and intense fatigue. There are many causes, which lead to fatigue and there are ways to reduce fatigue as well.
- HIV virus as a cause of fatigue: HIV is a long-term infection in nature, and our body provides strong immunity to respond the virus. A lot of energy is capitalized for constantly fighting against the HIV. Fatigue slowly develops as a result of this. Some HIV patients have a high viral load and are likely to develop more fatigue. Energy is regained after starting HIV treatment.
- HIV treatment as a cause of fatigue: Anti-HIV drugs help to improve energy levels in patients, but they lead to fatigue as well. These medicines include a lot of side effects such as tiredness and excess fatigue. These side effects are more common in the early phase of treatment.
In order to avoid this fatigue, you may change your mode of treatment or consult your doctor for a change in your medical prescription. Medicines such as cotrimoxazole, dapsone, pyrimethamine, toxoplasmosis and ganciclovir lead to fatigue. Folic acid can be an alternative. Blood transfusion can also be conducted to treat fatigue due to medicines, which produces a quick burst of red blood cells. Injecting a hormone named erythropoietin also stimulates red blood cell production.
- Low vitamin and mineral levels: Low levels of vitamins and minerals in the body cause fatigue. You can avoid fatigue of this kind by choosing a balanced diet by consulting a dietician. Changing your diet and taking dietary supplements helps in reducing fatigue. Fatigue may also be caused because of anaemia.
- Sleep disorders and stress: Fatigue is bound to develop in HIV patients who suffer from sleeplessness. Insomnia, the most common sleeping disorder, occurs among HIV patients. It happens due to stress, anxiety and depression. Improving upon your sleep ensures correction of the fatigue to a great extent. You can take up counselling or therapies to reduce any kind of sleeping disorder due to stress. You should avoid consuming excess of coffee, alcohol and several recreational drugs. You must also change your lifestyle and daily routine, aiming to be more productive.
Fatigue and tiredness are common among all HIV patients, which occur because of various reasons. There are remedies to get over the fatigue which should be implemented correctly.