Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am suffering from pain in the back side of whole both leg muscles and continues less fever my HB IS 8.4.
I tried to have sex but before even I insert I ejaculated, only slept on her body and pressed and kissed the boobs thats it I ejaculated. Please help.
I am having colitis and it's making my life hell. Due to malabsorption I am getting weaker day by day. Feeling weak as if I am dehydrated like hell. I will consult only the best doctor but after proper suggestion. Don't take it lightly. Colitis colitis. Omg I can't beat it now please help.
Dear doctors I have stomach erosion and gases in the stomach and intestines from last 3 years please send prescription/list of medicines to cure it.
Hi, I am having these headaches, confirmed only to one half of the head. Before the onset a feel like I am in a foggy place. I was fine before. All of this started 2 months back.
Iam suffering from piles. Please advice me. What food should I eat and what I should avoid? How to cure this.
I am 39 years old. I have some acid coming to my throat after eating and at sleeping. I feel like vomiting. I have constipation also. Suggest me the remedy?
Could you please suggest one good cheap and best sugar level monitoring machine. Price of testing strips should also be cheap.
Iam 18 years old and I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Atherosclerosis two heart attacks. 2 ptca to heart and one to right carotid artery. Icd implanted following two episodes of vt. Diabetic. Values under control. Request for ayurvedic treatment. Vertigo of late.
I am suffering from vericoseel my sperm count is just 18 million can i increase count without operation
Pneumonia is a type of lung infection that may affect one or both lungs. In this condition the air sacs, also known as alveoli, fill with pus or fluid, which makes it difficult to breathe. Moreover, pneumonia is known to cause inflammation in the air sacs. This disease may range from mild to life threatening and the severity depends on cause of inflammation, the organism fostering your infection, your age and general health.
Most common symptoms associated with the condition are:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Shaking chills
- Rapid heartbeat
- Rapid breathing
- Dry cough
- Muscle aches
- Bluish skin tone due to oxygen deficiency
- Blood in sputum that is coughed up mucus
- Labored breathing
- High fever
- Bacteria: One of the most common causes of pneumonia is the bacteria named as Streptococcus pneumoniae. This type of pneumonia may occur after you have had flu or a cold or maybe even on its own. Moreover, it may affect only one part of the lung i.e. the lobe and is also known as lobar pneumonia.
- Viruses: Viruses are one of the main reasons why children below 5 years of age suffer from pneumonia. Viruses that cause pneumonia may also cause cold or flu. Viral pneumonia is usually mild and may be treated at home itself. However, in some cases, it may be very severe and life-threatening.
- Mycoplasmas: Mycoplasma is a type of bacteria that doesn't have a cell wall around the cell membrane which is why they are usually unaffected by most antibiotics which target cell wall synthesis. The symptoms of pneumonia caused by mycoplasmas are mild and the patient does not require bed rest. This type of pneumonia is known as 'Walking Pneumonia'.
- Fungi: People with weakened immune systems or chronic health problems usually develop pneumonia due to fungi. You may also develop fungal pneumonia by inhaling large doses of it mainly found in soil or bird droppings.