Find numerous Acupuncturists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Syed Luqman AhmedYour feedback matters!
I want to study hard to get good marks in my 12th grade, but I can not concentrate or work hard enough for more than 20 minutes and I know I can not achieve anything without hard work, How do I get serious and concentrate? Any Diet suggestions to help me feel less sleepy. I like to sleep for 10-12 hrs . But cannot go far in life if I don't finish my work in time .Please tell sir.
I am a 67 years old person, having diabetes for the last 22 yrs. I am on insulin and also taking veglebpse and metformin. My sugar level is normal. My problem is that I am gaining weight. Specially my stomach is increasing. Kindly advise remedy.
I am 47 years old. Doctor told me that I have knee gaps. They suggested me surgery. Should I go for it or not?
After wake up in morning I can not feel fresh. I Was feel to much lazy that time, what I can do for fresh mood .
Hi I am 23 years old and I am doing gym from last 2 years with out taking any protein. So now I am think to take a protein so can I take a protein or not for the workout (gym)
I am 25 years old. I have skinny body and I am 5'2" 40 kgs weight. I was diagnosed with pcod and hirsutism. What should I eat to increase my body weight and balance the hormone levels?
Sir I have black dots in my face give some measures to cure it and also give some tips to weight gain.
I have problem of body pain regularly. My body is increasing of fat. I am thinking its thyroid because in thyroid body pains suffocation type feelings whenever I have dark in my eyes I have felt weakness whenever so please tell me what should I do? any medicine which is you want to suggests me.
What to eat to gain weight in a healthy way. I have acne so please suggest food and supplements which don't worsen acne and help me gain weight.
Please give me a list of high calorie foods to increase my body weight And I want a suggestion from you to increase my weight.
Is it necessary to have good diet for a healthy and fit body. And I want increase my weight so how could I.
I am feeling very tired nowadays even my legs are paining alot and even I am having a very bad headache and cough what should I do.
I am starting regular Jim from tomorrow Suggest me a diet that I can take it with regular jim to get muscle mass and gain weight.
I am so thin even if I try to have more I can't have at a time as I am in hostel so it's not possible to have 5-6 meals in a day & as per my body I don't put on weight so easily. So pls do suggest me what should I add ib my diet or any thing else to include.
What food should I eat to get fat? I want to become fat but. But no matter hoe much I eat I do not get fat.
I am suffering from spondylolysis since 8 months. No proper cure is done in my place. I want to know the precautions I need to take. And what medicines should I take?
Detoxification refers to the removal and the elimination of the toxic substances from the body. Various methods are used to achieve that and drinking plenty of water is primary among them.
However that is not the only way. Other ways include:
- Abstain from drinking alcohol and coffee: The disadvantages of alcohol and coffee are aplenty and one among them is their tendency to accumulate toxins in your body. Removing them from your diet goes a long way in removing toxins.
- Lessen the use of shampoos and other health care products: The shampoos and the deodorants, which are available in the market despite their attractive packaging and numerous tall claims, are replete with chemicals. The excessive use of these products has a detrimental effect as they build up toxins in the body. You must therefore either drastically lessen their use or use alternative products to avert from the fatal eventuality.
- Take less stress: When you are under overt stress, your mind as well as your body shows clear signs of that. In instances of overt stress, the body releases the stress hormone that may provide a temporary boost of energy, but manifolds the accumulation of toxin in the body.
- Include fruits in your diet: The advantages of fruits do not require an introduction. They are well known and unanimously acknowledged. The reason why doctors vehemently insist on including at least one fruit in the diet is due to its ability to cleanse the body from the daily assemblage of toxins in the body.
- Eat vegetables which contain fiber: Vegetables like beets, cabbages and radishes, those which are rich fiber serve as excellent detoxifying foods.
- Drink green tea: Drinking green tea is a habit that has recently developed but in little time has gained immense popularity. This habit is credited not only with weight loss but also has tremendous ability to eliminate toxins from the body.
- Indulge in exercise or yoga: Another way to ensure that your body is bereft of the harmful chemicals is by indulging in various exercises or yoga. Both the practices significantly improve the physical health and at the same time detoxify the body.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.