Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Few 18 month my sugar level up down before fasting 140 and after 2 hour eat food 260 and I use tablet is metformin sr500 please suggest what I do and I regular harddrink use.
My TSH level was 5.1 and normal was 5.0. Doctor suggested me to take 25microgram Thyroxine. I took it for a month which resulted to normal TSH to 2.9. Then I start taking medicine on alternate day. But after 1 month, TSH level shoot up to 7.2. Doctor suggested to double the dose. So now I am taking 50microgram dose. Last month, TSH level became normal to 3.8. But I am continuing my medicine of 50microgram. But sometimes, I feel little pain in throat. Sometimes I feel dizziness also. So should I continue with this dose? Is there any chance of permanent cure of hypothyroidism?
What is the problems arise when we are attacked by diabetes insipidus and what are the remedies we should follow.
I am having low sugar (92 mg/dl). This was measured after 1 hour of breakfast. I am 27 year old male. What kind of food should I take in order to get healthy as a horse? Reply asap. Thanks!
I had some tests if mine, I am suffering from low body growth, I do not have thyroid, but I had a test of growth hormone its only 0.29 from range 0-7, now what to do, my height is 5.4 and weight is 38, how to increase my growth hormone, I want gain weight.
My wife age is 54 have sometimes backache, kneepain, stomach pain, she have thyroid problem, disc dislocation etc, suggest us what to do, recently got done thyroid test, if any tests got done, please suggest and give us good remedy.
My bp is 160/80 I take olmezest 40 and prolomet xl 25 diabetic metformin500 od hb1ac 6.1 lipid profile normal advice.
Is thyroid is a cure disease or not. And how to take care in thyroid. I am a female of 56 years old.
Diabetes affects you with sexual and urological complications. Individuals with controlled diabetes are less susceptible to these sexual and urologic problems.
Sir ek 26 year and 4 month old adult men ka 6 AM se 9 AM ke beech normal fasting blood glucose level kitne hona chahta my friend have a diabetes.
Hello Doc, My age is 24 and weight is 75. Due to my overweight body I get pain in my joints and I get tired often after 1 hour of work or so. I was very active before some months but nowadays I feel fatigue. Also my sugar level has gone significantly up. Today without eating anything it came around 150. What to do.
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended.