Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Syed Iqbal Ahmed JawazYour feedback matters!
Have diabetes from last 7 to 8 years I was being diagnosed my problem is that I am under weight my height is 6 feet and weight is 67 kg and take medicine and want to increase my weight how would I and on the same time I become more thinner what type of diabetes do I have and what is the cure?
Want to know symptoms for diabetes and how can I control it from beginning so as I can have precautions for my future Also suggest for blood pressure.
I am 48 years old. I am taking Istamet (50/500) tab twice daily since last 3 years for my sugar problem. Is this medicine safe and perfect? I want to be assured.
My wife have hypothyroidism and taking thyroxine 25 mg per day. Is there any treatment or medicine who can cure this disease?
Hi. Can any one tell me the IUI infertility process . How much. Average cost for IUI process and success rate.
65 years male diabetic from 15 years develop ulcer at base of great toe after thermal burn size 3x3 cm what to do. Is there is any medicine to enhance growth and progression of skin margin. Suggests me at the earliest.
Diabetes has always been a mysterious home to many diseases. It reduces quality of erection. However, there are ways you can enhance your love life, by involving some strategies, such as:
- Approach sex like exercise: This helps prevent dreaded blood sugar lows.If you use insulin, check your blood sugar before sex and have a snack if it's low.
- Just go with it: Planning can be helpful, but don't sweat it if sex just happens.There's no reason not to grab the opportunity if it pops up just because you haven't followed your diabetes exercise routine.
- Use a lubricant: If you are a woman with vaginal dryness, a vaginal lubricant can make sex feel better. Ask your doctor about using one regularly, not just during sex.
- Prepare a sex arsenal kit: Keep anything you might need for optimal sex next to the bed.If you're a woman, you may want to have a lubricant in your kit. Feel free to include massage oils.
- Get a room: Treat yourself and your partner to a night at a local hotel.It's a great libido enhancer.Plan it days in advance.It's planning, but it's planning something fun.
- Get in some practice: If you are a man who uses a device like a vacuum pump or constriction band to help with erectile dysfunction, take time to learn how to use it right.
- Creativity is sexy: If you have trouble getting aroused, stretch beyond your go-to bedroom moves. Try out new positions. Explore different ways to climax. Most women don't climax from intercourse alone, anyway. Some men can have an orgasm from prostate stimulation.
- Limit alcohol: A little alcohol may boost your desire, but drinking can also make your blood sugar level drop quickly. If you drink alcohol, you might sip some champagne during intimacy.
- Get help for emotional issues: Depression, anxiety, poor self-image, and other emotional concerns can hurt your sex life. And if you have a partner, sex troubles can put stress on your relationship.
- Relax: How you feel about your diabetes can set the stage for sex. With diabetes, you have to expect the unexpected.
You can think of a formula in your mind for better,increased, steamier sex life.
I am diabetic 26 years old. Hba1c 7.5 .how long I will use metformin ?will I use it throughout my life?
My friend have thyroid from 3 months. is there is any treatment for this to core permanently? please help me.
My mother is 60 years old and she is diabetic patient from last 5 years taking medicine. What worries her lot is the burning sensation in both the feet especially at night. It becomes very difficult to bring in control as whole night she can't sleep for that reason. Kindly suggest appropriate remedies.
I am having sugar so please tell me that how I can avoid sweet in my daily schedule. Because I am tired by this decease so please tell me some solutions.
I was suggested for blood sugar checkup here so I went to pathology shop but they are asking which type empty or eaten abdomen? So I want complete info about this.
My wife has hypothyroidsm. She is taking homeo medicine for that. We want to be parents. When pregnancy will come while using medicine.
Highlights - OBESITY CAN KILL – GET CURED TODAY
DIABETES IS NOT INCURABLE
Bariatric Surgery was performed on this patient about a year ago. She was suffering from following problems –
1. Severe Obesity (weight 120Kg) – since over 20 years.
2. Diabetes – since 10 years.
3. High BP – since 10 years.
4. Joint Pains – 5 years.
5. Breathing Problem – 5 years.
6. Swelling on both feet.
7. Fatty liver
She has lost 45 kg weight since surgery and continues to lose more. She has been cured from all above mentioned problems. She is not diabetic anymore.
The surgery is done with laparoscope, so there is hardly any scar. Patient can start walking on the day of surgery and is discharged from hospital within 2-3 days. This small surgery has changed her life completely. This surgery can add upto 15 years to the life of patient as patient is cured from so many life-threatening diseases. It also deceases their risk of heart disease by 85%. Even patient feels much younger after surgery.
Bariatric Surgery is now covered under CGHS and ECHS as well.
We also do Diabetes Surgery / Metabolic Surgery – The surgery to cure / improve diabetes. Patients who are not so obese but are diabetic and their diabetes is not getting controlled with any other means can undergo this surgery. It is approved by International Diabetes Federation, American Diabetes Association etc.