Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SyedYour feedback matters!
How to developed my body and what food to be taken to be healthy and my cheeks are also too inside how to full them as a round face.
When I am going for stool. Getting pain and getting motion with blood I am suffering for this from last 5 days. What should I do. Not feeling hungry also. Which is a major or minor health issue. What kind of food should I take.
Sir I want to know that due to acne many dark spots occur on my face. And also on my face there is small small pores which are very ugly to see. I don't want to make pores more larger. Can these pores can permanently b cured. Please suggest me any cream or anything else to cure dark spots and decrease the size of pores. And also Please tell me any best sunscreen which has no side effect on the skin. Because my skin is oily and sensitive. My age is 21 and I am a male. Please help I shall b very thankful to you.
What sunscreen and moisturiser should I used ? For normal to oily skin . I have also whiteheads problem please help.
When I enter into the age of adult. Lot of pimples rises on my face. Now pimples are removed but wrinkles and darkness is remains same. Even some of friends say your body is not matching with your face. Give me some suggestion to remove wrinkles and dark spots from my face.
Hi doctor am 26 yrs old girl. I have very dull face though am inside my home my skin gets tan often. I do not step out at all. In use suncream at home. What should I use to get glow skin.
I have dark spots on my face. I am using spot removal cream for 8 months now. At start it helped a little but then spots got darken. What should I do?
What medication should I take for grade 1 prostate gland enlargement with concretions? My urination is normal. Ultra sound result shows size is 4.5x3.4x4. 5 cm. Urinary bladder shows no intraluminal echoes, prevoid volume 417 cc, and post void volume measures 3.5 cc. My doctor says I do not need medication, and he recommends biopsy. Thank you.
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution.
Hello Sir/Ma'am, My brother is facing skin problems from past one month. He is facing many issues like ring guards and red spots on whole body. Please help us. We have consulted 2 doctor regarding this problem. Heavy dose and new new creams for those had made my brother very much weak please help me to solve this problem Thanking you Yours faithfully Vibhor Wadhwa.
My neck is very dark, I used all the creams but no use, Wat I should do no please suggest me something.
Hi , I am 24 years old. I hv dusky complexion but now in summers its going to b more dark. Suggest me any remedy or medicine.
How make my lips red. My lips r black. I won't smoke. How can I control that black lips? I want to make my lips red. Or I want to remove that blackness in lips.
On my face many darkspots like pigmentation , blackhead and whitehead what can I do please suggest home remedies.
I have only one problem, my skin is very very dry, and more wrinkles in hand and legs. Its look like old people. I am drinking more water in a day. But no changes in my skin. Also taking carrot daily, but no change in my skin. Next year I have marriage. What shall I do for that problem. Please give me a suggestion with low cost.
In today's day and age, pollution is omnipresent. And when pollution gets mixed with a few UV rays, the barrage of skin issues we have to deal with is crazy! unless you've been born in the land of the elves, or just born super lucky, it's highly unlikely that you've never had skin ailments. Acne, blackheads, scarring, visible pores are a few that top the humongous list. Let's not forget the money and time spent in parlors and cosmetics, that makes this ordeal seem a lot more challenging. To make your life easy, I have decided to share a few secrets with you.
1. Fuller's earth (Multani Matti)
Soak fuller's earth in water and leave it for 10 minutes. Make a paste and apply it on your face. Now, wash off the mask from your skin when it's dry for an instant glow.
Take some sugar. Add lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil to it. Mix it well and use it as a face scrubber. Olive oil will moisten your skin, sugar will remove dead cells, and lemon juice will naturally bleach your skin.
3. Papaya and honey
Take a piece of papaya and mash it with the help of a fork. Take a tablespoon of honey and mix well with papaya pulp. Moisten your face and apply it on your face. Leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with cold water. Papaya has aha's which will cleanse your skin and lighten scars.
4. Ice cube
Rub an ice cube on your face to improve the blood circulation before you sleep, and wake up with skin that feels beautiful. Also, if you are going to a party or on a special occasion, rub an ice cube before putting on the make-up. This will help the makeup to last longer, and the make-up to not smudge.
*drinking 10-12 glasses of water everyday as it helps in flushing out toxins.
*eat healthy, consume a lot of raw fruits and veggies for fiber. This aids digestion, making sure there is no tummy related break-outs.
*get at least 8 hours of sleep.
*drink green tea instead of caffeinated drinks and sodas.
Click 'consult' to consult me privately.