Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SyedYour feedback matters!
I'm 22 years old. I'n fair. But now face colour automatically decrease. I'm not use any facewash, any crime. Suggest me plzzzz. 8984770046 If possible whatsup me. Plz.
I am From Maharashtra State Hingoli District, I Have Dry Skin Problem My finger become Dry. I am using emodream cream It works for part time. But I want permanent Solution for this Problem.
I am 25 Years Old. I Have Problems Of allergy & Black Spots are available on My Face. This Problems Is Last One Years. I am working in oil company. Out source work since 3 year. How to control this problem What I have to do for this Problem? Please Help, What to do for this problem? Please advise.
Hey Doctors, I'm having blackheads on my face and dark circles too. So, suggest me some natural ways to get out of these. I have mixed skin type. Suggest me some natural diets and methods for minimizing it or removing it completely from my skin.
I have dark circles on my face I have used facewash for 3 months but I didn't got any changes what I should do.
She is having red spot that has been spreading out from legs to upwards and slight dizziness. She had i-pill nd her monthly bleeding has just stopped yet and its been two days from today. Wat often may be the causes.
I have skin problem on face. 3 years ago due to cream I suffered a reaction on face. Due to reaction my face skin colour has been dark abd also I am suffering from etching problem. Tell me cure of this disease.
My skin is so oily and every time pimple is rise up in my cheeks and a lot of black marks please help me.
Hi I'm a male please tel me the best daily skin routine tips to get fairer and clear beautiful glowing skin for men and boys without using any skin product for the face and body please tel me or help me with this.
Hello, My age is 20 years and that's why I'm panicking I have a small problem my skin is dull and wrinkly. I mean all my hands and legs. I don't have tight skin. Recommend me something that shows result soon. Please I'll be waiting for your reply. Thank you!
Good afternoon sir my skin is very dull. I did everything. But still here is no result. Even I got blemishes on my face and my skin compaction become dark. Thanku.
Hi doctors I am 24 years old from chennai. I had a black marks in my face for last 4 years, when I go in a direct sunlight the black marks are increasing more, my body colour is white, but face is totally black due to this skin problem (black marks). Please give any medicinal suggestion to resolve this problem.
2 month back I having acne and skin have got dull and black .i had took treatment of dermatologist .i do not have any acne now but skin getting more darker.
I have red spot marks inside of my lower lips, what is the cause, and what is the solution for my issues.
Monsoon is no doubt a magical season, but with all the fun come several skin problems. The humid and sticky weather snatches the radiance of your otherwise flawless skin. The monsoon downpour act as a curse in your life. You lose the sheen of confidence and are left with ugly marks. Your skin develops a natural tendency of developing clogged pores during monsoons, which leads to pimples or acne later. On top of that, things may take the worst shape with the application of oily make-up products and stress. Your bad habit of picking the breakouts may also aggravate the situation.
But don't lose hope. There's nothing to get disheartened. Every problem has a solution to it. You may get back your flawless and healthy skin, if you follow certain simple tips. A little care and attention at home can bring back the lost beauty. Here are certain home-based remedies to get rid of the breakouts:
- Neem relief: Acne vanishes with the application of neem paste on the affected areas. Take few neem leaves and grind them to make a smooth paste. Mix multani mitti or fuller's earth, turmeric powder and milk with the paste. Apply this face pack for over 10 minutes on your face and later rinse it off with water. After the pack is washed away, you are left with a soft and clean skin.
- Steam therapy: Our skin has multiple pores. These pores get clogged due to excess oil secretion during the monsoons. Dust particles and oily secretions leads to the clogging of these pores. This in turn leads to skin breakouts. If you steam your face religiously, these pores open and help you to get rid of the pimples.
- Sugar-honey pack: Take three teaspoons of brown sugar with one spoon of honey. Make a gentle face pack with this mixture. Put the face pack on your face for over 15 minutes and wash it off with water.
- Potato help: Not known to many, potatoes can be of great help for the acne victims. Cut thin slices of potatoes. Rub these potato slices over your face.
- Check your diet: Too much consumption of foods rich in fat can act as triggers for acne. Include green and leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet for sufficient intake of necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Wash your face and areas affected with acne: Exposure to dust and dirt leads to several skin diseases and acne is no exception. Thus it is important to wash you face and affected areas with water frequently. The moment you return home after staying long hours outdoors, don't hesitate to wash your face immediately. Washing of face is highly recommended even before going off to bed at night.
- Drink water: It is always advisable to drink plenty of water to keep your skin healthy.
Following the above mentioned steps to get a flawless and radiant looking skin.