Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Syed Abu Sayeed MubarakYour feedback matters!
I am working in cement factory in last one year and in recent three weeks I have pain in my chest please give some suggestions.
I am married having a son 6 months old worried about my sexual life got erection while foreplay but Unable to maintain it Try allopathic ayurvedic but now I want to know that is there any treatment in homeopathy of erectile dysfunction please help.
Hello my headache problem in daily because this problem is morning time. So please help me this problem.
My father was anemic and was prescribed orofer xt. After 6 months hb is 13.2%.all other cbc parameters are normal except for RDW which is 14.1,slightly elevated. It can be due to iron vit b12 or folic acid deficiency. My question is should we still continue with orofer xt and also he is on rejunex cd. Pls advise.
I'm 24 years old and I have breathing problems while dust fall on me at any where or in cold season it comes itself. Thank you.
My Mother who is not well for last 6 months due to loose motion. please advice. How will she well from this problem.
I have a pain in my lower left chest. It pains sometime sometime before. But nowadays it pains a lot. I have taken x ray, ultrasound,ECG and echo the result was all normal, but even though I am suffering from this pain till now. Can you please tell me what to do?
Hi I do the for play for 15 to 20 MIN that' s not a problem I asked you discharge time is ok or it should take longer some time it even take more then 5 MIN too but 2 or 3 MIN is a normal or not
2 time I have size disorder in 2005, taken tab tegritol cr200, since it is ok but from last 1 year have loose motion frequently, loss of appetite, and sleeplessness upto 3 to 4 days, and in day to night fells eye vision weak or cloudy.what can be done for this?
Gas or flatulence is a condition where the microorganisms present in the intestines break down the food and release excessive gases, such as carbon dioxide and methane, which is usually let out from the anus. It can lead to pain in the stomach and an uneasy feeling in the body.
- When foods that are not digested properly are broken down
- Lactose intolerance
- Swallowing air
- Certain foods not being absorbed properly in the digestive system
- When a child does other activities, while eating, then it can cause gas to accumulate air in the intestines leading to gas
- The sweeteners present in chewing gums can get trapped in the intestines and ferment into gas
- Vegetables such as cauliflower and broccoli can cause gas
- Soft drinks that cause phosphoric acid can also lead to gas
- Some children are sensitive to fat and fiber, and consuming these nutrients can lead to gas
The symptoms of gas pain in children are cramps in the stomach region along with diarrhea. It can also lead to irregular eating, being fussy about food and pulling up the legs to the belly.
Treatments and preventive measures:
- Consuming food containing probiotics such as yoghurt and soy can help in treating gas
- Eliminating vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflower from your child's diet
- Decreasing the amount of milk in the diet
- Limiting consumption of chewing gums as they contain artificial sweeteners , which cause gas
- A hot drink such as tea made from herbs like peppermint can help in easing the symptoms of gas
- Encouraging your child to exercise can help in preventing gas
- Getting your child to drink water in proper amounts
- Consuming a healthy diet of vegetables and fruits