Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
How to last long in bed?
Lack of control over ejaculation or ejaculation occurring too early is called as premature ejaculation. Psychological factors act as the major cause. There are two types of premature ejaculation. Lifelong premature ejaculation and acquired premature ejaculation. Lifelong premature ejaculation noted in teenagers who try first sexual contact and involves deeper psychological causes. Acquired premature ejaculation occurs in later stages of life which may involve both physical and psychological cause.
Ways to Control Ejaculation-
- Try to reduce anxiety: Understand that your partner gets more satisfied with extended period of orgasm and your anxiety is going to be a great hindrance for this pleasure. Once you analyse yourself and realize the dissatisfaction and disappointment that your anxiety gives to both you and your partner, the ways to overcome it naturally comes into strike. If not don’t hesitate to seek assistance from sexual health care advisers to overcome the battle.
- Avoid too much of sexual thoughts: If your mind gets occupied with too much of sexual thought always try to divert yourself with your favourite sport or activity that you’re much interested. Give a short break of 5 to 10 minutes before you feel to ejaculate.
- Change position: Try position like allowing your partner on you and side by side position as this may cause fewer stimuli to your penis and may delay the ejaculation. Avoid rear entry and missionary position as these are very active and may still activate your ejaculation faster.
- Make yourself slow: Activity level of the orgasm stage changes with every individual. It is much essential for the male to sense their emotions and the physiological stages of sexual changes that their body undergo. Slowing down during the orgasm stage or a matured control of the orgasm helps a lot for occurrence of premature ejaculation. Make sure you also don’t drop the sexual desire of your partner and engage her emotions with the act of foreplay.
- Concentrate much on foreplay: Premature ejaculation may cause depression and dissatisfaction to your partner and even yourself. So it will be much better if you focus much on foreplay and it will be also better if you develop the practice of foreplay in between the orgasm.
One of my testicle has swelled a bit for last 2 days. It has become sensitive but not paining much. What should I do?
Hi there. .my wife has Diabetes Type 1 for over 25 years now & I would love to support her to know if there's any assistance from Ayurveda that can eliminate it completely forever.
I am 34 yrs old. I got itches on under arms. I use regularly deodorant, but now I got itches and small pimples, what can I do?
My wife had backache from last 10-15 years but do not do exercise. When I try to sex she refuses and do not allow easily what can I do?
Hi I am 24 years old and a female lawyer. Actually I have a very oily skin and I have tried many skin ointments as well. I have pimples on my face. Like as and when I am using the medicines, I have somewhat perfect skin but as soon as I stop using it I have the same oily skin condition. I would love to ask are their any skin friendly products available for oily skin which can help cute my skin so that I should atleast have a pimple free skin. I am consuming SAFI on a regular basis.
Many a times I suddenly awake at midnight. Between 1 to 2 o'clock. After that i'm unable to sleep for 3 to 4 hours. Next day I feel a little headache. The next night may have similar kind of difficulty. I worried too much for this. negative thoughts strikes in my mind. Please help me. Give an effective solution.
hello please doctor help me thanks for help I have high fever its almost kill me, hello sir please help me if you not getting medicine I am gonna die please doctor help me and what should I do, please doctor help me.
Hello doctor, I have a habit of masturbating I want to get rid of it what I should do ?please help me.
Everyone can understand that men feel very angry and sad when they are diagnosed with erectile dysfunction. However, not many know that if these feelings are not dealt with then you may suffer from depression as well as erectile dysfunction. The statistics agree with this statement that 82% of men who suffer from erectile dysfunction also suffer from depression. The science also agrees with this statement that depression causes chemicals in your brain to get out of balance and this may mean that you have lesser sexual desire and perhaps even impotency. Here is how to diagnose as well as cope with erectile dysfunction and depression.
Diagnosing Erectile Dysfunction and Depression:
Erectile dysfunction is a very common problem as about 50% of men above 50 years of age suffer from it. Therefore, it is crucial to recognize depression when it is part of the problem. Here is how depression is diagnosed when it is known you have erectile dysfunction:
2. Erectile dysfunction starts happening after a traumatic event like loss of a job or of a loved one
3. Feelings of stress, anxiety or frustration
4. Pessimistic outlook to life
Coping with Erectile Dysfunction and Depression:
Being unable to deal with erectile dysfunction can cause men to lose their self-esteem, feel angry, anxious and frustrated, or even lose interest in sex altogether. This can threaten their relationships and may even result in depression.
Erectile dysfunction is treatable, but the time before and during treatment may be difficult. Here is some advice to assist you and your partner in getting your sex life back on track.
1. Antidepressants: Antidepressants are used to treat depression, however some antidepressants worsen erectile dysfunction, therefore it is crucial that you explicitly explain your condition to your doctor.
2. Therapy: Therapy is performed by a licensed mental health expert who will identify and help you overcome all the issues which are depressing you.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
When I fart I hear funny sounds and the smell is just terrible. A part of me this every time I fart It burns like a bad sometimes.
My girlfriend took the 3 month course of ovarian 2 because of irregular periods but she gained the weight and come across some skin allergies. Please explain possible side effects of ovarian 21tablets and also she is facing the problem of double cysts, so please advise whether she go for surgery before marriage or after motherhood.
In my heart for the past six months a feeling like pressing needles pain. It will last up to 1 minute. What is the problem. Which doctor I have to consult. My body is so soft even when I am having tea in a cup my hands are paining.
I haven't been able to sleep from few many days. I don't know what would happen with me if I continue not sleeping continuously.
Use male condoms made of latex, or polyurethane if you or your partner is allergic to latex. Use male condoms for vaginal, anal, or oral sex.
Keep male condoms in a cool, dry place. Don't keep them in your wallet or in your car! This can cause them to break or tear.
Check the wrapper for tears and for the expiration date, to make sure the condom is not too old to use. Carefully open the wrapper. Don't use your teeth or fingernails. Make sure the condom looks okay to use. Don't use a condom that's gummy, brittle, discolored, or has even a tiny hole.
Put on the condom as soon as the penis is erect, but before it touches the vagina, mouth, or anus.
Use lubricants only made with water, such as K-Y jelly. Oil-based lubricants, such as Vaseline, can weaken the condom. The lubricant is put on the outside of the condom. It helps to keep the condom from tearing. Don't use lubricants with the spermicide N-9, which might make it easier for HIV to get into your body.
After sex, pull out the penis while it is still erect, holding the condom firmly at the base of the penis so it does not slip off.
Use a new condom if you want to have sex again or in a different way. Do not wash and re-use condoms — they are for one-time use!
The female condom, known as the FC2, is made of a rubber-like substance that is not latex. This condom is made for vaginal sex only. FC2 has a ring on each end. The inside ring holds the condom in place inside the vagina. The outer ring stays outside the vagina so it covers the labia. Some research suggests that the female condom is effective at preventing HIV. It is not yet known whether it is as effective as the male condom. The male condom is still considered best for preventing HIV. Use female condoms for vaginal sex if your partner won't use a male condom. Remember: Don't use a male condom and a female condom at the same time. They could break.
Check the wrapper for tears and to make sure the condom is not too old to use. Open the wrapper carefully. Don't use your teeth or fingernails. Make sure the condom looks OK to use. The condom will be moist and may be slippery.
Put the condom into the vagina up to eight hours before having sex, but before the penis touches the vagina. The condom cannot disappear inside your body.
To insert the FC2, squeeze the inner ring with the thumb and middle finger and insert it into the vagina like a tampon. Then, use the index finger to push the inner ring as far up as it will go, without twisting the condom. There should be about an inch of condom outside your vagina to allow for the condom to expand during sex.
FC2 comes pre-lubricated. But it is okay to use water or oil-based lubricants too. The lubricant is put on the inside and outside of the condom.
During sex, make sure the outer ring of the FC2 isn't pushed into the vagina.
After sex, hold the condom in place while your partner withdraws his penis. Remove the condom before standing up. Grasp the outside ring and twist the condom to trap in fluid and gently remove. Or, you can hold the condom tight around your partner's penis and he can pull out his penis and the condom at the same time, being careful not to spill any fluid out of the condom.
Use a new condom if you want to have sex again.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.