Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Syed Abdul Rawoof


General Physician, Bangalore

41 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Dr. Syed Abdul Rawoof MBBS General Physician, Bangalore
41 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Syed Abdul Rawoof
Dr. Syed Abdul Rawoof is a popular General Physician in Frazer Town, Bangalore. He has been a practicing General Physician for 41 years. He studied and completed MBBS . You can visit him at Syed Clinic in Frazer Town, Bangalore. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Syed Abdul Rawoof on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - Bellary Medical College, - 1976
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Syed Clinic

#6, Chelvaroya Mudaliar Road, MM Road Cross, Frazer Town. Landmark: Near Bus StopBangalore Get Directions
100 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Syed Abdul Rawoof

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am having cold and cough since long and due to which I have to pass sleepless night. What should I do? different medicines have been tried but of no use.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Take tab. sinarest sos. Take plenty of liquids, Juice, avoid cold things. Avoid oily foods. avoid stress. take 1 glass of water at night before bed.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Since my childhood I have migraine, its killing me. Can any doctor pelrovude permanent solution for that pls.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
hi karthik the following remedy i m suggesting you which would help you 1. Take ½ glass of carrot juice 2. Add ½ glass of spinach juice 3. Mix well 4. Drink this juice to cure migraine
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

hello , I have one dout .. in sexual time . first time some fluid will come out from penis like a water or eye drop . Then after that sperm will come . That first fluid can make pregnent or child ????

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Gurgaon
There are chances of getting pregnant even even though you release seminal fluid outside vagina. When you get excited, some slimy lubricating fluid (prostatic fluid) flow in penile urethra that may contain some sperms which enter vaginal tract during intercourse before proper ejaculation happens. Also there maybe some sperms remained in penile urethra from previous Ejaculation.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a small problem its like skin itching later skin will become red color and also hair falling. Please suggest something

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic treatment TAB. FORMULA -D ( BAKSON) Chew 1 tab twice daily for 3 monthss APIS MELLIFICA 30 ( Dr.Reckeweg) 1-2 drops directly on tongue during raised bumps nd itching DERM AID SOAP ( BAKSON) Bath nd wash with this soap only APPLY OILATUM LOTION on face at night.You can get this lotion from a allopathic drug store DIET Exercise regularily Take nutritious diet Avoid usage of cosmetic creams nd lotionss,detergents nd ssoap Avoid dry fruit,nuts,chocklates,fried nd spicy food
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Im 21 years .im sleeping daily 9 to 10 hours during nights. In day time also getting sleep. If I not slept in day time means im becoming nervous and inactive. What should I do.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Mr. Lybrate-user your life style in bad shape are yoy a student/or in job are you married have you any issue in my openion you are requied to take following measures 1. Take 2 glass of lukeworm water when you get up (get up at 5 am) 2. Go for morning walk foe 35 to 45 minutes (brisk movement) 3. Do excercise and meditation for at least 30 minutes 4. After taking bath take a nourished break fast 5. Go for your work and keep yourself in some work either at home or outside it may be study, social work etc. 6, avoid oily spicu and junk food, smoking alcohal, excessive tea coffe 7. Take health lunch which includes plenty of salad with balance diet according to your work 8. Take fruits by 5 pm which should be fiber rich 9. Take light lunch by 8.30 pm. 10. Drink water 2 hour before retiring to bed 11. Avoid all sorts of stress and think positive then watch the result. It should be a regular activity.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir I suffering heart pain approx 9 month kindly help us and pain problem is maker not my body q.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Dear lybrate user, did you have consultation with any cardiac surgeon in this regard. In my opinion you suffer from gastric disorder causing pain on chest, making you confused with that of cardiac pain. However, u, should c a cadiac expert to have a differential diagnosis. Moreover, take u, should take, plenty of water, take your diet easily digestible and on time. Avoid, junk food, dust, smoke. Homoeo medicine @ china 200-6 pills, thrice a day. @ pulsatilla30-6 pills, thrice a day. Please, report, fortnightly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

One of the doctor suggested that he had a brain hemorrhage. But he is able to walk nicely and also having a normal life. We are tensed. Is it possible for a person to lead a normal life after brain hemorrhage.

Namaste, It is not clear from what you wrote/ the doctor said that how old is that brain hemorrhage and how severe- but yes, there are people who get strokes because of bleeding in the brain but revived well due to good physical therapy, amongst other reasons.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 weeks and l have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear lybrateuser, - Do steam inhalation three times a day - do warm salt water gargles twice a day - avoid cold fluids, have more of warm fluids like water, tea, coffee, milk( mix 1/4 teaspoonful of turmeric powder in a cup of warm milk & have twice a day), have warm soup - avoid exposure to cold weather & dust - take tablet Sinarest, 1 tab three times a day after meals - take syrup Chericoff, 2 teaspoonful three times a day
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dr. My sexual feelings is very high pleas instructions to me I am still studying.

MS sexuality, M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PhD (behaviour modification), Certified in Treatment of Resistant Depression
Sexologist, Hyderabad
Its natural at years age to have- high libido, so you must keep years self busy and occcupied. You must participate in sports as it's-avery good way to distract you and take years emery in. A positive manner. I would suggest that you come for counseling to my hospitalas years in Hyderabad. I can guide you appropriately. All the best.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want help about. Head aches. please When I drinks too much my head create too much pain like today.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take paracetamol 500mg,1 tablet sos after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily, 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take rest If you have recurrent attack of headache 1.It could be a tension headache due to stress, strain or migraine. 2.Avoid stress, physical and mental exertion, take adequate sleep for 7-8 hours daily 3.Go for regular exercise 4.Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 5.Check for refractive error, sinusitis Hemoglobin, BP 6. Consult Neurologist to rule out other causes of headache 7. consult for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a housewife and I wotk 24 hours. My head ache very bad. I tried lots of medicines but it do not work. please help.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Limit your screen time staring at computers, TVs or phones in the evening before going to bed Do eye check-up. Also check if you are having any cervical spondylosis. Also take Belladonna 30 – for headache one dose when required. Also do not work 24 hours in 24 hour -- take sleep for at least 6-8 hours.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from typhoid fever since 1 week and I did sex with wife. Is there any thing to worry about?

M.D. (Ayurveda )
Ayurveda, Patiala
avoid sex till you recover completely as it will cause weakness . Take indukantha kshayam, 3 tsf in half a glass of warm water before meals. twice a day. Take sudarshana ghanavati, 2 tabs thrice a day after meals. Take liquid diet like daliya, khichdi, moong daal in your routine for a week. Avoid curd, cold water and other cold eatables in your routine. Avoid physical or mental exertion. Take sufficient sleep, avoid sleep duirng day time. Continue the regime for a week. Good luck

I have a problem agn one of my frnd had unprotected sex with her gf jst after 4 day of her menstrual cycle. From next day of sex she began bleeding again. Is there any chance to be pregnant?

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear user. Having sexual intercourse on the 4th day of period never cause pregnancy. Don't worry. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I suffered from nigh fall problem. So my body weight is very loss. Avery thing is OK but health are not good only body mass index is very low just 50 kg but hight is 170 cm. Also suffered from hair fall problem.

Diploma in Diabetology, Pregnancy & Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Prevention in Diabetes ,Thyroid
General Physician, Sri Ganganagar
For night fall, as this is not a disease. It is normal to male. To prevent it we should do masturbation 7-10 days interval. Take homeo medicine tab. Silicia 4 tds and thuja q drops 4 drops tds. For one month. Avoid tension. Donot eat heavy meal. Brisk walking.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been diagnosed diabetes 4 years back. On medication since then. Exermet gm 501 twice daily. But despite efforts fasting is not in control.. To high upto the levels of 250. Could not seek medical advice for the last 1 year What to do.

Dear Mr Sumit....From your provided information I could derive that you have been resistant to the medicines which could reduce your blood pressure.... I fear that you may have become a Type 1 Diabetic patient....However as you been resistant to allopathic drugs I would suggest you to try Homoeopathy for your condition.....Take Homoeopathic R.S. BHARGAVA'S URANIUM NIT 3X tablets, 1 tablet thrice daily in empty stomach for at least 1 month and then again check your blood sugar level
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having a headache since two weeks I think because of my long hair what should I do ?

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
Take crocin pain relief one sos, get your BP checked. get your eye sight checked. consult again if not ok.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having severe body pains while sleeping. What is the solution for this? My age is 18.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do sleep in firm hard and even mattress do take balanced diet and hyderated do regular physical activity and breathing exercises for about 15 minutes duration each time regularly best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

HIV/AIDS - How It Is Transmitted

General Physician, Hyderabad
HIV/AIDS - How It Is Transmitted

No matter how much information there is available about AIDS and HIV, the thought of it makes a person shudder. The Human Immunodeficiency Virus or HIV is the virus responsible for AIDS or Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. This virus attacks the immune system and over time leaves the body defenseless against other infections and types of cancer. Till date, there is no cure for HIV or AIDS. However, what we do know is how the disease can be transmitted from one person to another. Knowing this enables us to control the transmission of the disease. 

Unlike other viruses, HIV cannot be transmitted through air, water etc. This virus can only be transmitted through:

  1. Blood: Receiving blood transfusions from an HIV positive person is sure to put you at risk of suffering from the disease as well. For this reason, it is essential to only take blood from registered blood banks that run HIV screening tests. This holds true for organ and tissue transplants as well. Being stuck with an HIV infected needle can also put you at risk of coming in contact the virus. In some cases, direct contact between broken skin, wounds and mucous membranes can also lead to the transferring of HIV cells from one person to another. HIV does not spread through saliva, however, if while kissing, both partners suffer from bleeding gums and one partner is HIV positive, there is a risk of the transference of HIV from one person to the other.
  2. Bodily fluids such as semen and vaginal fluids: The only way to prevent the transmission of the HIV virus from one partner to another while having intercourse is by using a condom. This creates a barrier between the bodily fluids of both partners and keeps them safe. A condom is needed even if the couple is engaging in anal sex. In fact when comparing anal and vaginal intercourse; anal sex puts HIV negative partners at a higher risk of getting in contact the virus than vaginal sex. Theoretically, this virus can be transmitted even through oral sex is a HIV positive man ejaculates into the woman's mouth. However, this is a rare occurrence.
  3. From a mother to an unborn child: A HIV positive mother can transmit the virus to her child when pregnant, at birth or while breastfeeding. However, if the mother follows HIV treatment, the chances of her passing on this virus to her child are significantly lowered.

The above are the only three ways HIV can be transferred from one person to another. HIV cannot be transmitted by sharing utensils, drinking the same water, through mosquito bites or by shaking hands etc. Thus, there is no reason to ostracize an HIV infected person.

4633 people found this helpful
View All Feed