Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Syed Abdul RawoofYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with black color stool with mucus since 3 months. Using kutajghanvati, kutajarishta, avipattikar churna, cnitrakadivati, bilwadi churna since I month. No result. If I do" nt use medicine more mucus more legs inconvenient .endoscopy, colonoscopy done and found normal. Kindly guide me.
I have a problem bleeding while motion, Am so concern about this issue. Parents told me that, it may occur because of heat. But am not sure about it. Please guide me.
Feel pain and pressure while urinate and quick urinate and also feel pain in somewhere upper side of the penis or inside anywhere in abdomen feel like a sudden pin like.
Sir, I am 27 years old and was used to masturbàting since 10 years. Now it has became my habit to masturbate. I used to masturbate every day. Sometimes I Decided to quit this habit but all this in vain but now I have quit this habit and it has 15 days gone to quit this. Now my sperm is very thin (watery sperm) and I feel tiredness every time I am very thin and under weight and suffering from extreme hair fall. After 6 month there is my marriage and I have a tension that after marriage will I conceive the child or not because I think that due to masturbation I have lost my power to conceive child. So please guide me that will I able to conceive the child and is this possible to get back the power which I have lost and can I live my normal and healthy life after this? If there is any medicine or any other thing to cope up to problem then please suggest me doctor.
I am 28 year male. Mujhe muh mai chale hai aur dawaii lene se thik ho jate hai par phir ek do din mai phir se ho jate hai. So please help me.
I am suffering from loose motion 3 times a day approx with very bad smell. What is this and what to do? Thnx.
I am suffering from Ulcerative Colitis since last 30 years. I am Diabetic since last 25 years. I am 66 years old. Suggest permanent cure.
I have been suffering from bronchital asthma from the age of 3 years. I am now 21 and its getting worse day by day. I habe tried all possible ways to get better but its been of no use. I have yo take asthalin once every couple of hours. That shows the severity of my problem. Please consult.
Hi doctor, I am losing my weight. I can not eat the food properly. My legs are very weak and my half head is paining daily. please advice me.
Dear Dr, I want to know that after delivery of baby in how many days couple will do safe Sex & what precaution take when doing first Sex after delivery. Kindly give ans in detail please
Psoriasis is a chronic disease. It develops when a person’s immune systemsends faulty signals that tell skin cells to grow too quickly. New skin cells form in days rather than weeks.
The body does not shed these excess skin cells. The skin cells pile up on the surface of the skin, causing patches of psoriasis to appear. Psoriasis may look contagious, but it's not.
You cannot get psoriasis from touching someone who has it. To get psoriasis, a person must inherit the genes that cause it.
Types of psoriasis
If you have psoriasis, you will have one or more of these types:
- Plaque (also called psoriasis vulgaris).
- Inverse (also called flexural psoriasis or intertriginous psoriasis).
- Erythrodermic (also called exfoliative psoriasis).
Some people get more than one type. Sometimes a person gets one type of psoriasis, and then the type of psoriasis changes.
Its treatment depends on chronicity,severity,types,also patient's age,lifestyle also play an important role in its treatment.
I am 23 years old age and I have swelling on my left leg big finger but sometimes pain will come and sometimes no pain what is the treatment that should I take.
Hello sir My question is my father is diabetic and last year stunt implants. Kindly guide to avoid multiple disease due to diabetes. Also the creatinine is 2.5.
I am suffering from erection dysfunction pls give me sol I do exercises everyday please advice me food from which I can make it end.
How I get rid of masturbation addiction? I masturbate alot and this cause me hairloss and acne. Pls help me.
1. Water indirectly helps weight loss. If we choose water or eat a diet higher in water-rich foods that are healthier, more filling, and help you trim calorie intake.
2. Food with high water content tends to look larger, its higher volume requires more chewing, and it is absorbed more slowly by the body, which helps to feel full. Water-rich foods include fruits, vegetables, broth-based soups, oatmeal, and beans.
3. Water can help lower blood pressure, as blood is mainly comprised of water. Dehydration will definitely affect your blood pressure adversely. Excessive salt consumption can adversely affect blood pressure, sodium can be flushed out of the body by drinking clean purified water daily.
4. Water can help lower the cholesterol. Drinking plenty of water will keep the blood ways clean and eliminate excess build up of cholesterol waste from the body.
5. The quality of the drinking water can also have an effect on our cholesterol levels. Chlorine in drinking water can raise levels of plasma cholesterol, most tap water is chlorinated. Therefore, it is good to install a quality water filtration system that can remove chlorine and other harmful chemicals from drinking water.
6. The main toxin in the body is blood urea nitrogen, a water-soluble waste that is able to pass through the kidneys to be excreted in the urine. If you chronically drink too little, you may be at higher risk for kidney stones, especially in warm climates.
7. Water helps maintain normal bowel function. When you don't get enough fluid, the colon pulls water from stools to maintain hydration and results in constipation.