Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Syamala Reddy
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Syamala ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have pcos problem, abnormally am gaining weight. If gaining weight will affect to get conceive. What are the diet should I follow. And what are the exercise I need to do. Pls help me out.
Sir, mene meri gf k sath ek month pehle sex kiya tha or condom ka use nhi kiya tha, but mene sperms ko uski vegina m nhi Jane diya tha so kya vo ab pregnant ho skti h or kya m use pill due?
I am 4th month pregnant. My Dr. Gave me calcium tablets Milical OD3 of 1450 mg daily to eat. But I cannot tolerate calcium tablets. After eating this tablet I feel restlessness for the whole day. Is there any other option or any ayurvedic calcium supplement. Please suggest.
Whether you're looking for a quick and healthy staple for breakfast, a snack to get you through the day, or simply a slightly unconventional dinner, eggs can be a nutritious addition to your diet. An inexpensive source of protein, eggs also provide vitamin a, iron and selenium. The way you prepare an egg affects its calorie and fat content, but most of the nutritional value are retained.
A hard-boiled egg is cooked by placing an egg, shell and all, in boiling water for about 14 minutes, or until the yolk and whites are firm. Hard-boiled eggs may be eaten alone, chopped and made into an egg salad or used as a topping on green salads or soups. Fried eggs are prepared by cracking a whole egg into some sort of fat--butter, bacon grease or vegetable oil. The egg may be cooked through by basting it with the fat in the pan, or flipped to brown it on both sides.
Calories and fat
One hard-boiled egg has 77 calories while a fried egg has 90 calories. A hard-boiled egg provides 5 grams of fat, 2 grams of which are saturated. A fried egg cooked in vegetable oil provides 7 grams of fat with 2 grams saturated. Using saturated fat to cook the egg, such as butter or bacon grease, will increase the saturated fat content of the egg as well.
Both egg preparations provide 6 grams of protein. A fried egg is slightly higher in iron, with 5 percent of the recommended dietary allowance, versus 3 percent for a hard-boiled egg, based on a 2, 000-calorie diet. Either egg preparation provides between 2 and 3 percent of the rda for calcium and 10 percent for phosphorus -- two minerals important for healthy bones -- as well as 14 percent for riboflavin and 11 percent for vitamin b-12. Both hard-boiled and fried eggs contain 22 percent of the rda for the trace mineral selenium, which acts as an antioxidant to scavenge disease-causing free radicals.
An egg contains about 210 milligrams of cholesterol, regardless of whether you fry or hard-boil it. The American heart association advices limiting cholesterol intake to 300 mg or less daily. One fried or hard-boiled egg may fit into a heart-healthy diet, if you limit other sources of cholesterol on days you choose to eat a fried or hard-boiled egg.
Hlo doctor. My ques is agr periods k do din pehle sex se koi pregnant ho skta h kya. Or if there is a little bit bleeding after next day of sex is there any chances of pregnancy. please suggest.
When it comes to being fit, soldiers set the best examples. There are so many habits followed by soldiers that can be incorporated into our daily lives like waking up on time, following a proper meal routine and doing enough physical exercise. We must also try and eliminate all the ‘bad habits’ like mindless snacking, poor eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle. Eliminating such habits will not only keep us fit, but will also help us lead a healthy lifestyle. Here are 15 habits that you could imbibe to stay fit like a soldier:
- Wake up early: A soldier’s day begins at dawn. Starting your day early will give you more time to get things done and will eliminate the excuse of not having enough time to exercise.
- Maintain a daily schedule: Set a time to wake up, eat, work, exercise, sleep and follow it diligently. This helps you stay physically and mentally fit.
- Don’t skip breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Eat a proper breakfast that will give you enough energy to get you through the day.
- Eat on time: Don’t delay a meal and maintain regular intervals between each meal. This helps stabilize your metabolism and helps prevent unnecessary weight gain.
- Eat a balanced diet: Skipping out on carbs may help you lose a little weight temporarily but will not keep you healthy. Eat a balanced diet of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, proteins and milk.
- Spend time outdoors: If you can’t exercise outdoors, walk to and from office or while grocery shopping to give yourself a chance to breathe in the open.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid all kinds of processed foods. These foods have very low nutritional value but high-fat content. Instead, snack on fruits or nuts between meals.
- Limit alcohol intake: Alcohol not only harms your body but can interfere with your schedule as well. Excessive drinking can keep you from waking up early the next day and throw your entire day off schedule.
- Get adequate sleep: You should ideally get 8 hours of sleep so if you’re going to wake up early, go to bed early as well. Drinking a warm glass or milk or chamomile tea can help you get a restful sleep.
- Make exercise a part of your daily schedule: Along with work, exercise needs to be made a priority as well. The best time to exercise is early in the morning before starting with the day’s work.
- Mix it up: Make exercise fun by mixing up your exercise routines. If you go for a run on one day, go swimming the next or hit the gym.
- Drink plenty of water: Stay hydrated to ensure that your body can absorb nutrients well and to optimize your circulatory system.
- Play a sport: Playing a sport is not only a way to exercise but also boosts your mental health.
- Be with people who are focused: It is important to be around people who are positive and focused towards a healthy lifestyle this will help you to stay motivated and fulfill your health goals.
- Never give up: Just because you don’t have the stamina to run 10km on the first day, doesn’t mean you should give up. Be persistent and patient with yourself and you will be able to beat the odds.
In case you wish to know more about how you can maintain your health and fitness goals, consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Human papillomavirus(HPV) is considered a sexually transmitted infection that can be passed by skin, mouth and genital contact.
- It is one of very few infections that can, over time, lead to cancer.
- There are many different types(or strains); most are not linked to cancer. Cancer strains can cause differnet types of cancer, but most people with these HPV strains will never develop any kind of HPV associated cancer.
- In females, Cervical and in males, penile cancer can occur due to cancer causing strains. Unlike with cervical cancer, not all cases of penile,anal,or oral cancers are due to HPV.
- There are vaccines available to prevent HPV Infections, mainly for cancer causing strains and also for genital warts(6,8 strain).
- Vaccine is indicated at present in females 9 to 45 years of age, though males shall benefit also from vaccine. it is given at 0 and 2 months for age below 14 years of age and at 0, 2 and 6 months above 14 years of age( Quadrivalent Vaccine).