Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Syamala ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am not getting my periods from 3 months although I took pregnancy test and it was negative. Concerned a lot. Please tell me reason and solution.
One drop of semen is equal to about 40 drops of blood,
Masturbation is like taking a razor and slashing the wrist,
One should avoid masturbation or any illicit sex activity. Imagine how much weakness and reduction of work efficiency can masturbation cause! Sex other than for procreation and within marriage is illicit sex activity, so masturbation comes under illicit sex.
To avoid illicit sex and the nasty habit of masturbation :
1) Eating less in night,
2) Avoid non-vegetarian foods
3) Avoid intoxicants like tobacco,alcohol
4) Avoid onions and garlic which are aphrodisiacs and bind to lust and masturbation.
5) Take fruits, vegetables and drink hot cup of cow's milk every night
6) Avoid foods which are too pungent, spicy, oily, bitter because such foods cause misery and disease
7) Read nice books based on simple living high thinking and make your life successful
You should be very careful and determined to stop this nasty habit as soon as possible as it can cause many problems physically, mentally, socially etc
The truth is sometimes harsh but if taken positively, it can ultimately lead to happiness and success. The truth is in the oldest and fully dependable Vedic texts, that by illicit sex activity, one takes the risk of becoming an animal in next life.
Hope this helps to win over the nasty habit of illicit sex and masturbation.
I am not getting periods from one and half month my age is 23 .Can y you suggest any tablet or solution for getting period early.
Hello sir, I'm a female of age 20. My issue is, I'm having irregular periods for the last 3 months and the present month I have passed my due date of periods by 10 days. I'm in a relationship we were pretty deep but the point is we did not have any sex. Is it normal to have late periods this is worrying me a bit. Please I request you to help me with this issue.
Hi I am suffering from my mensuration problem . My last date is 17 june . And after 8/9 days its again started for 10 min -15 min on 27 june now at present they will not come. I check from prega news kit its shows negative result . What I do.
She is suffering with typhoid. She is pregnant with 4 month. She is taking medicine milcef and dolo , Folic , calcium tab as per advising of gyno doctor. Her report is typh O - 1/20 --- +, 1/40 ---+,1/80---+, Typho H -- 1/20----+,1/40---+,1/80---+,1/160----+ and other is --, --, -- she has taken 4 days dose. Now still she is suffering with fever.
I am on birthcontrol pills since 7 months. My period is to come on 1st I had used protection on the first time the same day later during the second time we had unprotected sex though he did not ejaculate inside me. Do I need to take I pill in order to protect myself from pregnancy?
I have been diagnosed with right ovarian cyst,fatty liver and right renal simple cyst. Right ovary cyst measuring 51x24 this is the scan report of today.what to do
I am 25 years old female. Got married last july, we are planning for a baby and want to know the better chances of getting conceived. Pls note that I am currently employed and need to travel quite a distance.
PMS is one of the worst food sensitive diseases. Symptoms include moodiness, bloating and headache. All it takes is one symptom to crop up for the whole body to go down. While environmental changes and preventive measures play a crucial role in dealing with this condition, careful choice of food goes a long way in keeping PMS under control. Here is a list of some best and worst food for PMS:
Foods that are Good During PMS:
- Brussels sprouts, Artichokes and Broccoli: These veggies with high fibre content are known to ease bloating. Furthermore, the high water content of these veggies effectively deals with gas, discomfort, and puffiness. The idea is to refrain from foods with high sodium content that only contributes to the suffering.
- Quinoa, what berry and popcorn: These foods help to deal with a short temper which is a very common occurring of PMS. Some other good effects of a high carb diet such as these include fighting anxiousness, depression and maintain composure. Consuming whole grain on a daily basis also helps to keep the mood cheerful. This happens because of the added secretion of the feel good factor hormone called serotonin.
- Banana: Many women tend to face sleep disturbances before the period sets in. A recent study at the John Hopkins University found that less sleep before the period makes a woman susceptible to cramps and discomfort. Banana contains melatonin. The latter helps the body maintain its natural rhythm.
- Eggs: The cravings during PMs can be very difficult to handle. It is therefore very important to start the day a very healthy breakfast. The right amount of protein and healthy fat present in an egg helps to keep the body energised throughout the day. Scrambled egg and an ounce of chicken is a perfect answer to PMs craving.
Some foods to avoid during PMS:
- Processed fats: Processed fat contains a lot of processed fats, sodium and salt. Processed fats make a woman puffy and increment bloating. Processed foods contain very high protein content that becomes very difficult for the body to process during PMS.
- Sugary foods: Craving for sugary food is pretty normal during PMS. However, too much sugar consumption during PMS fluctuate the blood sugar level. They also aggravate tension and mood swings. The latest study has found that refined sugar can disturb the immune system and creates a lot of fatigue in a woman.
- Caffeine: Restricting caffeine during the period can help prevent the cramps and bloating. Certain caffeine such as coffee, cigarettes and chocolate can aggravate breast tenderness, anxiety, and depression. What's more, they systematically create a craving for sweet and other caffeine-related stuff. A better alternative to caffeine during PMs is herbal and green tea, water and fruit juice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Hello doctor, I am 33 weeks pregnant. Doctor says my baby size is small than normal. Taken nutritious diet and im in rest completely. Please suggest how will I increase my baby weight within last 2 month.
I want to become mother. Before days I hv irregular periods but after treatment I getting regularly. So please tel when day best for inter sexual. After period wn day we do?
Don't drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories. Eat more often. Drink milk. Try weight gainer shakes. Use bigger plates. Add cream to your coffee. Take creatine. Get quality sleep.
My age is 21, I am having very irregular periods, sometimes once in 2 months. My height is 5 feet 5 inches and my weight is 50 kg. I do physical exercises regularly and do not have any serious health issues. I can't understand the reason for my irregular menstrual cycle.
I am 25 years old I want to increase my breast size so how to increase them naturally tell me and I am interested in doing sex how to do it?
1.Stay cool and hydrated. Drink water, at least two to four cups (16-32 ounces) upon rising, and similar amounts if you are going out for activities and exercise. Carry water with you in a hard plastic container (more stable polycarbonate rather than polyethylene that leaches plastic into the water). You may also use a traveling water filter. Check your local water stores . Most people need two to three quarts of liquid per day, and more in hot weather or with sweating and exercise. Review Chapter 1 of Staying Healthy with Nutrition or Chapter 7 of The Staying Healthy Shopper's Guide for further information on Water.
2.While enjoying the sun and outdoors, protect yourself from overexposure to sunlight by wearing a hat and using natural sunscreens without excessive chemicals. Carry Aloe Vera gel for overexposure and have an aloe plant growing in your home for any kind of burn. The cooling and healing gel inside the leaves will soothe any sunburn. It works great.
3.Keep up or begin an exercise program. Aerobic activity is important for keeping the heart strong and healthy. If you only work out in a health club, take some time to do outdoor refreshing activities -- hiking, biking, swimming, or tennis. Reconnecting with these activities will help keep your body and mind aligned.
4.Enjoy Nature's bounty ? fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables at their organic best. Consuming foods that are cooling and light -- fresh fruits, vegetable juices, raw vital salads, and lots of water -- will nourish your body for summertime activities. Include some protein with one or two meals. There are a number of light, nourishing proteins that don't require cooking. Most of these complement fruits and vegetables nicely-- nuts, seeds, sprouted beans, soy products, yogurt, kefir, and cottage cheese. Fish and poultry can also be eaten.
5.Take some special summer time with your family, kids, and friends who share the
enjoyment of outdoors. Plan a fun trip if you're able and motivated for a day or longer -- hiking in the wild, camping, playing at the river, or a few days resting at the ocean. Rekindling our Earth connection has benefits that last beyond this season, continuing to enrich the whole of your life.
6.Relax and breathe. You've been working hard. This is the season to slow the pace a bit and absorb the light that stimulates your hormonal message center. Leave your cell phone at home or take a week off from TV. In many European countries, most of the population has a month off during the summer.
7.Sun teas are wonderful. Use flowers and leaves (or tea bags) in a clear half- or one-gallon glass jar filled with spring water. Hibiscus or red clover flowers, peppermint, chamomile, or lemon grass are all good choices, or use your local herbs and flowers that you learn are safe, flavorful, and even medicinal. Leave in the sun for two hours or up to a whole day. Moon teas can also be made to enhance your lunar, dreamy side by letting your herbs steep in the cooling, mystical moonlight. Add a little orange or lemon peel, or a sprig of rosemary and a few jasmine flowers.
8.Nutritional supplements can support you with a greater amount of physical energy, enhancing your summer activities. The B-complex vitamins are calming to the nervous system and helpful for cellular energy production, while vitamin C and the other antioxidants protect your body from stress, chemical pollutants, and the biochemical by-products of exercise. Helpful summer herbs are Siberian ginseng as an energy tonic and stress protector, dong quai is a tonic for women, hawthorn berry is good for the heart, and licorice root will help energy balance and digestion.
9.Use the summer months to deepen the spiritual awakening begun in the spring. Begin by checking your local bookstore or the web for ideas that interest you. Plan a vacation that incorporates these new interests and provides you time to read, relax, contemplate, and breathe.
10.Above all, give yourself the time to truly experience Nature. This can happen, even in a city park, if you relax and let in your surroundings. When traveling, take activities for the family and your first aid kit for bites, bee stings, and injuries. Check for ticks after your hikes. Watch for overexposure, take time in the shade, and drink your water.