Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Swetha SuvarnaYour feedback matters!
I had a small pimple on my left chest about a year ago. Now it is completely dry and invisible but there is still pain on that particular point. Please advise what it could be and how it could be treated, and if there are any medication.
Is it good to see porn movies while having sex. I use to lick my partner's vagina for long time. Then white liquid comes from her vagina. I should insert my dick before or after the discharge of the liquid? And my partner uses her breast and inserts my dick in between those two. Is it good?
Hi Dr. mujhe halki khansi sans lene me paroblme hai dil bahut dhadak raha h fefron me arkas sa lahta hai jaise kahin gas ruk jati h ush tarah se lagta hai.
I am suffering from low blood pressure and gastric disease. Some time I get faint and my foot sometimes swell up. Iss this symptoms of any dangerous disease.
My Name is Sahil I am just go on 18 this month and my height is A 5.7 so what can I do for increase height there is any medicine in India or other way that can work?
White color comes out through my urine and I m sitting position. Which medicine will solve this problem and why this caused.
My age is 17. My height is 5.2. please tell me how to grow height in short period. please tell me if any tablets available to grow.
I have started running for last few days. My legs are paining very badly. Specially cough muscles below knees area. Why does this happen n hw can we cure it. Pain is too much.
My stomach is coming out day by day l m 34 of aga married but separated from husband since 8 years not having any issues.
My urine smells bad sometimes in between. I had urine infection 2,3 months back. My urine puss cell was 80-100. Now I have done my urine culture which is Negative and my urine test is normal now my puss cells 10-12. I have done ultra sound of KUB which is normal also my blood test CBC is normal Then what is the reason for urine smell. Kindly advise.
All the diseases have three level of origin.
So in most of the major diseases we have give treatment procedures in all these three aspects.
1.Medicines are necessary for balancing the physical ailments.
2.reciting of proper mantra and proper japa is necessary for Subtle level imbalance.
3.proper breathing exercises and proper dharana and dhyana are necessary for
removing the roots of the disease from the karana bhava of the patient.
AIR POLLUTION IS A MAJOR PROBLEM NOW ALL OVER THE WORLD.
SO EVERYDAY BREATHING PRACTICE IS A MUST FOR ALL OF US.
if u like to know more on this u can call me on my indian mobile:0091-98467-11530
in between 7am-8am OR 7pm-8pm.(indian standard time).
Or u can write me on my e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Your stomach is lined with a mucosal membrane known as the mucosa and due to a variety of factors, it may become inflamed. This inflammation may cause a lot of problems and complications which are grouped under gastritis.
Symptoms of gastritis
- Upper abdominal pain,
- Reduction of appetite
- Blood in the stool amongst the others
Gastritis can be quite debilitating and limiting for the people affected by it.
The Ayurveda approach
Ayurveda is a holistic form of medicine which takes into account many factors rather than just the physical disposition and symptoms that strives to cure the patients of the illness in a well-rounded manner. To this effect, Ayurveda helps you treat this problem with multiple angles of attack such as herbal medications and special cleansing therapies among many others. Let’s take a look at some of the methods usually employed in various combinations among the patients.
- Changes in diet: Consuming any diet which has a lot of spicy and rich foods over prolonged periods may result in gastritis and other problems. If you already have gastritis, then certain other types of food also need to be excluded such as tea, coffee, sour foods, chilies and buffalo milk among others. These food groups are excluded as they may increase the acidity of the stomach which may cause an escalation of the problems. Some of the foods that may help with gastritis are grapes, pumpkins, bitter gourd, pomegranate, melons and cucumber, etc.
- Natural remedies: Some natural remedies that can be very effective in dealing with the symptoms of gastritis are mentioned below
- Ajwain and rock salt have been an age old remedy in treating multiple gastrointestinal disorders and can be effective in this case as well.
- Lemon juice is also very effective in treating symptoms or gastritis and also reducing inflammation.
- Take amla, ginger, and licorice either in a raw form or as a dried option or mixed with other things such as milk or honey. These help in regulating and reducing the acidity within the stomach.
- Ayurvedic medications: There are many specialized Ayurvedic medications which can be used to treat gastritis such as:
- Amalaki choorna
- Avipattikara choorna
- Sootashekhara rasa
- Sukumara Ghrita
- Dhatri Lauha
However, you should consult a specialist Ayurveda doctor as they can prescribe the correct medications for you after studying your specific symptoms.