Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swetha Reddy
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Swetha ReddyYour feedback matters!
My head is paining from five days, I cannot sleep and my throat is also paining very badly I cannot eat my food.
Doctor had given clampkid forte for my daughter for throat infection. Three tablets a day. Is it safe for ten years kid?
I am 32 years old male I got something swelling type in my nose since last two year ent surgeon gave me some medicine but no resultsometimes I feel problem in breath also mainly in winter season what should I do now?
I have just a problem means my problem is in my ears. In my ear they will a different sound like beep all the time. If I do nothing I will concentrate on my ear and they will sound all the time. What should i do?
While walking I am loosing my balance and seems like I am about to fall. This issue is there from past 3 years after a small bike accident.
Sir, I have been feeling ringing sound in my both the ear since last 3 &1/2 yrs. I used to take piracetam 1200 mg BId for few days having consulted with the Physician it was stopped for few days but now once again relapse the same. please suggest what I need to do.
I have breathing problem time to time from my nose kindly advise how I can birthing properly from my nose.
I have been diagnosed for tinnitus, as I have noise in left ear from ten years but no problem in hearing, in this regard I have made investigations like audiograms and ct scan which comes with normal report. Now I want to know that is their any treatment that will help me to get rid from this noise.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.