Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Swetha ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have got my neck USG report, they found two tiny cystic lesions on the left and right lobe of thyroid,suggestive of benign lesions. I have hoarseness from last 2-3 weeks. Continuous burping started last 6 days. Xray and CBC tests are clear. What this could be I was a smoker and drinker till last month.
Sir I am suffering from nasal polyps some doctor have also said that I have sinus too and a bone increase in nose which should be cut via operation.
Please tell me basic symptoms of pilonidal sinus such that if that symptoms are not noticed then it should not be sinus.
I am 30 years old male. I have regular sinusitis problem, my throat is always sore. My tonsils are very hurt. I feel my head nerves are in stress. Regular headache. I feel weakness in whole body. My brain mri is normal. I feel uncomfortable. So give me advice diagnosis this health problem.
I want to remove my wisdom tooth as there is cavity. I want to know that is there any hearing will be effected aftr making it removed. I have heard it effects ear.
My 20years friend she is a girl she having problem of tonsils from her childhood what should she do? Even cough problem a lot of sneezing after every 3 mnth what should she do?
I have pain in through while swallowing saliva. Also sometimes facing problem while breathing.Please tell.
Hi doctor mujhe bht jaldi jaldi jukham ho jata hai aur jukham bigad jata hai nose block hoti hai aur kaan bhi sun ho jate hai ye problem mujhe bht saalo se hai lekin in dinoo bht badh gayi hai 3 month me tisari br lag chuki hai jukham sar me bhi bht dard rahta hai please doctor tell me what I should do.
Hello. I feel my throat is going smaller and smaller day by day. Because I found little difficult to eat dry food. Is it possible?
I get frequent attack of sore throat & cold. I am unable to consume ice cream or cold drinks due to this attacks. If exposed to dust and smoke from vehicles I land up with cold attack. Kindly suggest on this.
I am ca student,my eyes pain and head feel heavy in morning. Feel more sleepy, little cough,little temperature may be cynus problem? PLEASE. Giude
The most common ear infections happen because of bacterial or viral growth in the middle ear, the part which lies just behind the ear drum. Middle-ear infections can be very painful and children are most commonly reported in children. Most of these infections are caused by the blockage of the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear and the throat, causing the build-up of fluids and swelling. Here is a guide to the most common forms of ear infections and their symptoms, ranging from the acute to the chronic.
Acute infections have intense symptoms but can be cured with time and treatment. They generally last for shorter durations.
In Chronic cases of infections, the patient complains of recurrent symptoms multiple times. Chronic ear infections have the potential of causing permanent damage to the ear.
Symptoms reported by most patients with Ear infections:
1. Pain in the ear (Mild to severe): This is caused due to increased pressure owing to the blockage of the Eustachian tube. Collection of fluid inside the ear would increase the intensity of pain in most cases. Children will keep tugging at their ear and most likely be cranky.
2. Redness and swelling: Both of these are inevitable accompanying symptoms in case of any infection in the body.
3. Oozing of the fluids: The blockage leads to the fluid being released from the ear which can be watery, thick yellow or mixed with blood depending on the severity and type of infection.
5. Difficulty in sleeping.
6. In some cases when the infection spreads, difficulty in balancing the body is experienced as body balance is maintained by ears.
7. The patient might also experience increased irritability.
8. Ear infections can also cause a hearing problem if the condition continues to go untreated.
Ear infections should be promptly dealt with to prevent long-term damages. So here is what should be done when you have ear pain symptoms.
1. Consult an ENT who will prescribe pain medication as the first line of treatment.
2. After the necessary tests are done, antibiotics are prescribed in most cases by the doctor. Other medications for palliative treatment (to ease the symptoms) are administered. However in a few rare cases, the infection might be because of non-bacterial causes in which antibiotics might not cure the state.
3. In case the problem keeps recurring, one must visit the doctor again and get further tests and treatment done.
As prevention is always better than cure, care should be taken to avoid all chances of carrying the infection to your ear. Maintain cleanliness in and around, especially in the case of children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.