Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SwethaYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old male person. My wife sarika who is 36 years old has suffered a miscarriage currently and we do not have any kids yet. So I have few questions please advice 1. When can we can start try from now onwards. 2. Is it safe to have sex now as she has just stopped bleeding after miscarriage. 3. What diet she or me should take. 4. What exercise we should do now.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
I put on weight after my delivery. Now my child is going to complete 9 months and still I am feeding her. Is it the good time to go and loose weight from the electronics machines?
My wife is pregnant with 32 weeks recently usg shows AFI=18 (liquor on high side) and borderline ventriculomegaly. Is there any risk or problem with baby?
My period is not regular. Sometimes it was twice in a month or sometime it was not. Other pbm is that face allergies occur again and again. Help me please is it possible due to irregular of period.
My wife can't get the orgasm while sex, she got only pain during sex & no any other feelings. So she avoid the sex. What I can I do in such case?
I am 40 years old female unmarried. Sir mujhe harmons imbalanced hai FSH-80 or LH-33 ki report me hai, but sir last 4 month mujhe period thik huye hai, or khul ker hue, manedoctor ko dikhya to unhone mujhe calcium or ayeron ki tablet di jisse mujhe thik se perod ate hai but is month mujhe abji tak priod nhi huye or meri date 4 or 5 ki thi, doctor ne report dekh k bola I tum jaldi shadi ker lo nhi to ma nhi ban sakti kyuki tumhe POI hai, or doctor ne bola ki endocrinologist se ek bar consult kro sir muje bataiye ki me kabhi maa nhi ban sakti or sir me bahot garib hu mere ghar me mri mother or me hu or koi nhi hai. Please do something for me sir, please answer me sir me bahot pareshan hu or mujhe bahot problm ho rhe hai body me.
I was heaving an irregular periods from this Feb. Gyn has checked and advice me that I need to go to ultrasound. In ultrasound the endometrium thickness was 15.5. Doctor advice me to take Sysron for 21 days. In April the period came fine for 4 days and again doctor advised Sysron for 21 days now I got my period on time but bleeding only happen for 2 days in 2 day night it stops and in 3 day afternoon it again started low but not as regular period. I have done the ultrasound and the endometrium thickness us 6.5. Pls advice why I am not having regular period flow.
Here are some tips related to Depression.
I am 28 year old female. Last year I had suffered with ectopic pregnancy and my left fallopian tube was cut. Can I have pregnancy now and if not how long should I wait too plan next pregnancy?
I am 23 years old unmarried female. My weight is 60 kg and height is 5 ft 2 inch. I have problem regarding my menstrual cycle. I always have regular periods. But its being irregular from july I got periods on 18 july for 5 days normally after 16 june But then It did not happen in august And directly on 19 September for 5 days Then on 9 october for 5 days And now its happening again from 25th october. I do not know why it did not happen for 2 months and then happened after 20 days and now in 10 days. Should I be worried. Or is it normal Note: I am a healthy girl But I suffered from viral fever in july for a month And after that my blood pressure went low And I had a deficiency of vitamin B12 in September But that is all cured by consulting doctors and taming injections and medicines. Is my menstrual problem related with this? Please help. I am unmarried and not involved in any sexual activity.
Doctor, I am on progesterone tablets frm cd 19 10 mg twice a day. I ovulated between cd 20 amd 23 did a scan and there was POD fluid present. I was due on march 2nd but on 1st I was spotting brownish red few drops just once in a day if I run around too much or press on my abdomen. I have PCOS. Also I have watery cm today. Could this be implantation bleeding or impending periods? Could still be pregnant? Should I continue the duphaston tablets? And wait til 14-16 dpo.
Hi, My mom is in age 47. She still have her periods. But she bleeds a lot during her periods. 6 to 7 pads count. 10 to 12 days continues bleeding there. What she can do? She is a diabetic patients. She is neglecting the problem and avoiding to come to meet the doctors. She let it be I am not going to die because of this problem. But I can not take it in easy way like her.
Cupping therapy is an effective treatment for many diseases. This case puts some light on the effectiveness of cupping therapy to treat psoriasis. This case demonstrates the efficacy of cupping therapy in treating psoriasis. However, more research and trials are needed to fully elucidate the effectiveness of this therapy for all types of psoriasis with varying degrees of severity.
I will restrict myself to heterosexual functioning e. G impotence and frigidity.
Sexual disability in men may take various forms-1) absence of sexual desire for the sexual partner or absence of libido in general;
2) inability to procure erection
3) inability to sustain erection
4 inability to ejaculate in spite of well sustained erection;
5) premature ejaculation.
1) mostly psychogenic, anxiety for performance failure and haste;
2) uncontrolled diabetes;
3) some blood pressure lowering drugs
4) psychiatric treatment
Anxiety due any cause, masturbation anxiety is possibly quite a common factor, but any form of anxiety or depression can cause impotence.
Some men subconsciously identify their sexual partner with their mother or sister and incest taboo asserts itself and they are impotent with their wives but may be potent with other sexual partners.
Other men associate the sex act with aggression and violence.
Ejaculatory impotence is much rarer.
Another type is the professional man" s impotence. They simply burn out due to their work load and odd working hours.
Disturbances in women may be-
2) vaginismus (involuntary spasm of vaginal muscles, always psychogenic)
Frigidity is lack of sexual feeling in women and may vary from
An intense feeling of revulsion to any sexual advance to varying sexual arousal without orgasm.
1) anatomical defects;
2) physiological deficiency in endocrine glands;
3) lacked sexual instructions from parents
4) husband" s ignorance of sex technique
5) painful intercourse (dyspareunia)
6) physiological during lactation
7) psychological-fears of pregnancy, inadequate stimulation, premature ejaculation, depression and anxiety.
Both drug and non drug therapies are available, strictly under
Suitable age group 20 to 60 yrs.
Contraindications-heart, liver, kidney disorders
Hello, I am amit kumar pandey my wife is pregnant 11 week old and she is use a expire medicine (folic acid). Please suggest what should I do please help.
My wife is suffering from heavy beading for 6 years. We also check up gynocologist. But no result. Also check up test for blood, urine & thyroid. All is normal. She give prescription 3 months, folik acid, iron, calcium tablet & syrup. But no result. Period time is 10 days. Please give me suggestion for stop heavy beading.
Depression is considered the common cold of all mental health issues and can strike in varying levels due to causes like pressing circumstances, problems in one's personal life and relationships, hormonal changes and other long term, chronic health conditions. Your intimate relationships are also subject to dejection when physical ailments enter the picture. Erectile dysfunction is one such area that creates depression. This is basically a condition that men suffer from. Due to this condition, a man is not able to get and hold an erection long enough to enjoy the act of sex. This can be caused due to related physical problems as well as stress. It can also lead to depression and problems in one's relationship due to anger, frustration, hopelessness and sadness. Here are a few ways to deal with depression caused due to erectile dysfunction.
- Recognising the Symptoms: The very first thing to do is to come out of denial and recognise the symptoms that are caused by this kind of depression. Usually, any long term or chronic problem can lead a person to look at himself or herself as a hopeless case. This can cause symptoms like dejection, a negative attitude towards everything and sudden outbursts of anger and frustration which may crop up in other areas of the patient's life. Since this is an intimate problem that one cannot discuss with everyone, the problem of depression gets all the more challenging. In such cases, the best thing to do is to be aware of the symptoms.
- Getting help: Simply being aware of the symptoms is not enough that is merely the first step. One will need to go ahead and do something about the symptoms. Visiting a sexologist or a sex therapist is the next step. With the help of therapy and discussions, the patient and the doctor can actually reach the root cause of the issue and help in realigning the attitude and thinking of the patient to come out of stress that is creating the issue, or to deal with medical repercussions of the issue in a more stable manner.
- Psychotherapy: One of the foremost methods used by most therapists includes psychotherapy that can help in unravelling the cause and finding a way to cope with the problem in a way that is focussed on discussions.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: This form of therapy examines all aspects of the person's life and reality so as to find the cause of the problematic behaviour and reprogram the brain of patient with great deliberation.
- Antidepressants: While some medications can affect sexual functioning, there are antidepressants that do not have major sexual side effects. Please consult a Psychiatrist and discuss about this option too.
Tackling depression and erectile dysfunction is a matter of striking a fine balance with professional help.